7th grade was really fun, I have so many memories. One of my Favorite memories is International Towne, I was a Finance Minister in Ghana,and I loved haning out with freinds, wandering around the "world" and buying things. 7th grade was pretty fun, but, I think we got a bit too much homework this year. Even so, 7th grade has been pretty fun. One of my successes in 7th grade was getting honor roll 1st semester. One failure (I guess that's a little harsh) was probrobly going, mny times, too the wrong period class, like science, my G1 class on purple days, lunch early (that was really embarrasing), ect. Academically I learned more skills in most of my classes and got alot better at spanish. Personally I learned ways to stay more focused, (I have been struggling with a VERY short attention span.). I would change, most likely, is having more feild trips. I don't hav a reat memory, but, I think we only had International Towne, (I may be wrong). in 8th rade i want school to start later, I hear Eagleveiw is starting later next year, I want to sleep in too :D. Something I learned the hard way is too keep your planner up to date, i've forgoten somehomework and stayed for HCC a couple times.My advice for  nwxt year's 7th graders is to keep on top of your homework. Anyways guys, have a great summer break guys!

I found out that some electric car companies were sued by gas companies because they were making less money. My projects coming okay, but ive been absent alot latley it's hard to stay on track. I'm not ready yet, but am working my hardest to get there. My Humanities project is about a typr of gladiator called the Retiarus, (Translates to fish man in English), he fought with a Trident and a Net, and had very little armor. Can't wait for the Humanites World History Fair.

I was just thinking the other day, that it would be really cool if we could bend and shape things, and get rif of things by will. Like lets say you cant see the TV, just move your hands in a certain way, and *BOOM* its big. Just saying, that would be cool. Also, if you could change thing's appearance, like change your food green or orange, or yellow with rainbow polka-dots.... just saying... boredom leads me to cool ideas.... tht would be so cool though.

We dissected chicken wings to learn about some kinds of muscle.  I thought it wasn't too bad, but, it smelled like rotten eggs.  I did learn what some kinds of muscle and some other tissues looked like.  Also, I would prefer next time, to dissect something bigger.

My reaction to the movie was a bit angry. They had to call in the ARMY just to get 9 kids to school!

It's crazy! I would have, if I went with the Little Rock Nine, stayed in school as long as possible to prove many Americans wrong.  I (probrobly)  would have had the courage to continue through high school as one of the Little Rock Nine. Today, discrimination has changed, as all of America is equal, but, there is still discrimination. Not necessarilly by color, but, by religion, ethnicity, etc.

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM GMT • comment • Reads 40

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

~Albert Einstein

With knowledge, you can create.

but only the bare minimum.

with imagination,

one can truly create.

With imagination, anything is possible,

as long as you can imagine, everything in the universe is within your grasp

with knowledge, you can know

but with imagination, you can bring new creations unto hummanity.

Now, writing about this may make me sound like an architecture geek, but, I am Into Architectual Engineering and design. There is currently a project going on in Venus, Florida called The Venus Project. Is an architectual project aimed on designing the culture,scociety, economics, and architecture of the future. They have built some buidings already, and they are focosedc on a simple, minimal reacources used theme. thevenusproject.com/

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 01:15 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

"Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength." ~Dalai Lama

I believe the Dalai Lama is saying that if you are compassionate and are tolerable of others, that you will strengthen a bond between you and others, and that you will have more friends. I could apply this to my own life make more friends, and to have more close friends. This could be used to make positive changes in ones attitude because if you are generally compassionate, and tolerate others, you will get along well and not get into fights, and doing this will lighten another's mood. If everyone in the world was like this, there would be little war and fighting, and I believe that everyone would get along very well.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

My goals for 2012 are: to make/design a videogame, and to be able to run a mile in 6 minutes or less. These goals inolve change by: making me fitter and faster, and I might be able, once designed/made my videogame, sell it, or just give copies to freinds. I think it would be awsome to accomplish both my goals.

My Wiki went well, but, there were difficulties. I think we were given too little time to complete the wiki and I barely scraped by. I like my teammates and noticed we work well together. Our communicatio was okay, but, I could approve on my part of it. We did a very good job in organising the Wiki. I would have installed a spellcheck on it next time, when I checked spelling maually, there were more mistakes than  would have thought. To improve for next year, I recommend having more time, and spellcheck in the wiki editor.