teacher: Maria Anderson and Chera Miller

Article posted March 15, 2012 at 07:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 79

Leprechauns are small old people. They like to pull pranks. You have keep your eyes on Leprechauns. If you look away for one second he will disappear. They are very tricky.

I want to catch a Leprechaun. I will use cardboard, construction paper, glue, tape and fake gold to build a trap. I will leave it outside until I catch a Leprechaun. Then I will grab the Leprechaun.

If I catch a Leprechaun he will give me his pot of gold and three wishes. I will wish for one pot of gold. Then I will wish for two pots of gold. Then I will wish for three pots of gold.

I will spend my gold on toys. I will buy more cats. I will give my friends some gold. I will give my family some gold.

I hope I catch a Leprechaun and not a cat.

I had a tournament on the weekend. Our team won the tournament and got a gold medal. I play hockey with Jaxon. We played against the Sharks, the Giants and the Bears. When we were versing the Giants a guy said something bad to me for covering the puck.

Drawing a stick person is fun. It is easy. You need a pencil and a piece of paper.

First, you get the materials ready. Take out your pencil from your desk. Get a paper from the scrap paper drawer or from your desk. Now you are ready to draw your stick person.

Next, you draw the body. Draw a stick straight down. Draw two diagonal lines down from the stick for the legs. Draw two diagonal lines up for the arms from the middle of the stick. Then you draw a circle for the head on top of the straight line.

Last, you draw the background. Your stick person could be falling into a volcano. He might be going to school. You can make him on a plane to any place in the whole universe. You can make your stick person do anything you want.

Have fun drawing your stick person! You can do it when you have free time. If you have fun doing it you can draw more and more.