It's exiting that it’s the last blog of the year! For me 7th grade went well. I made some new friends and learned a lot. Ill be doing geometry next year and Ill hopefully won't get a C in any of my classes next year. I learned a lot in math (now that I'm actually challenged) and I learned some about cells and the human body in science. One thing of advice I would give to next year's 7th graders is to really stay on top of your deadlines. That's really all I have to say for the rest of the year, it's just wow.

Have a great summer! :3

The learning experience was great. I learned that I don't have to buy stuff to have fun. Plus I got to learn how to make a wallet out of paper. One thing I would change is to maybe decorate the place a little. Like the roof looked kinda ugly with the nails showing and all. It woulld be nice to at least paint that so that it looks better. I really can't decide what the best part was, but it was all very fun, so thats a good thing.

World History influences our lives today by guiding us through the future. If we don't learn from our mistakes from the past we will make the same mistake in the future. My question was: What was the purpose of assassins? I found out that these assassins found that killing someone would make people panic and do something in the favor of these assassins. I think the most interesting part of this project was finding out how these assassins think and leaning from their mistakes.

One project my friend did was on ninjas. I learned that most ninjas aren't really assassins. They are just very skilled distractions. They also had a variety of weapons that they used and they would specialize in that certain weapon.

My topic is on assassins in the 1200's and my prodject has been going great! I have gotten most of my papers drafted and I'm working on my museum piece and my display broard will follow.I found out that the pourpose of these assassins was to effectivly change the polotics into there favor.

I'm really looking forward to 8th grade. I'm going to start dating so that should be fun, But one thing I don't get is what I did after I ask a girl out. Another thing is that a lot of things happen in just one week. One of my other goals is to try to understand girls a bit better and to accept what they do. If I start dating I'm going to have to do a lot for my girlfriend and I am completely ready to do that.

I always enjoy disections. I have done many more before the chicken wing. I've disected a dog shark, frog, cray fish, worm, grass hopper, and some more. I really didn't learn much from the chicken wing because of my other disections but it is neat to see what is in a body and to learn about how it works.

Snow

white, sparkling

something to play with when your board

cold, friendly

snow

"To be or not to be" by Shakesphere

To be or not to be

that is the question

so true

I thought

it aplies every day

to do or not to your homework

to be a good person or not

that is the question

I've been seeing and learning about the basic structure of a lot of types of cells like bacteria, plant cells, animal cells, and even a little about viruses. The best thing I have done in the class is do a lab were we look through microscopes. We looked at different unicellular and unicellular organisms like some shrimp. The worst part is that we do too much work and too little labs. Most of the time were just sitting and writing all the time and it does not make it much fun. My science journal is almost full were my math journal isn't even half way.