Article posted May 12, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

My experience at I Towne was extremely fun and awesome. I think it will help me when I get older and look for a job. It teaches you how to trade with the world and communicate with the world. I learned that the world depends on each other; also it is a giant trading post. I wouldn’t have changed anything because I think it was good how it was and it was the right size. The best part was me being able to take photos of different things and traveling the world.

THE LOST HERO

THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS BOOK1

BY RICK RIORDAN

The lost hero is about kids who are attacked by a lot of monsters and are trying to save Hera from the earth also known as Gaea .

I have 1 main goals.

That is to get strait B’s this quarter.

I will turn in all of my work on time or the next day.

The Son of Neptune is a great book it is done by Rick Riodan. For those who do not know who he is. He does the Percy Jackson series. Also the CANE CRONICALS and HEROS of OLYMPUS. I like these books a lot. The characters are Percy, Frank, and Hazel. Rick Riodan is a great author. He has web site. You can explore Camp Half-blood. ([LINK]). Also you can find out facts about the Greek and roman gods and goddesses.

Greek mythology electrocutes you.

There are about 50 Greek gods and goddesses. There are 12 major gods and goddesses. The big three are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. The goddesses are Hera, Hestia, and Demeter. The rest of the gods and goddesses are Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, and Dionysius. There are also the titans, monsters, and minor gods. Some of the titans are Atlas, Coronus, and Rhea. Some of the monsters are the gorgons, Minotaur, and the furies. Some of the minor gods are Pan, Helios, Selene, and the nymphs.

All Entries       All Titles Next Entries