Article posted September 12, 2011 at 03:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 92

I belive that if I were an employer Based on my performance in 7th grade so far I wold hire me. I would hire myself because  I am hardworking,  reliable, and helpful. I would use my talents for the best of the company. I am hard working which can help keep co-workers on task and increase the efficiency of the company. I am reliable I make sure that I have my home work and classwork for the day turned in on time. All of my work is completed with my best  effort possible. Lastly I am helpful I can find a way to help someone if they require or would like help. Overall I would hire myself because I am hardworking, reliable, and helpful.

I would hire myself for many reasons.  I am a responsible person who always gets their work in and I would not have to worry about somebody losing the work. Another reason I would hire myself is because I would get to do two different jobs and see different point of views. The final reason I would hire myself is because I am a very organized person and nothing would get lost. That is why I would hire myself.

Kayla  :)

Waking up early,focusing,and doing paperwork, everything having to do with work. If I were an employer, I would hire myself, because I am hard working,responsible, and reliable.

First of all, I am hardworking.I work hard, until I get the job done. But, I won't rush through the work that I have, so it will be of good quality, and it will be accurate. Furthermore, I am responsible. You can count on me to stay organized and on track of my assignments. Moreover, I am reliable. I won't let you down if you are counting on me for something. I will work to the best of my abilities to get the job done, no matter what it takes. As you can see,these reasons make me an excellent person for the job, which is why I would hire myself if I were an employer.

No. I would not hire myself. My preformance this year is so far starting out poor but im catching up. I have been gone for 2 days and it wasn't to hard to catch up but im loosing my work in my binder or I just forget to turn it in. My mom sais I should be worried because I have bad grades but i tell her that she shouldn't look at my grades at the beginging of the year. She won't listen. Over all I am doing about my average last year.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:19 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 41

Since school has started, my performance has been pretty average for me. When I got sick for two days, I tried my very best to catch up with everything, so I wouldn't be so behind with schoolwork and homework. As soon as I get my homework, I do it the day I receive it, instead of waiting at the last minute: except for projects, which I usually do at the very last minute, since they give us such a long period of time to complete it. So, all in all, I'd definitely hire myself as an employer. I'm pretty determined about my work, and try my best to complete it as soon as possible. I wouldn't trust myself with big projects, though. I'd give that to someone else who uses their time wisely, unlike me.

If given the choice, I would hire myself for several reasons, including my outstanding responsibility, determination, and want for perfection. First of all, I am extremely responsible. When I recieve work, I make sure it gets done as soon as possible. I also exhibit determination. When I don't understand something or have trouble with it, I keep working on it until it has been completed correctly. Finally, I am a perfectionist. I want everything I do to be perfect, whether it's possible or not. Clearly, I wouldn't have to think twice if asked if I would hire myself.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 03:29 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 34

I think I have done a great job in school so far. I would definitely hire myself because I'm hard working, I get straight A's, I am very responsible, and I can work under almost any situation. When I work, I do my best, but I can also be a fun person. that would be what I would look for if I were hiring someone. Therefore, I think I am on the right track.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:20 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 34

My performance rating would be very easy to decide. At this point in time, I'm doing very well in school. With straight A's, I think any employer would hire me. I don't mean to sound cocky, but in a certain aspect, some people hire based on how high your self esteem is.

So, some of my best traits are that I'm focused, and a hard-working kind of person. But some of my worst traits are that I'm disorganized and at times, I'm a bit frazzled. So, if I were an employer, I'd have to dig deeper to find to find personal traits that I may have not mentioned. I would try to find traits and specialities that relate to the job I was applying for.

My perfomance so far has been moderate. I know that there are people who are more considerate, and more compatible. But, on other levels, this year, I've been more confident and focused then I have been in a long time.

