-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Persausive Blog
Dear Mom and Dad,
I’ve been wanting a guinea pig for a while now and you now I’ve been wanting one. So I’m writing this letter to show you how responsible I am and how much I want a guinea pig. ENJOY..!
Guinea pigs are so cute. Mom you should know you had one when you were a kid. I believe his name was Piggy. You have told me about him. One day I want to tell my children about my pets to.
It could also be my early Easter present. Have you ever thought of that? Instead of getting and Easter basket with candy and shirts in it I’ll get a guinea pig. I wouldn’t get anything else. I’ll clean up after it if it goes potty in the house.
I looked online and there only 29.99 which isn’t that expensive including that I am paying for some of it. So it’s like not paying for it because I don’t get anything for Easter except a guinea pig and I pay for some of it.
After reading this I hope you learned how responsible I am for caring for a guinea pig. Thanks for reading. And I hoped you enjoyed it
Sincerely,
Reyna

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

<3 ray ray <3