If I were one of those two charachters and I was asked if I think before I act, I would say "No, I don't think before I act." I would say that because in the two staries both of them did the opposite of what they were told.  THis is what I woould say if i were one of those two character..

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

I think I might do my speech on my favorite sport, longboarding.When I longboard, all my problems dissapear. Not many people lonngboard, but people should try it and will probobly feel the same way.  Longboarding is a good way to get active and outside.  THIs is what I am going to do my speech on.

What do you think the government should spend our money on?  I think that the government should spend our money on the military.  I think think this because they protect us and protect our freedom.  This is why the military comes first.

I think that pros are paid to much.  They are getting millions of dollers for entertain us.  Even the bench warmers get paid millions.1,000,000$.  They also only play for a couple of seasons before they are replaced by a rookie.

T: What are the traits you look for in a person?

1:Funny 1: makes jokes

2: plays harmless pranks

2:kind 1: Respects others

2: Is a good influence

3: Friendly 1: Friends with everyone

2: Never picks fights

C: These are some traits I look for in people.

One live i couldn't live without one thing, longboarding.  Longboarding is my favorite sport.  Longboarding is like snowboarding, but it is on the road is downhill.  Another thing I couldn't live without is skiing.  Skiing is super fun and I'm really good at it .  These are two things i can't live without.

I think the best closed setting is a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean.  I think this because nobody can get on or off easiliy.  I think this is good because it would be a closed and it would have to be a person on the ship at the time of the murder or theft.  This is the setting that i would choose if I wrote a mystery novel.

Fear effects you because it effects the way you make decisions.  Fear isn't good or bad, it is just a state of mind. It may be bad if it is a life or death situation, but if not it is ok to have fear.

My favorite story is A retreved reformation. I like this story because Its about a robber who chjanges his ways. This is my favorite story of the quarter.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Would you hire yourself? Well I would hire myself if I had the skills that i needed for the job. I would also hire myself if I had a degree and special skills. If I hired myself i'd expect a lot from me because I'm a hard worker. These are some reasons I would hire me.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 05:18 PM GMT • comment • Reads 42

The first day of 7th grade I thoght that my teachers were going to be mean but it turns out htey are all super nice. I also thougt that I going to have tons of homework but i havn't. It turns out that 7th grade has a little more class work than i thoght. some of it is simple and the rest is some what long and hard. Thes are my looks on 7th grsde so far.

Cameron