Copyright (c) 2014 by Valerie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Valerie -- Blogmeister

-

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Valerie teacher: Mrs. Brown
My Reseach topic 03/19/12
If I could travel in time 03/15/12
My idea of the future 02/29/12
12/07/11
Vetrans day 11/18/11
Sausage 11/17/11
Sausage 11/16/11
09/12/11

I am researching Gianna Jensen. Gianna is a woman whose mother aborted her, but she still survived. I chose this topic for many reasons some of which I will name. #1 I think abortion is wrong, #2 she’s been in the news a lot lately, #3 She is the only person I know who survived an abortion, I am curious about her story.

If I’d travel in time I’d go to the future. I mean wouldn’t it be cool to know who I marry, what my kids look like, when I die. Then I’d also know so much I’d be able to fix my mistakes give people advice. Just imagine the person you’d become. That is why I would travel to the future.

My idea of the future

My idea of the future? Not exactly pretty, but you asked. My idea of the future is I think it will go downhill by technogoly getting more advanced which can be okay, but think about all the things it does now imagine in the future it will do everything humans will do nothing. People will stop exercising and obesity will increase immensely and will completely sky rocket.Oh and gas prices well that’s insane it’s going to blow the roof off. I mean it’s ridiculous by summer it’s supposed to be five dollars. Back in 1999 it was $.99. It’s gone up about almost four dollars. And well people look at what’s happening let’s face the facts our world is becoming lazy, fat and incredibly greedy. When I’m at the store little kids go I want this and that and the parent give it to them to make them well shut up. Which starts me on another topic parents now not all, but you keep seeing more and more nannies when they could watch their own kid. Also parents just don’t seem to spend as much as you used to. The commercials ugh they are so annoying and as much as I would like to say something positive they really don’t give you anything to work with and commercials advertise so much stuff that’s so unnecessary. You rarely see a commercial for a good cause you keep seeing less and less. Well that’s my conclusion of what I think of the future.

By: Valerie

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 09:06 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

My favorite part of the Veterans Day program is the power point of all the patriotic symmbals because I was able to learn something new. Also some of the slides were incredible. But before I went up and read I was extremly nervos but afterwards I felt pretty good. Though if I could change something I don’t know what it would be because I thought it went really well. I think the students and veterans enjoyed it because the were pretty quiet when we were talking and they seemed to be paying attention.I did a lot better than what I thought I would do because I was so neverous I thought for sure I would mess up.For the symbals I think we got them all so I don’t think theres much more we could’ve added.I was surprised by two things one that I didn’t mess up my lines and two that there was women that showed up. By:Valerie

Sausage One thing I really despise and just can’t stand is sausage. It’s just so unappetizing I gave it a chance as I do with all food, but I found that sausage isn’t my cup of tea. Reason # 1 why I don’t like it is the taste it has such nasty garbage, dirty bug sorta taste. Some people say I am crazy but it isn’t my fault it’s my taste buds. Reason# 2 it even just has a gut and barf kind of look. Not very appealing if you ask me. Reason# 3 the texture undescribly revolting. It’s like moldy gum and so many other undescribly nauseating tastes. By: Valerie

I Am

I am a tree with my braches blowing in the wind

I wonder will that girl pick the fruit from my braches

I hear a voice singing softly in the wind

I see I see her suddenly stop

I want to hear the voice sing again

I pretend I don’t see the hurt in her eyes

I feel the pain of sadness she is feeling

I touch her gently, but she moves

I worry the pain will not leave her

I cry for the poor lonely girls sake

I understand the anger and sadness she is feeling

I say you will feel the pain get worse and worse but it will start to heal ,but the pain will never stop

I dream everything will turn out alright

I try to make the pain go away

I hope she will heal soon

By: Valerie