-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

A good story is funny. They cheer you up. They make you

Laugh. Readers like funny stories

Hi my name is Terry and this is what I think is a good story. Action makes a good story because it makes the reader feel. I think you might actually feel inside the book.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 06:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

To me a good story has a lot of things but not everything can make a good story.

A good story has adventure, mystery and excitement. Sometimes you can get a good book that can have so much excitement that you feel that you are in the book and I think that is what some authors want us to feel when we read a book.

Sometimes you get a book with adventure and excitement at the end there is a twist of mystery. Also some books are disappointment with unexpected ending. I learn that the more I read the better I want and better my reading improves and also comprehend the story.

When I was younger I used to love reading books with pictures. Books with illustrations are nice. Now that I’m reading books with no illustration I have more imagination instead.

Every book has his own character setting plot and a problem and effect. Every book has beginning and end and, some of us will make choice of disliking or liking the book.

I think a good book is when they have a really good title and it has very good illustration. Also it has good detail, and interesting to read.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 04:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

A good story gabs your attention. It has really good details, it's intresting to read, and it is understandable.

I think a good stoy should be funny. So people can chukel. Not cry. Also so people can tell a good joke. Not a sad story. So people can say something funny. People have probly heard to much sad stuff. Now. it is time to put that behind. With this good funny story. Also people will forget about that sad stuff for a while.

I think what makes a good story is a funny story. It has great events like a hero is saving someone or action. It also has to have funny stuff like one character tells a really funny joke. And the story is so good that the reader won’t even stop reading the book.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 03:17 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

I am going to tell you what I think is a good story after you read this I think you should go read a book and see if it has the things that I mention.

I think that a good story should be interesting with excitement and adventure. I also think that a good story should be very detailed. For example if I was talking to my friend Annalisa about my summer I would not want to sound boring. If I sound boring she would probably want to change the subject so if I said “I went to the zoo that was fun. I also went to SeaWorld.” I would think that was really boring. But if I sounded like this it would be better. “So when we got there we rested and went swimming. That was fun my cousin kept on swimming to me without floats. The next day we went to SeaWorld that was fantastic.” That was way less boring than the first one and it had a lot of information. Another thing I think a good story should have is when you read the book and you can’t wait for the movie to come out your just dying inside to get to see that movie. I think that’s good I have had that feeling! Also I think what is interesting is when something bad is going to happen and then something good happens. That is what I think a good story is all about.

A good story needs adventure, mystery, funny parts and sad parts. If you want adventure you need more than one character and you need the people to be very adventurous. You also need funny and sad parts and the people need to really good with emotion. Mystery needs funny sad parts and adventure like I said before, it needs real good people that are good with emotion, and you need your characters to be very adventures. This is what you need if you want a real good story I think .

What makes a good story? I am going to tell you what I think makes a good story. One thing is a main idea, a main idea catches every readers eyes. You also need supporting details, to support your main idea because cause your main idea can't do all the work. Another thing is puncuation, you need puncuation because if you don't the reader won't know when there is a period, comma, or exclamation point. You also need strong words to grab the readers attention like, words that are similes and more. That's what I think makes a good story!

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 06:54 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

A good story should include lots and lots of things. This is what I think a good story should include: adventure, it should spill out your emotions, it should also include a main idea, supporting details and a closing sentence.

A good story should include adventure because adventure is interesting. When a story is interesting it will make you not want to put your book down. Adventure is also good because if you read about adventure or action you think “Oh my goodness, what will happen next?” You could also think “Oh my goodness I can’t believe that just happened, I can’t wait for the next book to come out!” You could think all of that just because of action and adventure! That is why think adventure is good in a story!

A good story should make you spill out your emotions because it is good for you. If you read a book that makes you emotional that’s good. It could make you happy when you’re down, or sad when you’re happy , or it can make you laugh so much that milk shoots out of your nose, or make you so scared that you pee your pants. That’s why a book that makes you spill out your emotions is great in a story.

A good story must have a main idea, supporting details and a closing sentence because it makes the story better. A main idea is just like a topic sentence. It is also like the title to what you are writing about. Supporting details are good in a because supporting details are like a back up to the main idea. Closing sentence are also a must have in a story. It is like the wrapping paper on your present. It wraps up your story and kind of proves your point. That is why I think a main idea, supporting details, and a closing sentence is a must have in a story.

These are the things I think makes a good story a great story!

What makes a good story is when a story gives me a lot of details that I can keep in my head so when someone asks me a question about it I give them the correct answer and not the wrong answer. What makes a good story is when it is exciting and it gets you into it. You can keep reading different books on the same topic. A good story makes you interested in the book you are reading. It makes you interested in different types of books.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

American music is chants that people have tuned in to songs. When the Indians would sing they sing chants to the spirits. One day some guy was on a drum and made a rhythm. Some day a person wrote a song and performed it in front of a lot of people. That is what American music is to me.

I am going to tell you about the time when I saw a statue get up and walk away! I was walking on my way to school and I saw a beautiful statue that was never their I guessed that they just built it? I got out of school walked on my same old trail and I was looking at a beautiful view when I hit a stone statue then I said “wha… I thought that was over there yesterday I must be losing my mind!” so early the next morning I walked to school it was six. I hid behind a bush and looked at the statue. Then…it got up and moved to a different place! I was shaking in fear. But I had to do this so I jumped out the bush “aha” then the statue froze in fear. But I said “no reason to be scared” he unfroze then I told about how he was moving and how he can’t do that! So he agreed with me. But I told him that if he came to my house he could do whatever he wanted but only at night! That’s what I think is a good story!

I want to tell you how to make a good story is when you make it interesting. I know that a good story is good because you make it seem good. I know that when you make a story you half to edit it before you publish. I know that because we are all was making stories and editing and editing. I know that you want to make your story as good as possible.

A good story needs what you like if you like action you read a book with a lot of action. Also if you like to read blogs you'll read this one.

What makes a good story? By: Reyna

What does make a good story? Well I think a good story is one that will grab your attention. And make you want to read more and get you all exited for the next story! One that has a climax, with pictures, and maybe just a little scary part in it one that’s not two short or not to long! That’s what I think a good story is!

This is what I think a good story is I think a good story has adventure and in a book because adventure is exacting and interesting and I think a book also has mysteries in it because they are interesting and when you read a book that has mysteries in it you don’t know what’s going to happen because it is a mysteries.

How to make a good story. To make a good story a good story, you have to write exciting things, and interesting things like…

Example: comedy, action, and drama, adventure. Share your things like, tell all your details. Make the reader read it over and over and not drop it, or leave it alone. Express them.

A good story makes the reader read more and they will not want to not put it down. It should have some exciting events. It should have a good problem in the story. The characters should be good.

I think what a good story is it has to have laughter, excitement, and a main character. Sometimes there can be mysteries, adventures and Entertain.

A good story is a funny story. When it’s a funny story the reader can’t stop reading. The reader can’t stop laughing and that’s good. The reader would want the next thing or book.

You read to me and I will read to you is a good story because it has little scary tales. There is a poem that has a witch and the broom. It also has a golden coin on its cover that means it won poetry an award. Every one of the poems has a funny tale to say. I also think that misery books good books to read. Also I think they are good because you do not know what is going to happen next in the story. As you can see I like all kinds of books.

A good story is funny. It makes you laugh until your side aches. A good story has characters, flip-O-rama, and sometimes horror. My favorite type of story is Captain Underpants because its funny, A bald guy flying in his underwear. The flip-O-rama make it looks like he is moving.

What makes a good story? I think that to make a good story you need to make it fun and exciting for the reader. When you make a story you need to have a title for the story. I also think that you need to make the reader not let it go for one second. I think that you should entertain the reader so he or she won’t say that book was very boring.

A good story use lots of details so the reader won’t sleep you have to keep the reader awake at all time. You have to make your story long not that long but you need to make it more than one paragraph that’s my opinion. A good story grabs a person’s attention. These are some ideas to make a better story.