So, as a conclusion, I would hire myself because of some of my best qualities. But, I would want to work on my worst qualities.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:26 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

I think would be a great employee. I think if I was the boss I would hire me. For instence, im a great at following instructions and working with people. For example, durring school I work best talking too other people in class work, and cannot ever do a problem unless I have directions. I also, think I would hire myself and be a great emplyee beausse of my orginazation. No matter what everything for school ecxpecially my binder ! But most of all the thing that makes me stand out, is I can talk to anyone! When I was a baby even, I would talk to whoever I could find. No matter what thw job is i think I would hire myself.

If I was working and I had to hire my self

I would think I just might. I would because I get to things on time. I also because I am very patient some times;)! I am very confident I beleive in my slef and do not let anyone but me down.

I am very kind to many people and am good at greatign.i would treat paople the way i would like to be treated.I like like meating new poeple and hearing more about peolpe.

i would like to make poeple's life eaiser and help more if need. That is why I would hire my self.

If I was an employer, I would hire myself for these reasons. First, I'm a hard workilng person and I have always been that way since 3rd grade. Also, another reason that I would hire myself is that when it comes to turning in assingments, I get it turned in no later then the day it's due. Next, I am an organized person who keeps all of his assingments in my binder and can get the assingments quickly. The last reason that I would hire myself is that I don't goof off a lot when it comes to work. So those are the four main reasons why I would hire myself.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

If I were applying for a job, I would hire myself because of my performance in school so far. First of all, I am hardworking. I have many activities after school and still find time to complete my homework. I also try my hardest and give all of my effort in my work. For example, the first thing I do when I get home from school is my homework because I would have no other time later when I have practice. If I am hardworking in my job, I would have my best work for the good results. The second reason why I would hire myself is that I am responsible. I always try very hard to get my work in on time and very rarely don't. This would help for my job so I could complete my reponsibilities on time and help whatever company I am working for. Lastly, I would hire myself because I work well with others. I participate in sports which helps me be better in teamwork to work better as a team. This way, my coworkers and I would work well together to get the job done better. As you can see, I would hire myself for a job because I am hardworking, responsible, and work well with others.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 04:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Yes, I would totally hire myself. There are several reasons why I would be a good employee. First, I am a hard worker when I am compensated. Also, I am a quick learner. Finally, I am commited to doing a good job. For these reasons, I feel I would be a good employee.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

Would you hire yourself? Well I would hire myself if I had the skills that i needed for the job. I would also hire myself if I had a degree and special skills. If I hired myself i'd expect a lot from me because I'm a hard worker. These are some reasons I would hire me.

I would definitely hire myself for most jobs.My job would have to be a Tech support person because i have mastered tech support at age 7. Also, i am very percise a most things. I love to work with tech and music. Last, I am very trust worthy. This is just one job a would most definitely hire myself for.

Yes I would hire myself to a drawing buisness because I am an awsome artist but not to some people. Some people dont like my drawing just because they cant draw as good as me well that is what I think.

Yes i would hire my self because most of the time I turn in my work and do it 95 -100%.so yes I would hire my self.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:03 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

I would definitely hire my self for tons of reasons including being responsible, reliable, and virtuous.

First, I am responsible because I can get all worksheets and work in on time and have all assignments completed

Furthermore, I am a very reliable person, which will get me more work and I could be highly respected, to do all that I was told.

Lastly, I will always be virtuous. If I did something that was wrong or should be told, I will always do what is right.

As you can see, I am a great person to be hired.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:18 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 37

I would hire myself for many reasons. The first reason why I would hire myself is because I am very responsible. I always get my work done on time and done well. I am one of those wont sleep till its done people. The next reason I would hire myself is because I am always on task. I never get in trouble beacause I am always doing what I am supposed to. The last reason why I would hire myself is because I love to work! I think it is very enjoyable. I feel satisfied when i work and turn things in. this is why I would hire myself.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 05:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

I would hire myself if I could. I would becasue I'm usually never late, I do what I'm supposed to, and I friendly. One reason is I'm never late because I haven't been late since school started. I would only be late if a didn't feel good, woke up late accadentally, or just got back from a different plaace. But that dosen't usually happen. Another reason I would is because I always do what I'm supposed to becasue I have good grades, and I've never gone to the principles office before and that shows I don't mess around while doing work. The last reason I would hire myself is because I'm a very friendly person. I have a lot of friends at school and in different countries. Its good reason becasue I would be friendly to the costemers or the people who I work with. That is why I would hire myself.

If I were a employer I would hire myself because I am responsible, reliable, hard working, and trust worthy. So far this year I have had awesome performance in school and good grades. I work hard on everything I do. Also I can push myself to do better. I would be a great employee.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 03:25 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 38

If I were an employer and I had to choose if I would hire myself, I would. I would hire myself because I can push myself to do something that needs to be done, but I may slack from time to time. I believe that I am trustworthy, responsible, and hardworking. Even though I slack sometimes, I usually make up for it by finishing it, because I don't like to start something that I cannot finish. I would probably do my best at whatever the job is, especially if it was my first job. Even if it wasn't my first job, I would still do my best at whatever it was that I was doing. That is why I would hire myself.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 04:26 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

If I were sitting at my desk and a new person walked in (Me) I would probably hire myself for three reasons. First, would be that I'm trustworthy. Lots of people tell me that one of my great qualities is that I'm trustworthy which can help. Second, is that I'm loyal. Being loyal will really help to maybe have a better relationship with the other employees or my boss.

Third, Would be that i'm reliable. Being reliable is alot of help because usually boss's like reliable people better.

If I were an employer, would I hire myself? I'm not sure so let's look at the variables. I am hard working when I want to be. When my work decides the fate of the activities, time, and people I love, I will work hard and diligently. I wish so many things I admire would stay out of my mind while I work, but I find that impossible to do. If I can think only about the job at the moment, I could be the best worker I've ever had. I would love to have a job/carrer that I love and would start work right away. This would be a great thing to be hired for a job I love and would do. So, I problably wouldn't hire myself unless I know I would love the job.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:45 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 36

If I was a enployer and I had to rate my performace so far in school from 1 to 10 I would rate my self a 9. I have tried very hard but in some classes I have not payed attention in some of my classes.If I had the chance to hire my self, I would. I considir my self hard working and trustwothy. So if you needed something done asap I would do it asap. Also, I am also a people person. I am very hyper too, so you may have to tell me to calm down a couple times. But I would hire my self!

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 09:47 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 36

Most people say that they would hire them because they are them. But,I think I would hire me as and employee, for several other reasons.

To start, I am a very responsible student. You give me an assignment,I will most likely have it in on time. I usually am also really organized in my work. I say this because i hardly ever loose my papers that anybody gives me. Another thing is that I am very hard working.Sometimes work is really hard and you just feel like quitting. Yes, every once and a while i would like a break, but most of the time,I work hard to try to get the assignment finished.Lastly, I am reliable. What I mean by this is that sometimes, when nobody has a piece of paper or a pencil, im usually the one who has all of that.

These are the reasons why I would hire me, not just because it's me.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:43 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 36

If.. I a mean when I own a place I like to call Josie's Juice I would hire myself and this is why. I am very confident in my work. I am pretty fast at learning new things. I am fun and people will want to come back because of that. I would alway do my best work through out my time working there. That is why I would hire myself.

I can tell you now that I would do great as an employee. I have always been responsible, hard working, trust worthy, and many other things as well.

To start I'm very responsible. I'm very neat and orderly which makes it way easier to keep track of stuff. Second I"m very hard working. You can give me a job and trust that I'll get it done. Last I'm trustworthy. If I make a promise you can trust that I will keep it.

This is why I would hire myself and why I'd do so.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:37 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 39

I think that I have performed well so far this year.If I were an employer I would most likely hire me. I have a good work ethic and I try very hard to excell. I am confident and responsible. I try to balance my schedule and keep and open mind when I try new things. I would be a great choice for an employee.