My goals for 2012 have been mostly the same as 2011, 2010, and so forth but I am setting a new one keeping up on things in my life such as home work, house cleanliness, and family events. That should affect me by keeping focused and getting me a plane ticket to California for the summer.

My new years resolution is to do better in swim. I really badly want move up a level in my team, And the only way I will ever get better is by trying harder. I also want to get better grades because last quarter I got a lot of B's and I want to get more A's intead.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 02:41 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

I think I am going to need a lot of goals for this New Year. I won’t share all of them though. My top goal is probably to stress less. That will help me be happier. I admit last year I was over stressed. I plan to fix that this year. I think if I accomplish this goal, 2012 will be way more enjoyable than 2011.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

The goals I have set were to make Rampage AA hockey , make the Basketball team , and do good in school.

My 2012 goals are turning homework on time. As soon as the homework is assigned to me I would work on it. I had a bad start in 3rd quarter and so I want to do better. I didn’t do my best on my Spanish test probably from not studying my Spanish words enough. I have a science test coming up and I’m going to study for it. These are my goals for 2012.

I can’t wait for this New Year! My goals are to always get A's and B's in school. Another one is to get stronger and faster for the sports I'm doing for school and outside of school. I also want to always improve on being the nicest person and best person I can be. I’m exited to improve in all these subjects!

I usually don't make resolutions but this year but since I am getting braces I think I will try to brush my teeth twice a day. I am going to try and make this a habit and hopefully it will help keep my teeth clean.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

My goals for 2012 are: to make/design a videogame, and to be able to run a mile in 6 minutes or less. These goals inolve change by: making me fitter and faster, and I might be able, once designed/made my videogame, sell it, or just give copies to freinds. I think it would be awsome to accomplish both my goals.

The wiki project is going very well. I have learned how you have to comunicate with the group that your in. You also have to lesson to what others say. Please tell me what you think of the wiki.

Goals 2012

I want to get good grades so I can play more sports and games.

I also want to read 1 book before the end of the year because I don’t like to read at all!

Article posted February 7, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

My goals for 2012 is not to spend so much money, and save money for the future. My goal changes me because everytime I get some money I spend it right away, this also helps my future because with the money I save up, I can go to a good college or a car :D.

2011 was a pretty good year.  In 2012 I would like to go fishing more.  We didn't fish but one time in 2011 and fishing is one of my favorite things to do.  I would also like to go camping more than once this year.  Some of my personal goals are to work harder at being organized and not spending so much time in front of my XBOX.  I would like to be more active outside and with my family.  I would also like to see my grades come up.  I think that is my biggest goals for this year would be better grades. 

My 2012 goals for this year are mostly short term goals. I want to keep up my good grades of course, so that means no missing assignment or late assignments. I also want to maybe join a sport or activity, I'm thinking of joing Grizzly Challenge in spring and maybe other groups. I also want to make more new friends, I have a lot of amazeing friends but enough is never enough. My last goal is something I try to do every year, changing something about myself, not something huge but just a little detail, it could be anything, new year, new me.

I have a few goals for 2012. One of them is to get good grades. To achieve this goal I must focus in class, do my homework, and turn it in on time. If I have a B, I'd like to get it up to an A. If I have a C, I'd like to get it up to at least a B. If I already have an A, maybe I can get some extra credit. :)

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 11:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

This year, I want to work out more. I made the IS team for football this year, but next year won't be as easy. I also want a good time on the mile run post test in PE. 

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 58

I don't believe in new year's resolutions. Why do we have to wait until January first to fix everything we did wrong the previous year? And you know you'll be just as bad as you are now come December. Kind of depressing, I know, but on that note I will come up with something. I want to practice playing my trombone more this year. I say that every year, but now an hour a day isn't enough, just as last year's half hour wasn't enough. It seems as good a time as any to do that.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 57

This year my goals are to make some new friends. I don't have many friends so I think it would be ok if I make some new friends. I've noticed that I'm not a big risktaker so I'm going to try to talk to new people and make some friends so I am not always lonely.

My first goal is to be more efficient. I find that I spend to much time on one thing and then work until 10:00 p.m. ON HOMEWORK!!! The changes involved to reach this goal are that I will be writing out a complete schedule and spend equal amounts of time on each subject, and I will have to learn to stay focused. My next goal is to wake up earlier. I always find that when I wake up early, I am very calm and I get more done in the mornings, which is very good because your brain is "fresh" and open. The changes involved to reach this goal is to not sleep too late, and to get used to waking up earlier. I think goals are great for every new year because they always make you feel good and makke things easier for you as you get used to them, of course I have many more goals then the ones I listed here, and I will come up with more as the year goes on.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 01:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

Happy, happy new year! It's a fresh start with a clean slate and I'm ready to take advantage of it!

Last year/semester, I was WAY behind. I had a lot of missing and late assignments, so this year, I want to get out there and have no missing or late work and get good grades. I'm going to aim for no C's.

I've already been trying this out, and I'm on a roll! I finish all my homework the night it's assigned, and I even get to the bus early.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 12:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

Happy New Year's everyone. This year I have made two main goals. The first goal is to suceed in sports this year. I really want to improve in soccer, and hopefully prove to my coach that I can play other positions. I also want to improve in math. Last year I really struggled with it, but this year I'm going to try my hardest to succed as much as possible.

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 12:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 84

I have yet to really set any goals for 2012. But, I would have to say keeping my grades up is among my top priorities for this year because, last quarter my grades suffered a little. Also another goal I have that doesn't exactly apply to school is to learn computer programming. I don't know exactly why, but it just seems like a good thing to know.

Anyway. Those are really the only goals I can think of at the moment. I'll probably come with some good ones later, though.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 03:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

In this new year change is a huge thing for me. I want to change the way I react to things. Sometimes I will react to things to seriously even when someone is joking. I also don't look at the good things of suggestions I only look at the bad things that it has to offer and don't accept the change. I think that changing the way I react will help me look at things so much better and into a good deep thought which makes this change important to me.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 05:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

I usually don't set goals for myself but... this year is different! One 2012 goal I thought of is to get my miniature horse to lose weight because he is kind of fat. Another goal I have is to enter more competitions on my new sponsored horse, Trendy. I plan on doing dressage, jumping and showmanship w/ her. I also want to enter more shows w/ Silver because he is a really good show horse. Those are my goals for 2012!! :D

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:20 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 68

I haven't really thought about setting any goals for the new year yet. But after thinking about it for awhile, I think one of my goals would be to get all A's for the second year in a row. I've been working so hard to turn in all my work but I have been really stressed lately because its hard to get everything done when I have sports.I have to manage homework time, and make sure after basketball I leave time for my school work. Another goal is to get better at basketball, and soccer. Hopefully if I practice harder, I will make IS again next year, and stay on the same soccer team.

One goal for 2012 of mine is actually complete a book by myself. I’ve never finished a book by myself and I would like to try to complete a book by myself. Even though I hate reading I mean hate it. But I’m going to complete a book. And that’s my goal for 2012.

Article posted January 21, 2012 at 03:29 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

My top goal this year is to get really good grades the rest of the quarters, we have left anyways. In the future it will help me get into good colleges. This year I also want to join more sports, it will help me improve my fitness and I can meet new friends. Those are my top two main goals this year!

Article posted January 14, 2012 at 02:12 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

My goals for 2012? Are you seriously asking me about them? I'm not a fan of making goals, nor talking about them. I think that my goals would be to finish my editing on my novel and maybe even send it into an editor and have it inspected. My other goal would be to move up in my band chair to at least third chair instead of fourth, that way I can play the 1st clarinet piece in band like I want to. So far that's all I have and they aren't really that big. I feel like I am one of those people who don’t have to think about any goals, nor set them, just go for them. Call me whatever you will for this thought, but I'm serious.

For the new year I have set one one goal, to drop time in my 50 yard breaststroke in swimming. My time right now is a 41:63 and I would like to get it down to a 38 flat (yes that is in seconds). THis means that on the weekends I will have to go to the gym and workout at least an hour and a half in the pool to do this. ALso practice every night will help strengthen my stamina so that when I am racing I will not get tired and worn out. I hope to have done this by 2013!!!

I have 1 main goals.

That is to get strait B’s this quarter.

I will turn in all of my work on time or the next day.

Some of my most important goals this year is to donate money to Wild Blue, Shorty's Pit Bull Rescue, and Villaboes. Wild Blue is a no kill car shelter. Villaboes is another Pit Bull rescue. They all cost about 800 a day to run because they are all no kill. One other goal is to walk to school at least 13 times.

I am going to try to walk dog this summer . I need to get in serious shape! Also, I am going to get up earlier to be able to walk to school.

For 2012, I’m going to try to be more organized. That means my locker, my backpack, my room, basically everything! I’m trying to be cleaner basically. Also, I’m going to try and get better grades in school. I’m all As and Bs, but I would like to improve because a lot of them are Bs. I don’t want to turn in anything late this year, and I want to stay on top of my homework, too. So far, I think I’ve done OK with this. (:

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 65

My goals for 2012 are:

-To make it into the geometry class (math) next year by taking 1b in summer school (I’m in 1a now)

-To concentrate and do better work in Spanish (my worst subject)

-To make the IS basketball team (I've never played on an organised basketball team.)

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 02:04 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 91

Happy New Year! The goals for 2012 is to get better grades and turn in my work on time. I plan on doing my homework, paying more attention to the teacher, and working as hard as I can. This year one of my personal goals is to pass 7th grade, make a lot of friends, and to make my family proud.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

My goals of 2012 is to get even better grades than I have now.How it involves change is I need to study even harder and try harder on my in-class work. another one of my goals is to go walking or running around my whole neighborhood every weekend.How it involves change is I need to get up in the morning and get a lot of energy.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

One of my goals is to do well in solo ensemble this year at the school, also to beat a video game. These are only some of the things that I am hoping for. The last thing I want to do this year is visit my friend in California and to get through 7th grade by getting good grades. :)

Article posted January 14, 2012 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 75

My goal for the new year is to eat as healthy as possible. As a dancer, I think this goal is important to me so I can stay in great shape. This goal involves change because for most of 2011, I ate a lot of junk food. I always stuffed myself. This year I hope this will change. If I eat healthier, I will also feel healthier. Even this goal is hard to achieve, I think I can reach it.

I have a few goals for 2012. One of them is to maintain my grades. To do that, I will have to manage my time well. That way, I will be able to complete all my homework even though I am very busy after school. Another one of my goals is to expand the vocabulary in my writing. By reading books that are above my reading level, I will be able to learn lots of new vocabulary to make my writing more interesting. Lastly, I would like to be successful in my upcoming gymnastics season. I will have to work really hard at my practices and listen to my coaches when they give me criticism. Happy New Year!

New Year Resolutions

This year I like many other people have decided to get and keep my grades up as best as I can. I have decided to do this because last semester I did not do so well with my grades but this semester I intend to do better. I have also set a goal to not talk as much. The talking resolution was set because it should help me to get better grades. These are my New Year resolutions. I can’t wait to read yours.

Article posted January 14, 2012 at 02:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

Well, my goals for this year is to be able to do my middle splits completely (I'm sooooo close!!!), catch up in ballet when I start in the summer, and try to get on pointe shoes!:P I can't do dance for another 6 months because of foot surgery.;((((((( I have to stretch everyday and practice the ballet moves that I can at home, to be better when I start. I really need determination and perseverence (I'm good with this so far, but who knows about later:S). I start out good then kind of get lazier later on..... kind of bad. Other than that I can't really do anything about the other 2 goals until summer starts.:) Wish me luck! haha;)

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 02:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

Sometimes poems can come the poet spontaneously and they pour out their innermost secrets, and emotions. They can use very descriptive words or talk like people did in the olden times. They can even have rhythm or rhyme to receive the desired effect they pictured in their minds.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 03:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 82

My 2012 goals are to keep working hard in sports, always get good grades in school, make more friends, and many more things. Working hard in sports involves change by trying new things or taking a risk and also working on other things I need to work on. For getting good grades in school there is not much change, but I still need to do my best and work hard. Also, for making more friends that involves change by not being as shy, talking to more people, and hanging out with new people, but still keep friends that I have now.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM GMT • comment • Reads 84

I have a couple of new goals for myself this year. One of them is to read more. I usually only read when I have assignments, but I believe that I need to read more for fun. I want to become a better reader overall. My other goal is to eventually learn how to snowboard. I heard that it's hard. I hope to achieve both of these goals.

My goals for 2012 are to be on task in school more because so far that has been a little bit of a problem. I really want to play basketball and get my grades up. My goals will involve change because I'm not really good in school but I want to be. I am good at basketball and want to be part of the team really badly. Those are my goals for 2012.

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

My goals for 2012 are to try not to get any missing grades for the new quarter. I also want to try to maintain a at least 3.0 average by the end of the quarter. I want to accomplish these goals by working harder this quarter. I specially want to get my homework done the day I get it. I also want to get project done as soon as possible by spacing out the work that has to be done. in conclusion my resolutions are to have little or no missing work ,maintain a 3.0 grade average ,and get homework done.

My goals for 2012 are to work on my sking because I go sking nearly every single weekend. I would like to be able to ski moguls as fast as my brother and get a 180 by the end of the year. I would also like to work on being nicer to people this year and changing my attitude towards others and I think those goals are life goals in a way as well. I have another goal to become a good volleyballl player because it's something I love.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 01:35 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

My goals for 2012 are very simple but I have a few more then I did last year. These are just my most important goals. Goal #1: I want to try harder in school. I think I try my hardest in school already but I think I could push myself a little harder. Goal #2: I want to get 1st chair in band. I’m getting there I am third chair out of ten chairs. (That is a good thing if you don’t know what I’m talking about.) Goal 3: Last but not least, I want to get my opened-holed flute as soon as possible. (So I have a better chance at getting first chair.) All in all those are my most important goals for this year and most likely I’m going to accomplish them.

New Year’s resolutions are always a bit strange in the fact that you get to know people better by what they think their bad at. On that note, here are mine:

1.      I want to study more. I have gotten into a bad habit of hardly ever studying and I want to change that because otherwise that habit will end up backfiring later in life.

2.      I want to stop stressing so much. I want to pace myself on assignments so that I don’t get super stressed out.

3.      I want to finish the year with straight A’s all around. I’m on track with that one already, I just need to finish strong.

4.      I want to become a better archer. I got a bow for Christmas and I want to get really good at it so I’m going to practice as much as I can.

Now anyone reading this knows me just  a little bit better.

I am excited for many things this year and have set some goals to help me be ready for them. First, I want to journal at least once a week. Through Rachel's challenge and Mrs. Gagnon's influence I really think it is important to write what you have done and other things for people to read in the future. Next, I want to read a little bit more. Over 2012, I would guess I only read about 3-4 books all the way through. I don't like most books even though they may be "the best book ever." Most of them get too boring in the middle so I skip to the end. I am hoping this year to find things I am interested in. Finally, I want to be more physically fit and stronger. I already play soccer seasonally, but from gym class I cannot so very many push-ups and I want to runs faster mile and get in the national average. Hopefully this will improve my soccer skills and help my gut cramps to go away! I am excited to keep up with these goals!

Each year brings a new set of goals. To start a new year, I enjoy setting goals and reaching them. My goals for 2012 are as follows

* Score more points in hockey. In order to do this, I will have to be ready to play every game.

* Get better grades on tests. This will require me to study more when given the opportunity.

* Have Fun. This will require having an open mind.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

I have lots of goals for this year. First, I would like to move up to 3b to be one step closer to accomplishing another goal of me going on to pointe. I will have to continue stretching twice a day; in the morning when I wake up and in the evening before I go to bed. Thanks to my mom, she has made sure that I do it day and night. I will also need to work harder in class than I have been so I'm drenched in a cold sweat by the end of each class, whether it's really hard-core or not. Second, I really would like to move up to second chair in band for French-horn. I would be a higher position and it would be something to put in my Developmental Workbook that I got moved up. To do this, I'll need to practice more for longer periods of time. I will also need to do my best in class because the band teachers will notice that and put that into mind. I'll need to practice really hard for my playing tests so that I don't get nervous and mess up. Lastly, I would like to heal myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. When I heal myself physically, I will be allowed to get double peircings on both ears! I also will get my contacts again. These are all my wishes I want to come true this year. 

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

This year is a new year to start off fresh and set goals. My goals for school are; get a gold medal at the end of the year, make more friends, and turn in all my work in time. The way I’ll be able to accomplish my goals is if I work hard and stay on track.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 03:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

Some goals of mine for this year are to keep all my stuff turned in on time and to be to class on time. I also have a goal to keep getting good grades. They involve change because I will have to keep my attitude changed in a positive way to make sure they are fulfilled.

I have a couple new goals for 2012. My first goal is to be more organized. My second goal is to turn in all my homework. My final goal is to work extra hard at everything I do including sports and school. Those are just a few of my goals for this year.

Article posted January 16, 2012 at 06:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 79

This new year I really want to make a lot of changes. One of them would be to read books. I don't like books at all. I only read them if I have to. I recently made a bet with my cousin to read 20 books from now to the end of the quarter. If I accomplish the books she picked out for me, I will get a prize up to $150 of whatever I want. My other goal is to study. My parents always bug me to study and it annoys me very much. So, I just want to do it on my own and hopefully they'll stop. I'll just have to wait and see what my grades will be after I read books and study a lot more. In conclusion these were some of my goals for the year of 2012.

In this new year I hope to get awesome grades and meet new friends!! I really want to improve my handwritting and my math skills. I also hope to connect more with my friends and get new friends!!!! How I plan to get more friends is by being funnier and more out going twords kids I dont know/ new kids. To get better math skills I want to pay more attention in class and maybe stay after school for some help. I have already improved my handwritting and I did that by writting words over slowly in good handwritting. I hope to improve all of these before the year ends!!!

My goals for 2012 are.....ummm I don't really know. I guess to get good grades for the remainder of the school year and get with my friends more. I also want to get in shape by running and lifting weights.

Well I think Of us killing another year so bye 2011 your never coming back. This year I want to be more organized and I want to do more activities other than swimmming and school.I think this year should be a better place than last year

My goals for 2012 are very simple. I want to do much better with my school and homework. I want to bring all my grades up at least one letter grade up. I want to be more motivated to do my homework on time. I'm hoping that by fourth quater I will have very good grades. Also I would like to gain wieght.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 03:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

My first goal for 2012 is to get better grades. This goal involves change because I need to work harder to get the grades I want. Also, I will need to get my homework in on time and done correctly. Another goal I have set for the New Year is to eat healthier. This goal will involve a lot of change because I eat a lot of junk food and I want to eat healthier so I can perform better in sports. My next goal is to be more organized. I want to be more organized so I can do better in school by not losing important things. My goal will involve change because I need to get my locker and binders organized so I can find my things quicker and efficiently.

For 2012 I whant to be better at basketball, to at least play one game for the IS team.Do better at school like get better grades or get more friends, the drama teacher she's very cool though she is the one that set that goal for me any way.Im going to try to get a third binder, Im alredy on my second one anyway "hehehe" if I at least finish one of these goals Im going to be happy Im going to do it! "BELIVE IT!!"

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 05:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

Well my goal for school is to have a 4.0 GPA for at least 3 quarters. So far so good! A personal goal for the new years is to be more active. A think being active is very important because it will help keep you healthy. This will definitely need some change because on a normal day as soon as I get home I go straight to the couch and watch some TV. Happy New Years!!

My goals for the new year are that me grade will be better by trying to turn things on time. I will try harder to study for quizes, and tests. Another goal is that I will try to look forward to school by thinking of the good things that I have fun in school. My last goal is to be more active by playing outside and running around.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:16 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 51

My goals are to be more active andto work out. This is so I have more energy for hockey and can skate faster, as well as take a harder shot. I was lazy last year ,and, it'll help me accomplish my goal of becoming pro.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 81

My goals for this year are to be nice to friends and family,do good in school, and have loads of fun.

Sometime I get really mad at my family so I want to control my anger and try to be nice to them. Also I want to do good in school because It will help me in the future. I Think this year will be super duper fun!

My new years resolution for this year is to work out more and stay in shape. I can do this by going to the gym a couple of times a week. In my opinion, I think that is a pretty good resolution, and a good way to keep it.

My goals for 2012 is to plant an enormous garden, and improve my knowledge in herbology. I really love gardenning and I have already started an indoor garden. As for herbology, I have always shown interest in the healing powers of plants. I have always admired the natural way plants can be a cure for many illnesses.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

My goals for 2012 are to get good grades in all my clases because I want to be well educated and smart. Another goal I have, and this is an important one, is that I want to learn more interesting magic and be able to perform to strangers and really blow their minds!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 02:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 42

I came up with a few 2012 goals. My first goal is to do better on my fitness testing. I want to improve my scores from last year. I improved my mile run by 30 seconds about and want to improve it more. I also want to get good scores on the rest of my tests and try to beat them at the end of the year. Another one of my goals is to become a better reader and writer. I can become a better reader just by reading more books. I also can become a better writer by writing more than I do now. My last goal is to do get the gold medal at the end of the year. I already did two quarters with 4.0 and I want to do the second half of the year just as strong.

During 2012, I have a lot of goals to set. Despite having all important goals for the New Year, there are two goals that stand out. This goal is to be nicer to people and respect the others around me. Once doing this, this will create others to respect me. I could do this by telling my piers nice things.

Another goal of mine is to continue the role of good grades. So far in Middle School, I have only received A's. I am hoping to accomplishing getting all A's during the Intermediate Programs.

Once doing these goals, I will become a better person to my self confidence and my peers. I hope I achieve my goals!

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 01:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

The grades I have recieved were below my own expectations. So my goal for 2012 is to get better grades. I intend do this by working harder on my class work and turning in homework on time. I also want to obtain multiple pieces of historical knowledge. By gaining more historical knowledge I would be able to improve my ability to understand different things in humanities.

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 02:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

In 2012 I hope to grow academically and spiritually. I hope to get all my homework in on time because this proves a great challenge. It also shows that I take my classes seriously and I value the work I do. I hope to grow spiritually by attending church every Sunday and praying. By treating my friends like I would like to be treated I will grow as a person.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 50

Over all, I'd say that the year of 2011 was a very bumpy ride. I had trouble with my health (broken foot) and at school. However, I am still happy with the way I am living. I still have fun in school and have good friends. I hope that 2012 will come out better than 2011, though, and some resolutions I've made to have that happen are to eat healthier and be nicer to other people. I am looking forward to 2012! (Let's hope the world doesn't end this year...)

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 51

My goals for this year are to get better grades then last year, save money, and get more fit. I will get better grades by doing my school work before everything else. Saving money will be the easiest, because all the money I get will be put in the bank. Staying fit/becoming more fit wont be to hard with 3 days of soccer a week and going on early morning runs.

Article posted February 26, 2012 at 02:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

I have not thought about my goals for 2012, but so far my goals for 2012 are to get great grades, make the I.S. basketball team, and get taller!

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 01:33 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 58

Well, my biggest goal is probably to practice softball more because I’ve been slacking off. I have a lot of tools for me to use, but sometimes I feel to lazy. I also want to work faster and better on my homework because I waste a lot of time and easily get distracted. What I am going to do is set a timer and try to finish within an hour instead of four (yes, I am really that bad at staying on track). Finally, I want to study more because I am lucky if I study at all, especially Spanish because I always forget to and am never in the mood to do it, but it’s part of my homework, even if it isn’t official. Wish me luck on these!

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 02:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

My goal for the new year is to now get through my injury. This injury is going to take a lot of time to recover so my daily life of sports are really going to change. I am use to a weekend full of sports so now that I am not participating in my sports I am going to have a lot more free time on my hands to maybe try another hobby or maybe even get to hang out with the friends that I only hang with at school. So I might be out from what I am used to but it might give me a chance to try new things.

My goal is to try not to be shy. I love doing things in front of people it is just my shyness holding me back. My second goal is to keep singing and try to more singing this year.My third one is to do a lot better at school I am already doing good I just want to do better.

This year I made sure to make reasonable goals that I have to try to work at. my first goal is to be able to touch my toes without bending my legs. most people are able to do this but I think that my legs are too long and my arms are too short. I am going to have my sister push on my back every day until I can reach the tip off my toes. My second goal is to be able to swim 50 meters in thirty seconds. Right now I can swim 50 meters in 43 seconds. I will have to work on kick hard and really pushing myself to not breath every four strokes. I am looking forward to reach my goals this year.

My goals for 2012 are simple, but do have work involved. My goals are to a better student at school, and to be more aware of how what I say affects people. My first goal will involve me changing how engaged I am in school, do better work, and to do great work on homework. The second goal involves me thinking about what I say before I say it and know when I’ve said something bad.

For 2012 I have some news goals like be in more sports, also try to get straight A’s. But one of my mane goal is to go to a club national tournament, and even place.

My goals for this year will be pretty hard to accomplish. First, I want to learn more chords on guitar and at the end of the year be able to play a song. Now, my academic goals will be about Humanities, Math, and Spanish. In Humanities I want to be able to remember and relate to the history, and with the pop quizzes I want to get a 5 out of 5. Also, for Math, I want to get 100 points higher, which is harder for me because of the level of math I am in. Finally, in Spanish I want to be able to hold a conversation in Spanish on a basic level. I want to also be able to remember vocabulary and grammar rules. Although there are a lot of goals I think I will be able to achieve them.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 04:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 71

This year I plan on being on the honor roll again and get good grades. By doing that I need to pay more attention to the teacher, less talking to friends, and doing my blogs in LA. These are my goals for this year 2012.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 01:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

This new year I think my goals have stayed the same where I want to get straight A's so at the end of the year I will be able to get a gold medal!! I think another goal I would have is to get my black belt and it has changed a little bit because I'm closer to it more then ever I only have two more belts! These are my goals I have for now for this new year. I want to get the gold medal just like my brother did and try to get more then he did.

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 01:17 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

My goals for the 2012 year are to get all A's in the rest of my classes and to get a gold medal at the end of the year. Also, my goal is to save up enough money to buy an ipod touch. Those are my goals for the new 2012 year.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

I haven really thought about the new year but as Mrs. Lubich said now is a good time to start. So my first goal is to get all A's this semester. My second goal is to find a french horn and trombone duet because my brother plays the trombone and he has been gone for two years in Italy and the reason why it's so important to get a duet is because my brother left before I started playing an instrument. So it will be very exiting to finally get to play with him. now my third goal for this year is to start seeing my sister more. She only lives 15 min away from my house but ever since I joined color guard I haven't been able to see her as much but we found out that we will be able to see each other every Thursday so I'm really exited for that.

I tried to make some new year's revolutions, but I couldn't really think of any thing... Some of the goals that I thought of were:

~Being nice to my sisters.

~Maintain my grades

~Helping my mom out.

~Practicing my music hard.

~To pay attention in class.

Although my goals are small things, I will try my best to achieve them.

My goals are to get better grades in all my classes this will change because I haven’t gotten good grades. I will get all my home work in on time.Do my home work before I go outside.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

My goals for this year are to:

1. Become more helpful at home.

2. Be more active.

3. Try my best at everything before I give up on it.

4. HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS I CAN THIS YEAR=http://=http://=http://=http://!!

Article posted January 12, 2012 at 04:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

When I was about 5 years old, I took my first piano lesson. I took piano lesson until the beginning of middle school. I became tired and bored with the piano and decided to play the violin. I begged my parents for a violin and promised to stick with it. My parents purchased me a used violin from a liquidation sale at UCCS, and I took lessons for about a year. I became bored with the violin as well, even though I enjoyed playing it. The part I did not like was the weekly lessons and the daily practice. It's been about eight months that I have been away from playing music, and I now have the urge to begin playing again. My New Year's resolution is to begin playing both instruments again, but at my own pace. I'm not interested in formal lessons at this time, but I would like to go back through my music books and practice reading the notes and learning new songs. That is my New Year's resolution.

My first goal of the New Year is do better than last year because I got f last year. My second goal is to turn in all my homework on time last year a had so many Missing Assignments. My third goal is to get better then a D because I got F all last year.

This year, I plan on trying to be less nervous when sharing reports or projects up in the front or just in general. Most of the time I perform or present something, I am shy and nervous. Also, I have drama this quarter and I hope this can help resolve the problem. Another thing is that I want to try out for basketball. Again, this could resolve my problem. Anyway, I hope to fix this issue and socialize more.

I'd like to improve my academic, athletic, and social skills by the end of this school year. First of all, I'd like to get straight A's the rest of the year so I'll get a gold medal like last year. Next, I become more athletic by enrolling more sports. My last goal is to get more friends, but it is going to be a little hard because I am annoying. I will be happy when I get all my goals accomplished this year.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 03:36 AM GMT • comment • Reads 52

2011 was a year chalk full of memories. But, it is a new-year with just as many memories to occur. In order to have an even better year I have put in place some goals. First, I NEED to stop procrastinating. I have set this goal before and have not really achieved it. I know this is the year I need to change because the older I get, the harder procrastination will make my life. This will help me get more sleep and do my best on school work. Second, I need to be kind even when it is hard to. I sometimes catch myself not taking an opportunity to make someone smile when I could. It is a lot harder to do the right thing when with friends. You just want to be neutral and not do anything because you think you are preoccupied. Being in Rachel’s Challenge has really made me want to be a better person and impact the world one person at a time. I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

My goal for 2012 are to improve on humanities because I have a struggle remembering the years of when things happened. This involves change because I have to study more if I want to get a better grade and I have to make that a study plan which changes my regular study schedule.

During the year of 2012, I want to lose weight. I did well on that during 2011, and I want to continue to do that throughout 2012, too. Also, I want to make other people happy! I did VERY well on that in 2011, (with the exception of my brother, Blake) and I want to continue making people happy! Happy 2012=http:// :D

My goal for the New Year is to climb Long’s Peak. This mountain is a treacherous climb that instantly spells death and destruction to any that climb it. Well, maybe it is not as bad as it sounds. But it is going to be the hardest fourteener climb for me ever. I have known that I was going to climb this mountain since I was little. I just hope that I am ready for it.

My goals for the new year is to study more and get good grades. Also to practice my violin more. Maybe do more than only 1 sport this year. I would also like to get rid of my asthma.

2012 is going to be an exiting year for me, with a new school and such. My goals would range from getting better grades, to begging my mom to get me horse riding lessons again. I have very simple goals that might not be good to you, but are VERY important to me.

My grades have never been the best, or what I know I can do. I’ve never liked studying, though no one probably does. Setting a goal to get better grades, for me, will have to be learning to pay attention a lot more often, and getting use to the fact that I am not in my old school. Grades are the one place my sister has been a master at, but for me it’s just something to keep you working. This year, I plan to get a lot better grades in ALL my classes.

Getting horse riding lessons would be another goal I really want to achieve. I use to take riding lessons, but we got into school and then moved, so it’s been kind of hard for me to go to a barn every Saturday, with homework and all. From the first time I got on a horse, I fell in love, and to this day I still am. I have all the equipment I need, but not a horse. Riding a horse, to me, would be like a squirrel finding his nuts. Riding a horse is like flying, almost. With the reins in my hand, I feel I can do anything in the whole entire earth. When we canter as fast as horse-ly possible, I don’t think. All I care about is me, the horse, and staying on it. Riding is my dream, my passion, and I really want to reach the goal of getting a new barn

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 03:40 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

This year I would like to become more focused. And put more pride in my work. Recently it feels like I haven't tried hard enough, and I would like to change that.