If everyone thought before they acted there would be a lot less problems in my opinion. Any boy reading this knows most of the time when you get in trouble it was because you did something stupid and reacted to something. They did not think before they did it, they just did it and ended up paying for. Plus any boy or even girl that has been in that situation knows that they have to end up explaining it to their parent and it ends up being one big mess.Plus if you think before you act 99% of the time you'll be fine unless you think to rob a bank before you do it and then you do. S basically thinking before you do something is always good except when you think about doing something malicious.

For my persuasive topic in Language Arts where we must do a 2-3 minute persuasion I chose to do the topic of sporting items. In the topic of sporting items I decided to persuade people to buy the product of under armour. Here is a few reasonsi will let people know that they should buy under armour. Under armour costs less than the leading brand and has much better quality. If you buy our product we will send you coupons in the mail. Our brand has a longer warranty and will last longer.We also have many followers that believe our product is by far better feeling and such forth. Those are a few thing I will mention in my speech along with a few more statements.

This is a question I think that we all at some piont will get to. How should the united states government spend their money. I don't think the government should spend their money on anything except imports exports and military. Other than that why should we spend money on anything else. I'll tell you why, because they can. That's why. We are already fifteen trillion dollars in debt. How much more do we need to spend before we start wars with countries? It's a question that almost everyone has asked themselves in the last four years. We have spent way too much money on welfare and so many other programs that we've gone bankrupt beyond our comprehension. Yet they still take money from us every year in taxes. How much more do they want and truly need? when is the spending crisis going to end?

In my opinion profesional athletes are paid too much because they do not provide anything for society besides entertainment. Now a lot of people would argue that people are willing to pay that money to see them play.In my opinion you should not have to pay $500 dolars a ticket to watch people play up close.My family and I once did the math to a specific pro athlete named Kobe Bryant. He ets paid 24 million dolars a year. That's $362,000 a game. He makes what my parents make in three years in one night. Wait a minute, something is wrong with this picture. We also did another math equation, Saying kobe bryant works eight hours a day every day except weekends for a year he makes $12,000 dolars an hour. That's crazy if you ask me, that's crazy.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 01:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

I agree on what Victor says for his “What Matters” blog. Truly what matters is family and stuff like that. Well at least that is how it should be. Sadly our wants turn into our needs real quick for certain things. Now some are reasonable such as making your school team for sports. Others not so much, such as wanting to go to a theme park or something like that. Sadly a lot of our family members that lives a long ways away is not that important to us unless one is deathly sick.

I also like Libby’s blog on “Fear”. This is because hers is 100% true because our logic does not work when we are afraid. This is because we are focused and trying to survive not on our logic. There is no such thing as logic when you are scared because your adrenaline takes over for survival. Adrenaline most of the time helps people survive though. There is a reason people say fight or flight because adrenaline can make you run, jump, hide, fight or whatever better. Despite whether you have a cramp or whether you’re sore or not because your mind is so focused on survival that it will cross all those other things out

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 04:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Most people when you are talking to them get an idea while your in the middle of what your tring to say.When they get this idea they zone out causing them not to think about what your saying and think about what there about to say. When they get this idea it is bad because the words you say may have an affect on what the other person is going to do/say people do not care qwhat you have to say they are just waiting for you to shut up aso they can speak. We all do this, yes all of us unconsciously get an idea and don't pay attention to the other person. Think about a doctor or a nurse telling something tio someone and the person does not listen correctly. Then he goes home and forget how many pills he's sopposed to take and when all because he didn't pay attention because he wanted to speak about something that was not as important as what the doctor or nure was saying.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 04:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 72

School can be interesting and boring at the same time.However some people may disagree with me.These however are almost hard solid facts.Most people would think school is fun when there having fun learnig or learnig about something that interests them. For example if your disecting a frog and learnig about frogs kids would be having fun that way. However if they did a worksheet and had too read the answeres out of a text book most people would be bored or dase of in a daydream.It can be boring when teachers lecture and talk about stuff that isn't interesting, or things that seam like they just don't matter. However sometimes this is the best option.For example if your scince teacher keeps on talking about the earth's crust, and without it being a certain type of rock and soil there would be no plants.Well to the average kid that's not interesting. So they start thinking about the movie they saw last night and pretty soon there behind in class and getting bad grades because of that one time.I have a guestion, why are kids so excited for assemblies. Is it because they can't wait to get out of class or is it something fun that they want to see. In my opinion it's a little bit of both.Although facts show differently. Most people like assemblies even if there sad because you watch a slide show and get to sit with your buddies. Truly its because its something different besides history or math.For example if Racheals challenge came to our school and told us all about what happened hids would enjoy it, and haver fun. (Rcheal was the first girl killed in the columbine attack, and Racheals challenge is a program that tries to go to every middle, and high school in the nation and help kids with therapy and stuff.)In conclusion is school fun or boring to the average kid.