The format is very strange I think. I have never read a book like Seedfolk before! I think the author of Seedfolk was trying to show a community can come together over the simplest things. I LOVE Ana!! She is sooo sweet! I felt terrible that she was born after he dad died! My favorite activity was painting the dinosaur eggs!! I love to paint. And also I was hyper that day so it was even more fun! It was the best hands down!!

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

My topic is Hercules A Greek Hero. I found out that Hera put a curse on Hercules when he was a baby. He had a terrible temper. My project is nearly finished! I have my 3d example done and my final history paper. I am so excited!!! I love Hercules because it seems his name is always plural. Just joking he had to do so much incredible stuff it’s amazing he survived.

Dissecting a chicken wing was very interesting.

I have never dissected a chicken wing! It was amazing to see a chicken wing that’s uncooked after I’ve eaten so much chicken! The whole point of the chicken wing dissection was to get to see the ligaments, tendons, and muscles. You really can’t look at chicken the same afterward! I still chicken though!!

Warm soft fluffy

Squirming barking panting

There are my soft yellow black and chocolate puppies

"You can shed tears that she is gone, or you..." Is a very famous quote from David Harkins.

I was counting on forever,

So why did you go?

We were best friends

Closer then Peanut Butter and Jelly

Like 2 peas in a pod

Yet you let go

You let the cancer win

When you should’ve held on

Many cried for you

When I was in shock

So why did you go? 

Learning about cells in science.

All living things are made up of cells, parasites even. Parasites are very bad. The main part of the cell is the nucleus or the nucleon. The best part was the microscopes. Seeing cells under a lense was so amazing. The worst would be taking notes I think. I am not much of a note taker. Also, Bacteria can be healthily for your body! I never knew that! We did a lab with microscopes so that was even more cool. I love this unit so much!

Past the cropped ears

Inside the chewed up face

infront of the docked tail

near the metal linked fence

across the empty lot

above the cement

below the sunny blue sky

by the dried water bowl

in the dead heat of Cailfornia

among the yard discared

inside the Pit's body

among the colored organs

beside the junk car

behind the sidewalk

between a cruel world and freedom

My life will always be incomplete without............................................. GOING TO ITALY!!!

Silly? Completely . Stupid? No way Jose. I need to go to Italy because to go the place where Twilight New Moon was filmed. Venice is so pretty I could die. I am terrified of riding in a boat! Crazy right! I can swim but still it drives me crazy.

I just finished Alpha dog by Jennifer Z. I am reading Breaking Dawn right now. Stephanie Meyer is the author of the entire Twilight Saga series and she is the BEST!!!! Jacob Black and Edward Cullen(love him) are mad at Bella. Her baby is killing her and she refuses to have an abortion. It is Half Vampire and Half Human…….. P.S. I love Jasper. He has a southern accent=http://!!

Emmett scares me completely. BOO VOULTRI, JAMES, VICTORA, AND LAURENT=http://=http://=http://!! GO VAMPIRES=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!!

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

I think it means if you believe can then that is half of what you have to do. For example, believing that you can get straight ads then it helps you. It can change a person's attitude if it works which mostly likely it will.

It could have an impact on the world because people could start donating stuff to other countries that need it.

Some of my most important goals this year is to donate money to Wild Blue, Shorty's Pit Bull Rescue, and Villaboes. Wild Blue is a no kill car shelter. Villaboes is another Pit Bull rescue. They all cost about 800 a day to run because they are all no kill. One other goal is to walk to school at least 13 times.

I am going to try to walk dog this summer . I need to get in serious shape! Also, I am going to get up earlier to be able to walk to school.

I think the group project went very good. It was very fun to be working with kids in a different state. The communication in our group was very good. The finding and citing the websites went very smoothly. I think for the project to go more smoothly if we were in the same time period like if there was a 2 hour difference you could go on t 4 here and 2 there so they would be

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

Blogging about anything? Sweet! Well here it goes! Let’s dive into my free time!

I love to play on the computer in my free time. The computer and TV have my attention most of the time. I love to play on a site called Dogdayzz. Dogdayzz is a dog sim site. You can breed and enter competions or just care of your pets. You only have dogs. They have most of the breeds in the game. I love to breed Labrashepards. A labrashepard is a Labrador and German Sheppard mix. You can show them in everything expect comfortion because it it's a mix breed. That is what I do when I have free time.

You asked what I want to blog about well here it is!

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 01:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

I think blogging is amazing! The most fun thing I like about being able to blog is the topics. I think everyone should be able to blog on this amazing website. We should blog about our favorite website. We chance to get in touch with people all over the United States. It’s also very helpful because if you want a new book list for example, here is a librarian on here named Ms.Casey. She will most likely be able to give you ideas for what to read.

Honor is a huge part of remembering. You need to have empathy for the vetrens. Empathy is you put yourself in thier shoes.

Well, what do you think? Feedback please :)

Hey ever read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? J.K Rowling is the author. This the like 6th time I’ve read it. I love Mad-eye Moody. Poor dude. I think it could be longer. Harry Potter is the best character there is. My favorite part of the book is when he forces Fred and George to take the one thousand gallons he won. I also just finished book 7. I hate the part were Fred dies. WHY?!!! What did Fred do wrong. Sirius is an amazing character. He is my favorite animal….A DOG! Poor puppy got killed in book 5. Dobby was also a great character.

Now you see why I love Harry Potter.

Just joking. Well sort of. :) Cody simpson is miraculous! He is 14 years old, He is like Justin Bieber sort of. I love Justin Bieber to infinity! Back to Cody. He is from Austraila. His accent is amazing. He is a singer. He was stunning green eyes. His hair is blond and, he was a "Justin Bieber" flip. I went to his concert we had backstage passes! We got to meet him. He is tall. My sister the "square" thinks she has a chance with him. Yeah right! Like that will ever happen! Just Joking. My favorite song from Cody is YiYi. Justin to Cody = Justin bieber all the way! No offense to you Cody.:)

Now you know a little bit more about me! Down to earth chica is out.

P.S Down to Earth is my favorite JB song.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

Oh Course 7*4=28 or does it? It equals 28. See if there is 7 officers and he baked 25 donuts they can each get 12 donuts. It just 7*12=25. Ah math ! What would we do without you? Good old math.  

P.S To mr.Howard  I deserve an an because I did amazing math just now! 7*12=25! See? Just kidding.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 02:26 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

I think no book should be banned. I think that if a book is banned then it affects our freedom of speech. Everyone can read the book they like. While others may like that book to banned from school libraries, then it affects the bill of rights. We all have the choice to choose what books can be read and whether we like them or not. No book should be banned. I think many books are fabulous even though people ban them. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. My most favorite book from the series is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. No one shall ban this series from me!

Article posted October 5, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

We just went one the best field trip ever!

I think the best part was when we had the to play Oh Deer! I also liked the pond study. Oh Deer was a very fun game because we had to plan ahead. It was hard but fun! I think it was a challenge. A friend of mine was really funny. We were together all day! At lunch a stupid bee followed me! I am terrified of bees. Really! So my friends and I went somewhere else and GUESS WHAT?! He followed us there to. Then I think a friend of mine killed it. HA! HA! I learned it is not easy to survive in the wild as a ‘deer’. The choices are limited. I think food and water are the most important. This is why it was the best field trip ever.

Article posted September 21, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

The most scary thing that was ever happened to me is when my oldest brother Billybobjoe brought home our puppy Noodles almost with out a head! EEK Gross! He had been ran over by a giant crashing machine, (also known as a Monster Truck). Noodles was a mutt. MUTTS RULE! This way so Disgusting! Thanks alot BILLYBOEJOE! So Noodles was my little baby boy. He was a "golden" redish color. He had long hair. He was very short. He was a mix something with a Golden Retriver. I remember him perfectly. Noodles shall live on forever. His name was Noodles because I wanted noodles for lunch and he jumped on me! I was about 3 and a half years old. Silly puppy ! Noodles was my very first dog. Who could forget that? Well anyway now you know that BILLYBOBJOE scared my really bad.

Article posted September 26, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

I think that the Rachel’s Challenge assembly hit people hard. It was very different from last year. I  This year it hit people like a hammer to the gut. It was very effective and I think people will walk away with a huge load of guilt knowing what they should have done but did not. If your battling your heart with your head it tough. The biggest part of it for was forgiving the shooters. It takes a lot of strength to do that. It is not always easy to forgive. However, remember Angry is a memory never forgotten- The touching Sprit Bear.