teacher: Lisa Thomassen

In most anchent greece stories the charaters learn a moral lesson. sadly these people didn't fallow their morals and suffered because of it. Promethus was the son of apollo and wanted to drive his sun charriot but his father said no, but Promethus didn't lisson so he took the chariotand tried to drive it across the sky but he losed control like Apollo predicted and died falling from the chariot.apollo tried to warn him to not drive the chariot but he didn't think and so itching to drive it he didn't think and got killed. thats why you should always lisson to your elders and think before you act.

In today's economy many people are concerned about it. So what should the government spend the most money on? one think i think the governmet should pay money on is oil. we use more than half the oil we produce. and another thing we should spend money on isthe education system. the thing i mean is to get more books for the young. this is what the government should spend money on.

Some people think that pro athletes are paid too much for what they do. For example, Justin Hjelm said that in the early twenties Babe Ruth made more money then the presdent. Even though that maybe true i still dont think that they are paid too much. some people may think im shallow but i have a good reason why i dont think they are payed too much. one reason is that one ingury (and there are a lot) can either ruin or damage your playing. and not playing means they loose money. while a teacher when they get ingured just get time off. this is one reason i dont think that pro athletes arent payed too much.

Article posted January 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

Inclass we read a poem called "Holes In My Sidewalk". I too have a few holes in my sidewalk too. One of my holes is lying. I used to lie all the time to my parents, but I'm geting better. Another hole is that I'm not doing great in school.I am going to try way harder and get my grade up. those are a few holes in my sidewalk

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 12:35 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

People will say "oh I can't live with out my IPOD!!!" but if there is one thing I can't live without, that would be music. To me music isn't only a pattern of notes, its a way to express yourself. Let's say your sad, put on some blues. If your angry put on some heavy metal. Music is a feeling, not just a catchy tune it's more than that.

In the story Hound of the Baskervilles, there are many strange people but I think Dr. Mortimer takes the cake. One reson I find him the most suspicious is because he seems unnatraly scared. When Sir Charles dies he was the only one close to him. Another resonI find him the most susticious person is because when he droped them off at the moor he seemed to be in a big hurry to get out of there. Like he knew something was going to happen. after reading this I hope you see why Dr. James Mortimer is a very susticious man.

Fear affects us in many ways, here are a couple from me. One way fear affects is our adrenalin rises witch means our streanth gets more intence. Another way fear affects us is we become more and more parinoied as time goes on. I know when a friend of mine scares me im parinoied all day/night. One last way fear affects us is by in books we are so tied to the story we want to keep reading to find out what happens. those are three ways fear affects us.

In L.A. class we read many storys, but one was my favorite. In L.A. we read storys, but the story "Charles" was my favorite. One reson it was my favorite was because the main boy Laurie. When he treated his mom those ways i can't belive he wasen't pattled by his perants. One other reson I like "Charles" is of what he does. For example he made a girl say a terribe word two times! I thought that was funny. Now you see why i really liked the story "Charles".

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 04:07 PM GMT • comment • Reads 32

Many people don't like school, here are some resons I like school, and you should too. The first reson is that we get lockers. one reson I like lockers is because you get more privacy. The privacy I'm talking about is you can keep all of your important things in it like cell phones,ipods, and other things. Another thing I like about school is you don't have to walk in lines to class to class. In grade school I HATED the lines, now we just walk in our own groups. THe last thing about school i like is our friends. In grade school we never had time to hang out with, talk to, or mess around with friends. Now we have so much more time to just talk with friends. I really like that. Even if you don't like school, try to look at the good things about it and you might like it too.