Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I’m Christian Ortiz and I’m going to tell you what Bolivia, Derek & Rory will do for the rest of the summer.

“Got the sun screen?’’ said Mrs. Golding. “Yup,’’ said Derek. They were going to the beach for 2 weeks because its summer vacation in June. In California they rented a hotel! “Wow look at this room!’’ “It’s so cool,’’ said Rory & Derek. “What do you think?’’ said Mr. Golding. “It’s beautiful,’’ said Bolivia. “We’re going to the beach right now, you better get dressed,’’ said Mr. Golding “Awwwwwwww,’’ said Derek, Rory & Bolivia! “Why can’t we stay and watch TV?’’ “Because we need to be active, hey maybe you might see a school of fish,’’ said Mr. Golding. “Alright!”

6 minutes later, “Mom I just saw a school of fish,” said Bolivia. “Look a banana boat ride for $20 bucks, could we go please?” said Derek. “$20 bucks sounds expensive, well what the heck go have fun kids,” said Mr. Golding. “Yessss,” said Derek, Rory & Bolivia.

14 minutes later. “That was kind of fun,” said Derek. “ That was kind of fun, that was awesome,” said Rory. “ It’s getting late we should go back to our room, it’s going to be 5:30 said Mr. Golding. “I agree,” said Mrs. Golding. So they went back their room and right before the kids started to TV “Want to go to the bar?” said Mr. Golding. “Let’s go to the bar right now.” “ Alright.” “We’re going to the bar” “Well I am kind of hungry” said Derek. 4 minutes later. “That food was really good’’ I agree. “We could’ve just order room service’’ said Rory “Whoa its time to go to bed it is 8:00” The next day they went to a restaurant to eat breakfast. Mr. Golding had eggs & hash browns, Mrs. Golding had pancakes, Rory, Derek & Bolivia had the same thing a croissant sandwich with bacon, cheese , eggs & sausage. 2 hours later they where back at the hotel, Rory &Derek where watching Rattlesnake Republic, well Bolivia was watching Monster High, Mrs. Golding was watching a cooking show, well Mr. Golding was watching storage wars, they where all relaxing until ding-dong ill get it, room service, “Alright lunch’’ said Derek, 14 minutes later, they are back out at the beach bar to get something to drink “This is a good margarita” said Mr. Golding “Its got lime, lemon & Tequila” “That does sound good. Bar tender I’ll have one of those margaritas” said Mrs. Golding, “How’s your fruit smoothie sweetie” “Good mom” said Bolivia, 3 days& one week later “Well its time to pack up” said Mr. Golding, “We all had a fun week” “Well that’s not because your are going to the YMCA tri-y ranch in Oracle, “Yahoo” “Well me and your mom are staying in California, “All right” “Because me and your father need our time alone” “okay we under stand”, and so they did just that hey speaking of summer vacation I’m going to Australia for an outback safari in 1/3 of a week & 3 days. To go see my favorite lizard in its wild habitat. Well that all the time that I have right now hope you have great summer vacation I can not wait to go to Australia well that’s all the time right now! Well I got 30 minutes, ok less than 3 minutes.

Dear Mom & Dad,

I want an iPod touch. The reason why I want it is so I can play apps that help me read, study math, I could research historical people, listen to music.

I need something to keep me entertained while we are at the office. When you need to deposit or do taxes or when dad has a client. Or when I go to Nonie’s house, ok let’s just forget about that because I’m there to see her. But I’m really working hard for it and I hope I get it.

Hey Dad. Well this is exciting right. I will see you guys when I get out of here.

Love,

Christian

There once was a boy named Bob

who was a big blue blob

he had trouble walking

and trouble talking

poor Bob the big blue blob.

A GROUP OF SCHOOL FISH.

I SAW HERMITCRAB ALLEYS.

SAW SOME BOGER WORMS.

One warm sunny morning Otto and I headed to our new home inside and out.

Two years later I and Otto finished

The house it was so nice. I remember the gift that my big brother gave me could help but it was just an empty box. Just a hope was lost

Otto found big rocks a made shelter for us. Even tough times are hard I know we will survive.

Dear Dominic, Yasmine & Alexis,

I made a time travel machine that took me

Into the time of the Mayflower. When I landed

On the Mayflower it was in a storm. The Capitan told me to take control of the ship. I don’t know how to steer a ship but wait I remember. My Tata Eddie taught me. Drive slowly; keep your hand on the wheel and when you’re in a storm spin the wheel.

Then I took control of the ship. Big waves hit and got me wet until a super. Big wave hit the ship. The ship was leaning side to side and I tried my best to keep it balanced.

I looked at my compass. Up ahead is the new land. My compass points to the thing that I want most. Then I said, “Hoist the sails! Pull those ropes nice and tight!” then I got the thrill of my life. It was the biggest wave I ever saw, big as the empire state building. Then they crashed on me.

I almost died. I will tell you how when the waves hit me I was washed off the ship. Luckily I saw a rope in sight and cling on with my life. I climbed back up and I reached for my compass and I saw a maelstrom on the side of the ship it was the portal to the house and I saw my family went through another way to it then I jump into the portal and we landed on the couch then I looked backed up they found the land and I smiled then the portal closed

Then we all relaxed THE END

Do you know Ben Franklins big ideas?

I’m going to tell you a few. I think you will

Enjoy this essay .Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac?

He published it in 1733. In a few years Franklin

Was selling 10,000 copies of his almanac

He kept it up for 25 years .You probably

Know that Ben Franklin discovered lighting and

Electricity are the same. When he figured

It out he tied a key to a kite and he felt the electricity. If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a good negotiator. He talked the France In to

Helping the USA in the revolutionary war.

Those were some of Ben Franklin Big Ideas.

Why is it said that Shakespeare writing is not of an age but for all time? He wrote about the people of all ages. He wrote about how people could get along with each other. Shakespeare invented some 2000 words and expressions we use many of them even now. Here are some:

Dawn, gloomy, glow, football and schoolboy.

The Everglades was made by Lake Okeechobee. The sea shells make the limestone. The rain made holes in the limestone. The Lake Okeechobee over flooded, spilled over and became a river. This river became the EVERGLADES . TO BE CONTINUED. . .

A good story is funny. It makes you laugh until your side aches. A good story has characters, flip-O-rama, and sometimes horror. My favorite type of story is Captain Underpants because its funny, A bald guy flying in his underwear. The flip-O-rama make it looks like he is moving.