I loved I-Towne it was really fun I felt like a real grown-up. I was a food prep at Ukraine I got to make cookies it was really fun. I learned how to exchange money and what other people in other contries do. If I could change one thing it would be for us to have a longer brake and for there to be beter suviniors. I think the best part was going around to other people and seeing what they do and tateing the food.

Wow I won’t lie at first I was kind of scared at how I would do and what people would think of my project if they would like it or not but after the world history fair I found out that it wasn’t that scary. My guiding question was "why did Medusa have snakes for hair"? I found out that Medusa had snakes for hair because before she was a monster she had beautiful and perfect hair. So Athena made it were her hair was terrifying. I think the most important part for me was seeing what comments I got from people. I learned for looking at other people's work was that wow they did really good and they really worked hard on their project. They took a lot of time on theirs just like I did and same with other people. I really liked looking around at other people's projects they were very interesting GOOD JOB everyone.

I think my project is coming along well and I think I am doing good from what my family has told me but they will say anything to make you happy. BUt for the most part it is going well and I have learned a lot about Medusa. Medusa is a very fun thing to learn about and I hope at the world history fair you come and see my project.

I think spring is the best thing ever ecsepte for summer but it is not to hott not to cold it is perfect outsidde. You can go to the park with your friends and just hang out. That is what I did! In spring you also you get to see your family more and SLEEP IN.

I think when we disected the chicken wing it was really gross because it is all dead and just gross and wrong. I did not have fun doing this experiment it was wierd I learned that even know the chicken wing was dead it still moved. Pore chicken RIP.

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 02:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

A quote I really like is "the only way to have a friend is to be one," by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Friends

There was a girl

She was just mean,

But, she tried being nice just to give it a whirl

She was heard, she was also seen

She was noticed by everyone

And everyone soon did care

When she got a call

Plus twenty friends she could not bare

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 02:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

I think that seeing little things move in a microscope was weird and kind of creepy but it was still cool to see different things like the Brine Shrimp in the microscope but for the most part I guess it was kind of fun.

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 01:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

In my room

on my desk

by the jewelry box and and by the picture

of a meadow

there you see is my stuff animal.

UMMM I don't know what to write about so I guess I will just write about my friends. Ummmm ok so I love my friends so much they so times are like my family. Even know I make mistake's they forgive me. I know they care for me and I know I do to. Sometimes there like family and ya ok thank you BYE=http://

The wiki project is going very well. I have learned how you have to comunicate with the group that your in. You also have to lesson to what others say. Please tell me what you think of the wiki.