If i were the character Prometheus and had to amswer the question "Do you think before you act?", i would probaly answer yes even though i obviously don't. I might say that I do because i thought it was a very good idea for the mortals to have fire. I'd also mention that it is really useful. You can cook your meat with it instead of eating it raw. This is what i think Prometheus would answer when asked "Do you think before you act?".

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 01:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

Dance is a very fun yet difficult sport. Here are a few reasons why you should give dance a try.

So why be a dancer? To start, dancers are very smart. They work hard to keep their grades up and strive to do their best in everything they do. If you see a dancer, they would most likely be working or helping someone.

In addition, dancers are athletic. They work out and stay fit. Dancers build their muscles and strengthen their cores. They eat healthy and make good desicions in their everyday activities.

Last, dancers are gracefull. When you go to a recital you may see a few mistakes but all in all they do a great job staying with the flow of the music. They entertain you as well and make for a peacefull and relaxing show.

This is why you should be a dancer or at least give it a try.

In the past, the U.S. government has spent most of their money on weapons for war, entitlements, and politicians' salaries.

What should the government spend money on? To start, the government should pay for eduication. The government is now paying 1% of their money on education. They should at least pay 20% for education. In order to get a good job you need a good education, right?

In addition, they should definitly spend at least 20% on poverty and needy people. There are about 925 million people in need and yet the government doesnt really do about it! Just think about how many people that go home to a tiny dinner(or no dinner at all) and a cramped dirty house. Some people dont even have houses!

Finally, they should spend more money on our country's dept. We are over 1 trillion dollars in dept. We won't be able to do much more for other people if we don't get our dept paid off.

As you can see, the government is spending money on the less important things. They really should look toward the more important things.

The average person in the United States makes around $40,000 a year while a professional athlete makes around $2,000,000 a year depending on their rank and sport.

Are professional athelets paid too much? Yes, and here are few reasons why. To start, the President of the United States of America gets paid less than professional athletes even when they have a much tougher job of running the country instead of playing a game.

In addition, All professional athelets are arogant and are full of themselves. If they lose or make a mistake the start complaining and blaming it on the opposing team. They really dont have the right to complain because they are getting paid millions for doing something they love.

Lastly, some players get paid millions for bench-warming the whole season. For example in football, a #rd string quarterback might not play the whole season but they still get paid.

As you can see, professional athletes are paid WAY to much to play a fun game.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 38

If I had to choose one thing that I couldnt live without it would have to be my faith. My family and I go to church almost every sunday and I actually enjoy it! I like it when the pastor gives a good message because I always go home feeling happy inside. My answer would probally be different then Scrooge's in the story A Christmas Carol because the thing that comes first in Scrooge's life is money. Money this and money that, christmas isn't about the gifts we give or recieve its about celebrating that Christ was born. So instead of putting things first I choose to put God first in my life.

~Hannah

Article posted November 13, 2011 at 09:00 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

I think the perfect "closed setting" for a mystery story would be in a Haunted hotel. This would be a good setting because it makes for a good thriller where gueats start to go missing or somthing like that.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Fear effects me in some weird ways. First me teeth will start chattering not out of coldness but out of fright. Then my eyes will start darting around the room looking for help in anyway possible. After that my face will drain of all color and I'll just look straight at the floor making no eye contact with anyone what so ever. I dont like being scared or frighten very often but its unavoidable.

If I had to pick my favorite short story, It would have to be "Charles".

To start, It's a funny story. The events that take place are full of unbelievable moments and they make me laugh out loud. Next, They are totally ironic. The things this kid does are so disrespectful and I can't believe his parents are correcting his grammar. Last, This story has a good setting. This story takes place in the older time.

In conclusion, I think you should read this story but don't ever teach your kids to act like Laurie towards any adults or people. If you do, Good Luck!

I can tell you now that I would do great as an employee. I have always been responsible, hard working, trust worthy, and many other things as well.

To start I'm very responsible. I'm very neat and orderly which makes it way easier to keep track of stuff. Second I"m very hard working. You can give me a job and trust that I'll get it done. Last I'm trustworthy. If I make a promise you can trust that I will keep it.

This is why I would hire myself and why I'd do so.

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 09:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

The first day of school is always scary, but you'll soon find that with your friends,new locker,and teachers you'll have a great time!

With your friends, you can make homework better by doing it in groups. It will go faster and you will have much more fun. Plus durring your lunch break you can just hang out and relax. With your locker, its like expressing yourself though your designs. Along with that you get a locker partner to keep you company. Last you have your teachers. There's always a teacher you dont quit care for but other than that they are great! They go at a nice pace, but your still learning.

So even if you don't like school, just give it another try. I'm sure your thinking will turn around.