-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Here is the summer stuff that Bolivia, Derek, and Rory did. Rory was mad at Bolivia because Bolivia gave Rory a candy that he was allergic to. Bolivia did it on accident and she did not mean it. Bolivia was very sorry. She was not happy at all.

Rory was so sick that he had to go to the hospital. Bolivia went to go visit him and brought him a box of chocolates. Rory was still mad at her and did not want to forgive her at all. Bolivia was begging him to forgive her, but he did not want to. Rory was mean to her.

They did not want to talk to each other for ever. When they see each other they just walk away like nothing happened. The next day when both saw each other at a store Bolivia wanted to talk to him, but Rory walked away. Bolivia was crying. She did not want this friendship to end. She was sad.

One day Derek found out about Bolivia and Rory he said he was going to make a trick on them and then they will be friends again. So Derek was thinking about what to do for the plan. Then he figured out what to do and the plan. The plan was that Derek trips into the pool, on purpose, and pretense that he is drowning so that they can both rescue Derek and the they can be friends again.

Bolivia was just walking in till she heard a sound from the back yard of Derek so she quickly ran to go see what was happening. When she got there she saw that it was Derek drowning. She did not know what to do. Just then Rory came running in because he heard a noise and then he saw Bolivia, Bolivia screamed help. They both help him up.

After that Rory brought him a towel and then they Derek told Bolivia and Rory that why are you guys not friends. Rory told him. Then they were talking about the accident and what happened. Derek told them the truth of the accident. After that Derek told them to say sorry to each other and then they became friends again. That was their summer!

How are Racers and dogs protected? Well keep on reading this and find out more about it.

First I am going to tell you about the check points for the racers and the dogs. When they pass the check point that have to stop and they also have to be check out and then they can keep on going with the race. The check point is also if they don’t feel good or stuff like that. The snow could give them a bad cold because in Alaska the degrees is 16 degrees and below.

The racers must carry 2 pounds of dog food for the dogs because the dogs are the racers that control the sled. The racers also have to bring food for them to. I think that the racers get a little bit more food them the dogs do, or maybe they get the same amount of food.

The 12 check point is when the racers stay there in a little cabin and they all have to stay there for 10 hours. The racers have to stay up because they have to make the dogs bed. The dog’s bed is made up of hay. The racer has to sleep in the ground in the cabin and the dogs also sleep in the cabin. In the morning they pack up all their stuff and then leave.

Before they racers and the dogs leave the racers have to check the dog’s feet to see if they have cracks in their feet or if there feet are cold or if there feet hurt. If there feet has that then they have to put on little booties on there feet.

Here are 3 facts about the Iditarod, 1. Did you know that the racers and the dogs have to travel 1 week in the cold weather. 2. The dogs could see into heavy snowstorms and the people can’t. 3. There are 16 dogs racing.

Now that you read this you learned about the Iditarod I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you!!

Hello my name is CeCe and I am going to tell you about when Hattie opened the box how did she reacted. I think how she reacted when she opened the box is like she was so surprised to see that there was nothing in the box. I bet you that she was looking in the box to see what she could find something. The box had her name on the top of the box. Spencer did not put anything in the box because he had no money. The problem why he did not have any money it is because the some of the animals died. When Hattie and Otto had no food for the cold night the neighbors went to go give them some food. Spencer thought that she will get mad at him but when Otto and Hattie went to go to Spencer birthday party she was not mad she just walked up to him and she said there was no gift but there was hope. So in the box that Spencer gave Hattie had hope. The hope helped them get out of problems and dangers.

There once was a girl

Who loved to twirl

One day she twirled and wiggled

So she started to giggle

That is the girl who loved to twirl

The sun so hot

every summer people go swimming

summer and the sun are amazing!;)

By: Cece

Reading is so fun

I learn a lot from reading

Reading is awesome

Hi my name is CeCe I will explain Ben Johnson’s word to you. William Shakespeare was very popular during the 1500s. We know of him today. We read his plays. Some plays were made into movies.

When sea shells have nothing in it, it gathers other sea shell and it make a big rock called limestone. When there is thunder the thunder hits the limestone and that is what makes the water go lower and the limestone goes to land. There is a lake called Okeechobee and it is deep, round, and clear. It is fifty miles wide and 6 inches deep in some places. The saw grass could cut through your cloths and your skin. That is all of what I learned about the ever glades. Thank you!

American music is all about you make a big circle and they dance and sing. It’s like a party. It’s also about animals and culture. Music is my life!