teacher: Lisa Thomassen

Game Day 04/16/12
Gov. Budget 04/16/12
Atheletes are Paid too Much! 04/04/12
Holes in My Sidewalk 02/06/12
Familly 12/12/11
Space 11/15/11
Fear 10/30/11
Favorite Story 10/04/11
Hiring 09/12/11
Rob's thoughts 08/24/11

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 02:55 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I believe that we should have a game day. Some people just need to relax a few more hours to just mess around instead working every single second of the day. It would help me and some others relax and get away from the stress. If you support this idea, leave a comment below and this may become a reality.

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

The government should be spending their money on education, Medicare, and Social Security. The schools are getting less money there for the students will have to pay more for lunches and field-trips. Secondly, the medical bills are getting extremely high. My family paid over 2 grand for a bruised sternum. Lastly, the social security today stinks. People can easily hack your computer, credit-card, or steal your identity.Those are the things the government should spend their money on.

When I read about whether athletes are paid too much or not and here's what I think. Personaly, I believe they are paid too much. One baseball player said he didn't have enough money to ensure his eight cars. People don't need that many. Another thing is, that some people don't have enough money to even ensure two or three cars. Atheletes need to be paid less money so that they would be happy with what they have.

When we were reading "Holes in Your Sidewalk", I felt as if I just couldn't get out of mine for a while. First, I felt no matter what I tried I couldn't get out. I felt as if my life had no purpose. People kept putting me down. Then, I met Douglas who showed me that my purpose was to be a friend and protect, but when I heard that it gave me strength to help. Many people may disagree, but that's because they need to see the new me. So now I'm out and free until another obstacle comes in my way. I must be strong and aware until then. That's how I got out of my hole in the sidewalk.

Article posted December 13, 2011 at 01:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 38

Not many people may think that their familly is the greatest thing ever but you got to find out what is most important to stand up for. You don't always stand up, but you should even if it would cost you your life. My familly sacrificed for me and I would do the same, no matter what the cost is. You most likely wouldn't give your own life for anything, but it depends on who you are. Before you immediately blurt out your answer, think of how it would affect others and yourself... How is it that I may be the only one that thinks this way? Probobly because I've been through enough in my life. Some people may say thats crazy, but many others would say I would be a great person some-day or that I am now.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 02:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I think the perfect setting for a mystery story. For many people, that wouldn't be their choice but you really have to think outside of the box for this one. You have to have some ideas about space and other people to see how they would have reacted in that situation. So it could be time travel, teleportation, or just a modern rocket. There are some other ideas that you personaly can come up with that may realate to mine but that's what I came up with.

Well I just went to a haunted house with one of my friends and so we got pretty terrified. So it can affect us by screaming, hitting, running, or it doesn't affect us that much. How are we supposed to know what we fear before we try it or look at it. Maybe it is not that bad after all. Maybe you need to see what you're going to confront. So I guess ya I can have fear affect me somethimes, but I want it to actually face me before it does.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 01:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 34

My favorite short story was "Retrieved Reformation" because it was one of the most ironic stories I have ever read. I didn't think that he'd just walk away after he helped the kids out of the safe.

I would hire me because i am independant. I try to help as many people as possible. Not many of you think that I can be a hard worker, but I understand. I may not be worthy in your eyes but in a true employers. I am one person you want be friends with. I have mostly A's and B's in my classes. THats why you should hire me.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 04:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

School is a place where we spend most of our day learning and spending time with friends, but we start way too early, have too long of classes, and have too short of a lunch.