Nov.28
Age discrimination is when you are not allowed to do something because of your age. It could be that you are either too young or too old. One example is when a 15 year old has their permit to drive, but can not drive by themselves. I have definitely experienced age descrimination.
My first example of when I have experienced age descrimination is, at water or amusement parks. Well, on some rides you have to be a certain height. On others, you have to be a certain age.Also, when you want to drive someone else in a go cart ride, you have to be either 16 or 18, it depends on the place.

Nov.29
If someone were to write a book about my family and I, it would definitely be a comedy. It would be a comedy because my dad is crazy. If I were to pick the name of the book then it would be, "Living Life in the LeBlanc Lane!"

Nov.30
Survey on seperate sheet of paper. But, according to young people, most people picked either Taylor Laughnter or Patrick Dempsey. I guess it's still about the charm but also it's about looks and abs.

Dec.1
Her name was Rosa Parks and I would call her a brave, inspiring, leader. She was also very important to african-american history.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM • comment • Reads 132 • see all articles