Article posted May 11, 2012 at 03:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 02:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

At International Towne I had fun. I was the president of Costa Rica. It was really cool and the president really didn't have much to do or many responsibilities so, that was nice. I learned that you need to spend your money. I ended up with a lot of money left and not so much to buy. But, I know in the real world you have to be responsible and save your money. The best pat was lunch. I was super hungry until lunch came. I also liked advertising the merchendise to customers. One thing I didn't like was the 6 activities we were required to do. I felt like I had to rush through them in order to get them all done. Also, one last thing I didn't like is being a jury. It was really boring and felt like a waste of time. I would have rather been participating in Towne. Those are my thoughts on International Towne.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 02:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

Horses

Down in the pasture

Near the barn

Past the large forest

Below the saddle

above their trotting feet

in the large arena

among the dirt, roll, roll, and roll again

up again, GALLOP!!

Among horses

with sweet souls

around friends

along the grassy hills

at the horse barn.

The World History Fair was pretty boring. I basically stood around and people watched. No one really asked me any questions about mine, but just looked at it. When I looked around at my pier's projects, they were really interesting. One thing I saw is that some people went all out with their projects. Those ones were really cool. I liked how people used different materials to make their projects also. That is my overview of The World History Fair.

My question is How Did Horses Affect History? And so far, I have found lots of answers. I am working on my project currently and am not even close to being done. :-( Sooo I am going to work really hard to make my project EPIC. I even bought glittery horse stickers... hehehee!

Seedfolks is really boring ao far. Our class has only read 2 chapters though, so, I hope it gets better, I really hope. My least favorite character is the old lady that spies on the little girl. She is such a creeper. I mean, who just goes and digs up someones garden? And then, she buys binoculars to see her better. That old lady is really weird. My favorite activity was making the flowers and butterflies out of soda cans. It was super fun and creative.

I thought the chicken wing dissection was really gross. I actually haven't eaten chicken wings since that science class. I am definietly NOT EXCITED to dissect the frogs. AT ALL. I don't enjoy dissecting living things or things that were living, that is.

Article posted April 16, 2012 at 01:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

This weekend I'm so excited to ride in a hunter/jumper show. I may also do some dressage! My horse Trendy will need a SPA DAY. I also have some pink glitter to put into her mane and tail. They also have some fun classes I will do with Silver. He also loves to jump and do obstacles. I am super excited and hope I win!

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 05:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

One thing I remember is how Cancer starts. It is caused by cells growing, uncontrollably! When the cancer cells keep growing, and growing, and growing, they finally make a huge bump. This is also known as a "tumor." When people get tumors they usually get them removed. Not all tumors have cancer though. I liked actually knowing now how cancer starts.

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 05:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 87

Hmm.. Let's see... Do magazines count? If so... I love to read Teen Vogue. It has really great stories and pictures. I like to catch up on gossip and the latest trends. Whenever I know I'm going shopping I make a collage of clippings from the latest Teen Vogue to get inspired. I also like to read about their health stories. They are really informational.