Holes in your path of life sometimes stand out or are hidden and need to be found. Your holes in your life are all your decisions even if they are bad or good. My holes still stand in my path. Everytime I make a bad decison my hole gets bigger, but when I make a good decision my hole gets a tiny bit smaller. To begin with I wait till the last minute. I wait till the last minute on projects and big homework assignments. I tell myself that it is not do for another few days and put it off. Then I end up doing it the last day before it is due. Next, I have the habit of not doing my chores until the end of the week. Usually I go to friends houses on the weekends and forget to my chores. When I get home and relized that I didn't get my done, I walk right into my "chores" hole. Now i have 1 hour before i go to bed and my chores aren't finished. By that point my mom has already given extra chores to do on top of what I already have to do. Last but not least I have a habit of not getting up when my alarm clock goes off. I get less time to do my hair, get dressed, and eat breakfast before i go to the bus stop at 7:20 am.  In conclusion my holes have stood in my path for awhile, now it is time for them to go. For me, it is time to go around the holes and not create anymore.

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 08:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • see all articles