-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Grandma, March 5, 2012

Hi, I am going to tell you why you should buy me a Nintendo 3DS. I will give you three reasons why you should buy it for me.
The first reason you should buy me a 3DS is the price is reduced. The price of the 3DS itself changed. It used to be $270 dollars!!! Then later the price lowered to $200 dollars, then the price reduced again it is now $170 dollars!!!! If I bring my old DS at Target they give me a Target gift card and I can use it to help buy a 3DS. Or if you buy it at Toys R Us you get a $25 dollar gift card for buying a 3DS. That is one reason why you should buy me a 3DS.
In this paragraph I will be telling what Nitesh said about the 3DS. He said it has a built in camera that can record video for 10 minutes each session and it takes up to 3000 pictures. It can go on the internet and you can go on e shop. The things you can get on e shop are like virtual console games, Netflix, and demos for future releases. The skills you can get from playing a 3DS is Reflexes and hand- eye coordination. It comes with an SD card! A SD card is a little microchip that can hold lots of memory. That is what Nitesh says about a 3DS.
The third reason you should buy me a 3DS is the great games that it can play and the great graphics. One of the great games is Mario Kart 7. It is very entertaining very fun makes you have good hand and eye coordination and lots of other reasons. Another cool game is Super Mario 3D Land. I heard that was voted the best hand held game ever! When you play the games you can see the game in 3D and the graphics are very good. That is my last reason why you should buy me a 3DS.
I hope you were persuaded to buy me a Brand new 3DS. I will really be happy if you bought me one.

Sincerely,
Zachary

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles