Copyright (c) 2014 by AlexG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AlexG -- Blogmeister

A Great Year 2018!

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by AlexG

teacher: Mrs. Brown

03/02/12
12/08/11
11/21/11
11/15/11
I am a boy in the big world 09/13/11

I think the world will have cell phones that can be like profiles so that you can install your phone on your computer or your normal phone even possibly your car. I think that the future will have little chips instead of cds and I think that instead of tape recorders or cameras we will have them installed in ordinarily things like suits when you go to parties it can record the whole thing. I think that the future will have flying cars that glide instead of fly with fuel or other usage of products. I think that in the winter people can have satellite warmers for when there satellite goes out because it froze. I think that motor cycles will have glass or plastic walls that go all the way up to your shoulders so that if you fall off it won’t cause as much damage as when you’re riding with a helmet I think in the future that there will be cyber cops like in all the older movies and the police will be wearing suits that look like technology like the cirket boards that have lines that go all over the board

I liked that veterans day had clickers and the veterans got to answers the questions I especially liked the  how old are you question          

what I did not like about veterans day is that we didn’t get the song American solger

I like that I got a new dog named Dexter. My dog Dexter is black and has white on his stomach. He is about 5 inches long and has a beard. Another thing I like about him is that he goes down the stairs weird. When he goes down the stairs he also goes on his front legs. So it looks like you can push him and he would fall down the stairs. What I don’t like about him is that he will bite your pant leg and get dragged around when you walk. My dog also does not listen when you try to teach him tricks. For example, if you tell him to sit he will just keep standing.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:36 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 41

I am a boy in the big world

I wonder who else is out there

I hear cars in the distance

I see car lights at every corner

I want to explore every part of the world

I am a boy in the big world

I pretend I had lots of friends

I feel hungry every night and day

I touch the old buildings

I worry if they will fall

I cry because I am lonely and abandoned

I am a boy in the big world

I understand that praying doesn’t always help but I pray night and day night and day

I say to myself why am I alone but I really never am

I dream of having moms and dads but it is never true

I try to stay active and healthy every day

I hope someone will find me some day

I am a boy in the big world

Alex