7th grade was amazing, it flew by so fast I keep thinking were only in third quarter. I was pretty successful this year. I managed to keep a 3.65 G.P.A and make some new friends. Some things that I learned this year are: its not easy getting from woodshop to Mrs. Lubich’s room (language arts teacher) and Mr. Howards room (my math teacher. Something else I learned is that next year my locker partner gets the top shelf. There is one thing I would like to change; it is to pay attention more in class. Because I believe the more you pay attention in class the better off you will be! Something I would love to do in 8th grade is run for student council. Lastly, the thing I would tell incoming sixth graders is try your hardest!

Article posted May 12, 2012 at 01:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

International Towne. The other Day was International Towne Was a fun experience. I was a Finish Carpenter. My job was very hard… We had to make toolboxes for he teachers. I really enjoyed the challenge that it was. Although, I did enjoy the challenge, it was not my favorite part of I-Towne. My favorite part of I-Towne was the Ukraine cookies. They were very, very, very good. The thing that I think I learned that is helpful later in life is that some currencies have more value than others. If I could change one thing it is that in my country we would be able to sell actual wood products, instead of plastic glasses and rubber bouncy balls.

Article posted May 12, 2012 at 01:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

As all of you know the world history fair was yesterday. I am not trying to sound selfish or anything but I think I did ABSOUTLTEY AMAZING. With my five story 31-inch tall pagoda. I was asked to have my project in the downstairs red hall case for Japan. SO I am very happy

Well, I learned many facts about Japanese architecture. First of all my guiding question was: How does architecture affect way of life? I learned that most of the buildings during the time I chose (somewhere around 510-794 A.D.) were built to gratify Buddha. The Japanese God.

There were some very good displays in the world history fair. And there were some not so good ones. I mean seriously people this is a huge project work hard on it... But there were some people who went above and beyond... The most interesting thing that I learned there was that during the black plague doctors would put herbs in their masks to clean the air. Over all I think the world history fair was a fun experience.

I am about halfway through the book. I think that the main idea of the book is that people from around the world come together to make a difference in the environment. I have done all of the class activities. My favorite would have to been painting my pet rock. Or as my family calls them: people watchers. During the flower making activity I had a huge migraine so that's why I wasn't so thrilled with that one. But overall I think that the activates are fun, and seed folks is a good book.

For my world history fair I am doing Japanese architecture. At first it was a rough start because I did not exactly have a plan of what I was going to do then... But now,I have got my topic and everything except the board done. MY MUSEUM DISPLAY IS AWESOME!!! And, that's all really there is to my world history fair project, it hasn't been that hard...

Article posted April 13, 2012 at 03:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

It has now been three weeks since I have gratuated from blues and have moved up to silvers. Most of you are probably thing what??? So this is talking about swimming. I am on a swimteam called Falfins. Most of my friends know this... Well, I hope they do, but anyway blues is easier than silvers. Everyone said ohh this is gonna be so hard when you move up. It's not that more challenging. I went from swimming two miles a night to swimming about four or five. Yes, that is a big jump, so wish me luck.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 05:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Well, this was a different experiment. WE directed the wings because we are learning about different kinds of muscle and tissue. I am fine if it is on people but cold hard chicken wing blah... I would have preferred to watch a surgery or something. (No, I'm not mentally disturbed.) I think we should have done something with the human body. Although I did learn how to move a chicken wing.

Black

Black

Black is the feeling of being scared

Night is as black is the soul after a crime

Black is the sound of a terrified scream

Fire burning is the smell of black

Black is the taste of lickerish in your mouth

Black is the smell of a creepy house

Black is the feeling of looking at a dead flower

After a huge explosion is the color of black

Black is the feeling of smoke in your eyes

Black is the look of nature burning

Black is the color of a horrible accident

And black is the color of terror and fear

Article posted March 17, 2012 at 03:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

I am kind of sad because of that movie. Although, at the end they graduated, which made me happier. I think they did the right decision and progressed through till the end. I would have had the courage to fight back because, like them I would have been tire of being discriminated and I would want things to change. If you believe n something and follow it till the end you will active something great. I somewhat think things have changed because in certain parts of the country people still discriminate against black people, even though they have no reason to. You don't judge someone by his or her appearance; you judge them by their character.