outside-

by teacher: Derrall Garrison

Calvin’s camping trip part 9 (Calvin’s view)
Calvin was still dumbstruck and was still trying to figure out what to do. He started thinking of all the bad things that could happen to him if he went with the lady.

The lady asked, “Do you want to come with me to find your mum and dad? Or we can go to the Police station. It’s up to you if you come with me. Or i can just leave you.”

Calvin got an idea and started running back into the woods. He was ditching the idea of going with the stranger. Who knew what was coming next. Once Calvin was deep inside the forest again, he decided to wait until that lady was gone and to go back to the road. The lady saw the boy go away and started to get mad. She was hoping the boy would go with her. After all, she was a kidnapper to get him. She decided to go away and to come back later. When Calvin saw the lady go away, he walked back to the road. This time, he got even luckier. The car that was coming around the corner was a CHP officer’s car.

The CHP car stopped in front of Calvin and asked, “Are you lost? Do you want to come with me to find your mom and dad?”

Calvin replied, “Yes please. I have been looking for them for a long time. Thank you.”

So, Calvin got in the back seat because he was still ten years old. He closed the door behind him and they zoomed around the next bend.

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 09:48 PM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles