My promt was to give my opinion on US budget and what the government should use the money for. I honestly dont think that famous people or even army peoples earn more money then normal citizens because if we normal citizens get the same amount of money as athletes and famouse peoples and also soldjers then we would be billionairs. If i had the choice on what the US government should use all the money on it would be for homeless and orphin people, because they need more money then the Rich Folks need. Upper class people have a huge house and usually a few cars and they dont have the kindness in their heart to even try to help with the comunity and if they do they just do it for attention... That is what bothers me about upper class people is that they get pretty much whatever they want. Well now you know my opinion on the US budget and how it should work. (:

My article was to give my opinion on if athletes do or dont get paid the right amount.Well I agree with Mr. Hjelm he says that Baseball players and other athletes do get paid way to much. They get like 10 times as much money as a normal working man does. My opinion is that athletes are getting paid way to much. Just to play a game they get paid about three different paychecks for a normal man. Well now you know my opinion on there Salaries :)

My favorite story would have to be Charles, because i would have done the same thing.

Well when i was in kindergarden i was a very " interesting " girl. I dont think that i would blame it on another kid but i wouldnt tell my mom until she found out at the teacher confrince.

Would I hire myself???

Noo because i am very lazy... 

If i were a manager i would have high expectations for my staff because you would want your costumers to want to come back or even request it to there family and friends. If I went to a  resteraunt and I had hair in my food I would complain to the manager and  try to get my money back. If  not getting my money back then atleast something free. And " If my costomers are'nt happy, then I'm not happy.. " Would be my motto. See i would own a beauty salon because ever since i was little i would do my lil sisters hair.

So in the long run i would noyt hire myself.