I think this assignment was fun, but it was stressful because we had to work together to get evrything done. It was fun because we made of video out of a poem and the author.

I love reading mysteries. One mystery I read was called The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. It’s a great book about 2 detectives who come across a young woman who is very scared. She tells them that her sister died and she’s worried that she’s next. You’ll have to read the book if you want to know what happens next.

Blogging has been good for me. It’s a chance for people to write about things they like. Blogging isn’t like school where you’re given an assignment and write about it. You get to have fun with what you’re writing about. You get to type instead of writing the whole time. It’s much more fun than writing.

When I hear the words “Always Remember,” I think of the holidays we have to celebrate our soldiers. I also think of the men and women who fight and who are still fighting for us and our freedom. We have Veterans Day to remember the soldiers who risk their lives for us. We have The 4th of July because of our independence in the United States.

Do you like books? Well I’m reading a really interesting book about 2 teenagers. They have to do Community Service in a substation for lost and found things. One day a teenager named Vinnie, found a brown leathered journal. He opened it and saw weird events in it, but you’ll have to read it to know what happens later.

I love soccer! I play for the PRIDE league. I’ve been playing soccer for almost 9 years. I love playing soccer, especially when I’m on a team with my friend. I usually don’t like practice, but my coach says practices makes perfect! The most exciting part of soccer is the games.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 05:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

I thought the presentation was inspirational. Her story tells us of her tragic death and of the philosophy she lived in life. After listening to Rachel's story it's amazing how she changed her school and everyone in her life before she died. I did think Rachel's Challenge was needed because no one likes to be put down or bullied because they don't fit in. Rachel's effect was to make people change and to have compassion and acceptance of other people.

Article posted August 31, 2011 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 41

I'm always happy.

I'm funny.

I'm artistic.

I love soccer.

I love to talk.

I love to text.

My favorite color is green.