teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Underpaid or Above the Line

Tim Tebow in one year of playing professinal football he makes $11.25 million dollars. The average professional football makes $70,000 just for playing football. Here are some reasons that i think professional football players are over payed. One reason that they should not be paid so much is that kids look at sports as the easy way out. In hight school some kids choose not to study because they think that they are going to be drafted into the NFL but after they relise that getting into the NFL is hard they have nothing to fall back on after they are out of High School. Another reason is that even a field worker makes mot than the avarage working man. A field worker how comes in makes ten times more money than the avarge working man. The final reason that professional athletes are paid is that their pay check have gone unchecked for to long. Athelets are one of the wealthest people on this world, some of the players make more than the president which is way to muck just for playing a game of football or basketball, Etc. These are some reasons that professional athletes are paid way to much.

Article posted April 4, 2012 at 09:28 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles