teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Article posted April 6, 2012 at 08:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

The goverment pays for many, many, many, and many things followed by not paying for the right things. In my mind the first thing they should put thier money towards is SCHOOL! They always avoid schools and leave it to the taxes to pay for school if they actually helped with the payments we'd have a lot of upgraded technology and many new ways of thinking and transpertation. In my eyes every non private school iv'e been to is usually poor or has not enouph equipment if the goverment started paying for schools we could have many possibilities of a new and better future.

Thier is a big argument going on which is are athletes paid too much? Personally I don't think they are in so many ways.My first reason is that I mean they have thier own lives to live they need food it's not like they get for free. Another reason is they are most likely made to pay for their own travel of getting from each place to the next. They also have equipment to pay for. Therefore I sincerely state that my opinion is that athletes are definetly not being over paid.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 06:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

Surviving with certain iteams makes two catogories importent stuff and stuff that doesn't matter it is diffrent with the person that is telling the story though for my eye of importance is diffrent then yours. First off food and water come to mind when i think can't live without , and yes that is my first object of living on my list. The second most important thing to me is my family cuase honest to truelly I can not live without them no matter how much they torment me. Last I would have to say my bible for I am a religous girl/lady who respects one of my biggest survival guides the way of life.

Honestly to truely my favorite story is "Amigo Brothers", and here's three reasons why. Numero Uno is the climax. The climax has a big twist making the reader me or you get drawn in to it as quick as lightning.Next, any conflict in the story is how you'd say lasting and creative. The reason why is, i mean come on he has to fight his partner.Finally, this story has all the basics to make an award winning book or movie.It has the plot the conflicts the falling action ,and just every bit of every topic mentioned. If you couldn't tell this book is truely a masterpiece making it my favorite.

Personaly I have no problems against myself ,and will probably never ,but honest to truely I would hire myself.I'm not really big to giv ing reasonings ,but here's three diffrent. First,as hard as it is to beleive I'm responsible, I make shure when I get my homework I finish it the night I get it ,and turn it in the next class period. Another reason also known as the number two I'm most the time honest like when I forget something I tell the honest truth. Last ,but no least my final reasoning as aposed as I am I'm reliable a person who's not afraid to help a friend in trouble. So I conclude after all my work typing whitch is hard,That's why I would hire myself.

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 09:24 PM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Personaly I think school is a collision of both horrible yet fabulous.First,and foremost school teaches you many diffrent kinds of topics.Like lovely and not so lovely subjects like Math whitch teaches you an ability you will most likely use in your future years whitch may, or may not come or other subjects that teach you for the future science, language arts, P.E, and what ever else you bother to learn.Second, most importantly school is way and I mean way too long like at least 7 to 8 hours of horror and tiredness.Think about it,wake up at least at 6 come home at around 3 or if in a sport 5 that gives you about 6 to 4 hours till you sleep and wake back up to a nightmare.Finally, last but not least school can be serprisingly fun sometimes.So when you go to school you may not be ready for daily bases alderbra, but your definitly ready for band, P.E or what ever you think is an interesting topic in school.My point is school can be a insane sleepless day, but it can also be an outragiously fun time if you can wait for it.:)