teacher: Lisa Thomassen

If i was Prometheus and they asked me "Do I think before you act?". Well I would say that i do in someways... I didn't think before i acted when I made fire..... I was just trying to get Zues mad at me.... In my consequence I was followed by two vultures to hover over me and tearing at my stomach . Also the vultures were eating at my liver. Prometheus was killed by two vultures.

Well for this time of year we are doing a subject on perssuasion and we have to do a speach. my speach is going to be about how we dont have enough field trips for the seventh grade we have had one this whole year not including the i towne but then again we dont have that much money to spend on it so when i make my speech it will be funn funny and most of all interesting

The USA should use their money on schools cause right now we might be having to pay for school in the next few years then medical so that people dont get deadly dieseases and spread that and then the populataion die. but right now they are paying for things that we really dont need the goverment just payed a store of some kind to prevent it from going out of biusness and it went out of biusness and they lost millions of dollars.all i am saying is they should pay for diffrent things that could help get us out of debt.

Well if you think about it athletes do get hurt alot then theres tax so they really don't get paid mabey at the most 1,000,000 dollars mabey more .But alot of people get hurt pay for that taxes pay for that bills and so on and so on. My conclusion is that they dont get over payed

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 05:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

Well the first thing that i can't live without is food and water because you really can't live with that it is impossible. What is somthing not as important but i still need is a phone, a t.v, shelter, and last but not least a friend/person to keep me company. If i did not have this stuff i would go insane and no one would help me if i was about to die or somthing

the best mysterious setting would be in a pitch black room and well almost pitch black you can hear the sounds of foot steps and realize it is you and the mysterious part would be that you dont have a clue what is in the room

We are doing a mystery unit in l.a. and it is about how fear effects us. The way fear effects us is we just don't think right and think everything is true like lets say i said during this scary time like omg there is a ghost right behinde you the people would accually belive you and not take it sarcasticly the way you wanted it and they might just think you are a non human being. This happens by the front part of tyour brain which doesn't develope until you are in you 30's or your 25 betweent those ages anyways it helps you to think right like do i really want to jump off this cliff no yes no and if you are scared then that gose into total shutdown and you would jump off the cliff automaticlly without a reason and that is how fear effects us.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 05:28 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

Hi,my language arts class were doing a warmup for our favorite story we read so far and I chose for my favorite story is "Retrived Reformation". This story is about a man whos life is full of crime like robs bank every one calles him a theif a crook and then one day a cop finds him and takes him into custody and he is in jail for only 10 monthes for good behavior and he just plans to do the same old things, but one day he was about to rob a bank and he saw this beautiful girl and madly falls in love with her and choses to have a diffrent life and changes his name to publish a book and now since he changed his life he is a shoe store manager and he is dating his love of his life and then one day he was going to give one of his buddys his robbing equitment to get rid of all of the bad memories and before that he was at his girlfriends dads bank and the two children of the parents were playing around the safe and were goofing off and locked one othe the kids in the safe and since it was a new safe the didnt know the combo for it and thoes safes are air tight and the guy about to give his buddy his robbing equitment he was having a battel with him self and was like "shuld i help her no they would think bad of me and will know my secret and how i lied to them but then again that little girl might just die".Then the cop came in and now he is in some seriouse troble so he diside to help the little girl and when he was trying to get her out in about 1 seconde he got her out and if that were a sport he would be a champion thats how good he is.After that he siad to him self great back to prision again and buts his hands out to be cuffed and a mirical happed the cop said "have we ever met?" and now the robber or ues to be robber got to get marriend to his one and only true love.

Well it depends on what I was getting hired for

if it where like to be a teacher no beacuse I have never really liked teaching and I am very shy too. But if it where to cut hair yes I have always been intrested in that subject and now that I am going into collage in like 6 years i hope that I can do that.Over all depending on which thing they would hire me on I would hire myself because I am loyal and trust worthy and I wont insult people big or small.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 05:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I hate school if you want to know why read this blog.I hate school and the three main reasons are that one is that when ever I try to do my best it never turns out right like i am quiet then I get yelled at for not perticapatingbut really I am but I am just queit about it. my seconde reason is that we have to long of periods and it think that we should have gold days ensted of green and purple days and we should have green days like we have gold days i think that will be a lot better in my mind.my last but not least i hardly get to see them so i think that we should be able to pick our onm classes and teams instead then getting teachers that eighther i like or evey one else likes. So please think about doing this i think it will make school alot better