NUMBER 11-

THE END!!!!!! 05/15/12
Process on my project 05/10/12
WHF 05/10/12
International towne 05/10/12
I wish 04/08/12
practice makes perfect 03/11/12
Science and Cells 03/08/12
Books 02/29/12
Girls basketbal 02/29/12
My favorite quote 01/31/12
2012 01/16/12
Wiki Reflection 12/16/11
Choices,choices 12/15/11
Mystery stories 11/29/11
Books 11/29/11
All About Me 11/29/11
Giving Thanks 11/29/11
blogging 11/06/11
Always Remember 10/27/11
Banned Books 10/02/11
Field Trip 10/02/11

I am so happy school is over. I can finally live my life. Most of the time school wasnt that bad, but of course you have those bad days. What went smoothly for me this year was definitely homework. I never once had to go to htc. Academically I learned a whole bunch this year. I probably learned the most in math. In eight grade I want to participate more in class. For you upcoming seventh graders make sure you ask questions if you don't understand something.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 03:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

My world history fair project is going great. It has been a long process, but I have found lots of research for my project. Also, I have decided what my 3D project Is going to be. I can't wait to show my friends.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 03:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Guiding question: Why were the egyptain pyramids built.

At first I thought they were just made to protect the pharaoh, but the were much more than that. First of all, they were made to help please the sun god. Also, they hold the queens chamber inside, but nobody really knows if she's in there because it's so sealed off from the public.

Ashlee did her project on Athena. I learned a whole bunch from her project. Athena is the god of intelligence. She was born from Zues' head, so she got all of his brain.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 02:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

I had a great time at international towne. Everything there was really fun. I learned lots of stuff about other cultures, but the biggest thing I learned was how to exchange money. At first, it was really difficult, but eventually I got the hang of it. One thing I would change is the size. It is just so small and compact. I felt like I could barely move. My favorite part was definitely the slushies. They were so good and refreshing. Overall, I had a great time.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

So my favorite food is a burger, so I dedicated this poem to my taste buds.

I WISH

I wish I was a delicious burger

Full of lettuce, tomato, and pickles

Topped off with crispy angus bacon

Dripping with wonderful juices.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 02:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

One quote that is really inspiring to me is a quote about soccer by Mia Hamm.

She said:

Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.

I try every day in practice to be prefect

But is all that stress really worth it.

I can’t be perfect all the time,

But why do I always worry?

I try so hard not to make a mistake

But how much more can my mind take

When I make a mistake I usually fall,

But now I’m going to stand tall and fix it.

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 02:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

In science we’ve been learning lots of things about cells. At the beginning of the unit I knew almost nothing about what the cell is, and what it looks like. Now I know a whole bunch. For example plants don’t have a cell wall, but animal plants do. Also, I know that viruses are non-living. One of the best parts is when we get to look at the cells in the microscope. It’s really cool to see them up close. My least favorite part is definitely taking notes. It’s just so boring sitting there writing forever. At first I thought I wasn’t going to like this unit, but it actually turned out to be really interesting.

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 02:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Well I don't really ever read books on my free time, but in enrichment I started reading The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. It's a pretty good book, but I'm only on page nineteen. I really like how the author doesn't take forever getting the story started, she just gets to the point. Otherwise I haven't read zany other books lately

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 02:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

So the girls basketball team ended up having a record of 7 and 1. We did pretty good, but it stinks that we lost to Challenger. We played really good that days, but the baskets just didn't go in. Well the girls had a really good season. Thanks Mr. Howard for being an awesome coach.

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

My favorite quote was definetly the one by Rooselvlet. What I think he's trying to say is when we believe you can do something than it will that much easier to achieve it. I really think this quote could change people attitudes. For example if they don't believe they can do something they can read the quote and believe. I think this quote could change the world because if everyone did what they dreamed everyone would be happy.

Hi, I love to play sports. My favorite sport is soccer, but I also play basketball and volleyball. My least favorite thing to do is chores. My favorite subject in school is math, and my least favorite is social studies. Those are facts about me.