The three priorities that should the top three would be education as one of them. Education because at least every kid, black or white, should be able to learn, get a good education, and have a great future. A future because, you know about kids in Africa. Finally, donations because, donations would help bring everyone a good life and to have a Merry Christmas

My opinion is that Athletes are paid too much, depending. First of all, some Athletes are paid too much because, role players make more that president O'bama. Another opinion is that Major Players can be paid more cash that minors. I'm not really sure, but I think that Major League Baseball Players have a higher salary that Minor League Baseball Players. I say that Athletes are paid too much, depending who.

I can not live out medicine, water and food just like others. But if it's just me, I am not sure what I can't live without! All I can think of is food, medicine and water, which I just said at the beginning. So this is the end of this of this blog, because I can't think of anything! Goodbye.

Mysteries had many differnet endings and settings. For Scooby-Doo Mysteries for example. Three basic steps; Trap, indentify, and conclusion. But, we aren't talking about Scooby-Doo. If I can think of a perfect "closed setting", I would say, in a abounded warhouse chasing the victim. I think so because, a mystery group would investigate anywhere when they find any clues, from a question, or where the mystery starts. Also, you never know where they hang out, unless you find clues. If this was a ending setting in a mystery story and I was in it, this would a challenge or race for the end.

Fear, is based on one of your emotions. You can get scared by a horror movie, prank, video game, or a vision that might be going on right know. But, how do I think think on fear? Fear effects us with pain and lost. When we see something that maybe be scary, or a phobia. We can be effected by fear, so we would give up on anything important or risk-taking. Yes, I did make a self decision, especailly on rides. When I tried a ride at "Circus-Circus", I got scared to death when I was coming down super fast, and I sweared I would never go on that ride, again. I forgot what the name was, but the ride was based on "The Tower of Doom" at Elitch's. If I would say that fear is motivate or hinder, I would say both. I said both because, my opinion is that you can see or feal fear anywhere you go, including when you're day dreaming, or when you're sleeping. This is my blog about "The Fallout of Fear". I hoped you'd like it. Bye!

If I would choose my favorite story. It would be "Dirk the Protector". I would choose this story because, their is a lot of external conflict and internal conflict. When the boy is bullied by the bullies, he was saved by the mysterious growl, the dog, from the fire escape. Really nice of "Dirk" to protect him, especially when he"s being robbed. I think this is the saddest short story in the Literature Book. Why, because is when Dirk and the boy, whatever is name is, became friends, and a advantage of not becoming broke anymore. All thanks to Dirk. If I had to choose a short story, it would have to be "Dirk the Protector"! The end.

If I was an employer, would I hire myself? I wouldn't really, because other people need jobs, too. I would, if nobody wants to be hired. Most of the time, I'm responsible and Hard Working. I don't even trust myself sometimes for being reliable. But again, if I would hire myself, I could what ever part of the job I want, and what salary I should keep. I should not be a disrespectful, and to trust myself to be reliable, some of the time. The End. See you next time!

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 04:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 51

I think school is one of the best place in the U.S, especially from asd20. Middle School is more challenging then elementary school. My second year isn't that bad, but really hard. I know that probulaly after the second semester, I will get used to mostly where everything is, what to do, and everthing else. The teachers and counsuling are very nice, maybe not for some students, but that's my opinion. At least once in a while that we have fun activities, but that dosen't mean I don't like homework!!! As my opinion, school is so fun and interesting, you'll still remember your first year of Middle School. The End