Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

In this passage I will tell you about a man I picked for this blog. His name is Gutzon Borglum. If you would like to know what this man did please read on. Just letting you know you might know what he did without knowing his name.

First I am going to tell you about what this man did. He is the man that carved Mt. Rushmore. Sadly he was not able to finish. He died a couple days from finishing the sculpture himself. There was no worries because his son finished the sculpture for his dad.

Now I’m going to tell you about what else he did. I’m also going to tell you some facts about him. His full name is Gutzon De La Mothe Borglum. He was also very good at painting buildings. He was 73 years 11 months and 9 days old when he died. That is all the information I have about him.

So that was my blog. I wish I had more information for you but sadly I don’t. hope you enjoyed. This may or may not be my last blog but if it is good bye.

In this passage I’m going to tell you about what 3 kids from Hot and Cold Summer might do for the rest of the summer. So if you are interested please read on. In the story theirs a girl named Bolivia. There are also 2 boys named Rory and Derek they were brothers and best friends. The three of them were friends too. So if this sounds interesting to you please read on.

So the rest of the summer was hot as usual. So they wanted to go to the pool. But Bolivia didn’t have a pool pass. So they were thinking of a way to get her in without getting caught. So they listed some ideas and voted witch one might be the best. Unfortunately they all voted for their own.

So they decided to try all three. The first one was Rory’s. So they helped Bolivia jump the fence. But they got caught. Then they tried Bolivia’s idea. So they slipped the pool cards under the fence. But the life guard knew that she wasn’t Rory. So they tried Derek’s idea. So they put Bolivia in a huge suitcase. And took the suit case to the pool. And it worked! So they used that trick for the rest of the summer.

That was the most amazing part of the summer. Sneaking her into the pool with them. But it didn’t last long before she moved back home. A least they had the time if their lives that summer. To bad it didn’t last forever.

So that is what I think the rest of the summer was like for the three friends (Rory, Bolivia, and Derik.) Hope you enjoyed. Don’t forget to check back on this page and see all the new posted links.

I’m going to tell you about how the Jr. Iditarod protects the dogs and how they take care of the dog. If sounds interesting pleas read on. Oh one thing before I start the Jr. Iditarod is a race.

First of all they feed them and walk them and give them food. Such as when they are racing they feed them and give them water every mile to get them energy. They walk them for miles for every day to get them ready for the race. So that is how they nurture them.

Second of all they make sure there in great condition. For an example if they are sick they take them to the vet. Or if they have splits on there feet they put booties on the feet that are split. They also always make sure that they have enough love to keep them healthy. That is another way they take care of there dogs.

The third way they care for the dogs is entertainment. The have to keep the dogs actively entertained. That will keep the dogs from getting fat. So I think that they play fetch and other physical activities. Then they walk them and train them so they get ready to run the miles they have to run on the race. That is the third way the care for the dogs.

Those are the ways they care and take care of their dog. That’s all. So I hoped you enjoyed. Oh I forgot. The names of some dogs are Annie, QT, Jazz, Bettie, and Blacky. So now that all. Hoped you enjoyed.

Mrs. Flores I think you should let me buy a class pet. I will try my hardest to persuade you in this blog. So here I go. But first the class pet would be a turtle.

Mrs. Flores I am almost positive it would be a great idea to let us get a class pet. Because it would teach the class great responsibility. I would clean its glass and feed it. It would almost be as important as a dog. That is my first but not last reason.

The next thing is that I will buy it and you have to spend a penny. I’ll buy the food. Also the habitat would be a pleaser of mine to buy. I’ll make sure he always has food and water. If I’m not here Troy or Gabe could take care of it.

The last reason is that I will take it home at the end of the school year. So you wont have to take it home or anything. And also since I bought it would be mine to keep. And if that isn’t enough I’ll use repetition. That were I keep asking you to have it.

I hope that’s enough to persuade you. If you do let us get one I promise I’ll do all my work in class and homework. That’s all I got and I hope its enough.

There once was a fly

He was a very good guy

He entered a fog

He was eaten by a frog

He did not want to die

Shell meat cheese and grease.

I go crazy for tacos.

Please let me have one.

Dear Mom,

It is the third day and the trip is going well. I haven’t eaten much because some people need food more than me. I have been cramped in a small spot and I don’t have very much room to sleep. Some people have pets with them. But I think they should have left them with people that can have pets without taking much room up.

There is a storm going on right now. A man got crushed by a beam not to long ago. But he is O.K. but the men are talking about a way to fix the beam. They are about to tell us if we sail on or go back. I hope we sail on. So if we go back we did this long way for nothing.

We are going to sail on. That’s what I heard from a man. So I think we go sailing on. I heard the main sailor say we sail on. I love sailing on. We are getting more and more hungry as we go on to we are also running out of food. But we are fishing and getting lots of fish.

What I heard a man say land ho. It was we found land and we said thanks to the lord. For taking us to a new land.

We love this new land we are playing when we take a break from finishing the last house. I wish you were here with me. It is a wonderful land. This was letter to you mom.

Love,

Justin

So have you heard about Ben Franklins ideas? If you haven’t then pleas read on.

At first his idea was to publish an Almanac. He titled it Poor Richards Almanac. He continued this job for about 24 or 25 years. In his almanac he told you what time to plant something. He told you when the moon would be full. He even told you about the tides. But it didn’t feel big enough of an idea for him.

Then he moved on to electricity. He thought that lightning and electricity were the same. So after a while he proved it. Then he tried to roast a turkey with electricity. But he almost killed him self because he was careless. Then he leaned a lesson. Don’t be carless. Then he made up a saying. I tried to kill a turkey. But instead I almost killed a goose. But then he came home to only see that America and England were at war.

So when he was ready to help in war he got to his destination. But they sent him to France to get the French army to help them in war. And Ben tried to get all the money and weapons he could from any country to help fight the war.

Then a few years later he started becoming very weak the one night at around 11 o’clock he died. It was very sad. He was a good man that helped the U.S.A.

Have you ever wondered what Ben Johnson meant what when he said ‘’William Shakespeare wasn’t of an age but for all time.”? I thin he meant he may pass away. But his name will never be forgotten. I think he will never be forgotten because he was a gentleman. That meant he was really rich back then about 421 years ago. That is what I think he meant. Thank you for reading. Bye.

I think a good stoy should be funny. So people can chukel. Not cry. Also so people can tell a good joke. Not a sad story. So people can say something funny. People have probly heard to much sad stuff. Now. it is time to put that behind. With this good funny story. Also people will forget about that sad stuff for a while.