I agree on what Victor says for his “What Matters” blog. Truly what matters is family and stuff like that. Well at least that is how it should be. Sadly our wants turn into our needs real quick for certain things. Now some are reasonable such as making your school team for sports. Others not so much, such as wanting to go to a theme park or something like that. Sadly a lot of our family members that lives a long ways away is not that important to us unless one is deathly sick.

I also like Libby’s blog on “Fear”. This is because hers is 100% true because our logic does not work when we are afraid. This is because we are focused and trying to survive not on our logic. There is no such thing as logic when you are scared because your adrenaline takes over for survival. Adrenaline most of the time helps people survive though. There is a reason people say fight or flight because adrenaline can make you run, jump, hide, fight or whatever better. Despite whether you have a cramp or whether you’re sore or not because your mind is so focused on survival that it will cross all those other things out

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 07:22 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles