-

by teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Would I Hire Myself?
If I were applying for a job, I would hire myself because of my performance in school so far. First of all, I am hardworking. I have many activities after school and still find time to complete my homework. I also try my hardest and give all of my effort in my work. For example, the first thing I do when I get home from school is my homework because I would have no other time later when I have practice. If I am hardworking in my job, I would have my best work for the good results. The second reason why I would hire myself is that I am responsible. I always try very hard to get my work in on time and very rarely don't. This would help for my job so I could complete my reponsibilities on time and help whatever company I am working for. Lastly, I would hire myself because I work well with others. I participate in sports which helps me be better in teamwork to work better as a team. This way, my coworkers and I would work well together to get the job done better. As you can see, I would hire myself for a job because I am hardworking, responsible, and work well with others.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • see all articles