My Awsome Blog

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

My long Jorney on the Mayflower
November 10, 1620
Dear Eric and Masyn,
Oh, how I miss you. I feel terrible leaving you guys behind but we all know it’s for the best. Well how are you and Masyn doing? I am doing fine. Sometimes tragic but fine. I am so very, very sorry that I missed your Birthday sweetie pie. You know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me, so happy birthday! Oh by the way Isabella, Sophia, Michal, Dad, Mom, Maya and Evangeline are fine.
Oh my gosh! I just have to tell you about last week! So we were sailing and all of a sudden it got really foggy, and we could not see which way we should go. Then Sophia caught a cold and then got really sick. Then Isabella got really sick. And then I didn’t know what to do because Michal was super sick and I was just terrified, because I was trying to take care of all of them at the same time. I had no idea what to do. I lost hope in everything. Some people died and pops took care of them some people almost died but mom made soup for the sick, but most important people lost hope nobody thought that we were going to find the new land. Oh I wish you were here! I love and miss you.
Sooner or later we found the new land we named it Plymouth. People got better. But not Michal. Oh, my sisters and I prayed for hours then days then weeks. Then finally he got better. We all celebrated with some coconuts. WE FOUND LAND I CAN’T BELIVE THIS! Well I can believe this. I will come back to where you are so that you can come live with me oh I can’t wait to see you!

Love,
Kayla
P.S I love guys so much!

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles