Article posted May 22, 2012 at 05:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 89

I thought seventh grade was a lot of fun. I did really well on the World History Fair project although; it made me concentrate on just the World History Fair not thinking of anything else. I made lots of memories playing with my friends, the field trips, and the activities we did. I felt that I relax more this year not focusing on my academics as much. I should try getting straight A's next year. If you ask my advice, try to listen carefully and be open minded so you don't focus only on one huge project. Also, always listen when projects are due and how important it is. For example: the project may be so important that if you don't turn it in, it's a zero pulling your grade down.

The old oldie

Grind groan

Griddle gritter

Tick-tocker

Tick, tock, tock, tick

Loud and ablivad

The man granddad

Quiver and shiver

Lacking and shacking

His yonder

Step one

Step two

Three, four

Ruffle

Granddad with yonder

Tick-tocker tick tock

Old oldie grind groaner

Night tonight

Sneakily passed the lasers into the bank

BOOM

EeeeE must escape up the building on the roof

Thud, Batman looks

Click, click

Swish, swish, swish

The batarang hit the revolvers from the criminals

The light shone at the tied burglars

Disappearing, Batman peers down from roofs of Gotham

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

I thought the international town was a lot of fun. I was a currency exchanger in Singapore. After handing out the money for a while, I memorize what the money equals in another region. I had a lot of fun traveling to different countries. I had a slushy from Mexico; I made a mask in Ghana; and saw a movie in India. If I could change anything in I-town, I would make the products in each country to be good as the slushy in Mexico.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

What tools did the Huns use for warfare? The Huns used their horses to fight countries in any time of the year and fast transportation. The most interesting part of the whole project is their strategy. The Huns are capable of shooting arrows accurately on horseback. They also try to get the enemy out in the open to defeat them. I wish that I've look at the other projects but I was able to visit for only five minutes. I heard of ancient telescope poster; I saw a student wearing a toga; and that’s pretty much it. I can't wait for next year so I can look at the World History Fair projects again.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 62

I didn't really play with my chicken wing. The most exciting part I thought was making the chicken move by moving two of its muscles. I also discovered that the chicken wing wasn't that bloody. I didn't know exactly why we did the dissection but maybe it could prepare us for the frog dissection.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

After we watched the movie, Little Rock Nine, I was shocked to see mobs creating riots and threatening the black people. If I were in that situation, then I would diffidently help them by being kind to them even though I can't really do much. If I were one of those kids, I think that I would have tried to continue with the high school so I could go into a good college. Things have change a lot comparing today from back then. Today, everyone is equal no matter what race they are or what they believe.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 03:56 AM GMT • comment • Reads 54

The Huns are really amazing; they’re able to shoot arrows accurately on their horses’ at top speed! These horses are less likely to get sick from harsh weather and find food during the winter. The Huns can even shoot arrows behind them. I'm almost done, all I have to do is finish up the poster. I can’t wait until the World History Fair.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 03:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 257

After reading part of the book, I think it’s about a community separated from each other, then later on joined together being friendly to one another. I like the two white people since they cared about the girl’s plant. The activities we did this year are a lot of fun. In drama, I planted a Marigold in a container of dirt and had a worm in it. So far, my worm had been pretty adventurous. Yesterday, I forgot to give my plant and worm water. That night, the worm crawled into the sink. The worm was safe the next morning. My dad had called it Freddy. In Language Arts, I painted a river on a rock. Originally, I was going to paint a part of nature, but I didn’t finish. Out of all the activities I did last week, the worm and the marigold was my favorite. To watch a flower grow and a worm move, it’s so cool to watch and touch a living creature.