Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Iditarod dream 03/30/12
Dear Nana, 03/07/12
The crazy dog 02/09/12

Iditarod Dream

I’m going to tell you about Iditarod Jr. He was the one that enter the race and he got first place.

He was getting ready for a race to bring medicine to the sick people so that is why he enters the race because last time he enters a different race and he got last place. So he enters this race so he could get first place.

He is going to race at Alaska, Nome which is thirty below 0 degrees and it was freezing cold at Nome and they have to get in there positions to get ready for them to race and the race was eleven days long and the dogs had to run 24 hours every day and the race was very long for the dogs every night dusty had to check dogs paws and if there were scratches on there paws.

Dusty puts booties on them so it won’t hurt there feet so much and they go back to the race and at night time Dusty puts headlight on and it runs on batteries so the dogs could see at night time cause if he didn’t have that how would the dogs see at night cause it will be hard for them to see in the dark.

I hope you like my essay about the Iditarod Dream it was a really good story so I hope you learned a lot for this about the Iditarod dream race thank you.

Dear Nana, March 5, 2012

I am going to write to you about something I really need. I want an Apple I pad I can do anything you want me to do for you just to get an Apple I pad. I will only use it for music class only and if they have app that has a keyboard and a piano and I will use it for music class and I will try to play one of my songs that I got from music class.

I will use my I pad for math, science & social studies. I will use it only for those subjects and I will do great in the school and I will get my grades up. I will try to get straight 4’s on my report card and I will do so great in school I will graduate 5th grade and you will be so proud of me cause I know you want me to graduate 5th grade. So could you please buy me a Apple I pad I really want that Apple I pad so badly if you don’t buy me one I’m going to die so please could you buy me one.

I will use it for school only I will use it for my home work cause some of my homework is math and sometimes math is little hard for me cause sometimes my teacher gives me some hard problems and I don’t know what they are or what she is talking about so that means you should get me an Apple I pad.

I hope you like my letter and enjoy it I hope you can buy me an Apple I pad.

Your granddaughter, Renee

The Dog

There once was a dog

Who swallowed a hog?

The hog got mad

Then he started acting bad

Then the dog went for a jog.