teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Orpheus 05/09/12
A good speech topic 04/22/12
the three important things 04/06/12
to much money 04/04/12
characters 02/05/12
Family/Friends 12/09/11
settings 11/14/11
Fear 10/25/11
Story 10/03/11
work 09/09/11
school 08/25/11

No I dont think before I act. when i went after my love i found out later she died.When i was playing my song and her life was taken i thought it would be a good idea to go down to hades and save my love, but i found out later she died. I hink if i thought out my plan what would of happend after i saved my love.I think that it would have been hard to live with out my love but i think i could if i thought about it.

A speech that i would like to here about is how we could stop people from losing there jobs.

First,I think that this would be a good topic because a lot of people are not at working. There job goes down or they just dont want to work. Second, I think that this would make a good point because this would be a wake up call to the people that dont have a job, maybe this would help with people that are scared to loose there job a second time. Last this would be a good speech because it is for people in the need for a new job.

I think that this would be a good speech for everyone to here.

The three things that the federal government should fund in the next year are homeless people,schools,unemployed.

The first thing is homeless people,the should get a little money so that they can start off a good year with food. shoes, outfits. Also the government should spend a little more money on homless shelters so that the homeless feel more at home and don't feel poor.

Second, the government should also pay more to schools, so that they can get new/ updated books. Also that kids in other places can have schools also.

Third they should pay more attention to unemployed so that the unemployed can have money to come home with and feed their family. Also if the unemployed dont pay the bills they will also be homeless.

I think that all my resons are very good at explanig what the government should do to help us out....

Personaly I think the professional athletes are paid too much. In the article that I just read is saying that the athletes get more then the president of the United States. My first reason is , sports are fun to watch but I think the money that they are getting paid is way too much.

Second, The career of a athlete is often short. If they are just going to play the sport for three years they should get paid a lot less.Third,the fans are willing to pay, this means when the team goes to a big game that they will be getting more because all the people are wanting to watch the big event.

So when the other auther said that the athletes are not geting piad much I think that is very wrong, they get paid way too much...

Article posted February 5, 2012 at 08:35 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

When I see people I think of how they act. This is what I see in people: kindness, actions, and attitude.

First- Kindness is important because you don't want someone that doesn't have kindness. Kindness is good for everyone. In a friend you wanted to be treated with kindness. Second- Actions are also important because you don't someone that is your friend that shows bad examples. Actions are also important because they show others how to act. Actions are a very important thing that i see in others. Third- Attitude is also important because you don't want some to have a very bad attitude. Also it is nice to have a friend with a nice attitude because you know that the wont be mean.......

I hope that my paragraph told you what i like to see in people.

Also i hoped that you liked it.

The two things I can't live with out are my family and friends. I can't live with out them because I talk to the every day and tell them jokes and silly stories. I think if i didn't have family or friends i think that i would be so lost with out them. Those

are the two things i can't live with out.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

I think a really cool closed setting would be in the forest. I think this is a good closed setting because in the forest there is a lot of animals and bug that can come out and get you, also for the closed setting is if it was at nigth time when all the animals come out.Most people try to say out of the forest at night time but this would make it more intersting if it was at night time.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 03:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

Fear affects us when we are littler and something scary happens that is strange but it scares us just to the point that we try to stay away. When I was little I had a messy room and i was picking up some cloths and out comes a moth and it went right in front of my face. I have always had a fear with moths even when they are not going to hurt me.

Article posted October 4, 2011 at 02:33 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

My favorite story of all the short stories that we read was Dirk the Protector. I liked this story because at the end Dirk got a home on a farm where he could run and be free. Also Dirk saved the boys live and the bullies left him alone. I thought this was my favorite story of all the short stories.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

I know I would be good in the work world, because i am very reliable. I am also very responsible with the paper work and computerwork, but not with remebering things. I am very trust worthy with do all the things i need to be doing. I have no problem with doing lots of work, or just going to all the meetings. so yes I strongly think that if i was hiring my self I would.

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 09:14 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

I some what like school but it is alot more fun with friends.First,having friends at school is always nice and it is great to tell them about your first class and how you failed the math test. Second,the teachers are here to cheer you up when you are having a bad morning. Also, they make the end of your day happy so when you go home you are excited to see your family and tell them about your great day.Last,when you are at school it is a way to escape and learn instead of being at home being locked up in your house sitting on the couch and watching t.v. School is more educational then the t.v.

So school is a good thing even when it is some what boring.