Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I love music class

Music is really awesome

It is really fun

By: Easton

Ben franklin was a good leader and a good hero. He was a Father,Son And a hero. He did Publish an Almanac to. When he was 17 he Published it . He studied lightning and thunder and he said that there the same. He even had somebody standing in a tower looking at a lighting rod and looked at it and studied it. That was his big idea

The Everglades was made by limestone and sea shells. There was so much sea shells the Everglades was called the age of sea shells. There was a lot of wild animals at that point of time. But theres something about the Everglades. The limestone sucked up some of the water. Then some of the part the Everglades turnd in to land. And when the sea shells got so big for some resson burros dug into the ground. So animal liked the Everglades. So when the trees grew they grew in the water so all the tress get there water from the Everglades. And that’s what I know how the Everglades was created.

I know American music. I know that you have to have a good voice. It also includes the song writter. You can use a gutitar and you have to have a rhythm and a micrphone.