-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I live with my dad

I’m apart from my mother

I have a step mom

Hi Ben Franklin was a great man, with a great spirit. He did a lot of good stuff like the almanac; also he published it in 1733. Did you know that he even mad a fire company. And he also invented the electricity. Well I don’t want to give away the story.

One early morning Otto and I started off to our new home. It was in Nebraska. We are going on a wagon with 1 cow. While we were arriving. I got down and started looking around while Otto was doing something in the wagon. While I was looking around I saw a pack if coyotes looking around for food on the land. I ran back to the wagon and told Otto, told him about the coyotes. I told him I was going to open the box but he said we could do it ourselves. So we went quietly looking for wood to light up with fire to scare them away.

So we went out looking for wood to light up and scare the coyotes away. We found some wood and we lit them up and scared them away. So me and Otto scared those coyotes away, so we planted our crops. The plants grew and me and Otto had kids and lived happily.

Dear Grandmother, I miss you very much. Would you like to hear about how I’m doing on this trip? Ok, well sit down and enjoy my story. You won’t believe it but the Mayflower (boat) has just passed by a storm. The storm made a little crack so now the boat won’t stop leaking.

Now my my mom, sister, and dad are very scared but don’t worry. Some guys are trying to fix it. Oh my god some guy has just got it. It’s fixed and no more people are getting wet. One morning a guy said there’s land ho. I got up and I started to yell and started to wake up everybody. Everybody was happy. It was the most amazing day of my life.

William shakespeare's time period was 1500. A lot of people know him today by movies and books. In his time his plays where the best thing and most of the play we still see. And most plays where made into movies like Romeo and Juliet. How about we go see one?

This is about the Everglades. The Everglades was once a sea. Then it became into a lake which was called Okeechobee. After it was made into a lake the time came for the seashell age. After the seashell age comes the animals for example birds, fish, raccoons, alligators, crocodiles, panthers, snakes, deer and big and little animal s.

Hi today I’m going to tell you about American music. First American music always includes hip hop. A supporting detail is, hip hop includes cool dances. Another supporting detail, is hip hop always includes singing. The last supporting detail, hip hop will always have other kinds of music mixed with it like rock and roll. Thank you for lessening to our music!!! Thank you