teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Fear affects us
Fear can affect us in many ways. it will send you bolting for life, get you ready to fight, and even make you feel like you have absoloutely no control over yourself. When someone is scared, it's not normal. it can affect their feelings, actions, and words.First of all, feelings are big. When someone is scared, they go into fight or flight mode. This is when you are either thinking about standing up for yourself, or getting ready to run as fast as you legs can carry you. Then your actions will take place. When you are fearful of something, you can't think about what you're going to do, so your mind doesn't process it, and you could end up looking a little physco.Last, you could loose complete control of you words. Since you are scared, the brain power stops coming from the front of your head, and rushes to the back of it. Then, you can't think about words, and you could blabber random things. So, when fear comes into place, there are interesting ways that it can affect us with.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 04:36 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles