Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Iditarod dream 03/30/12
Dear Nana, 03/07/12
The crazy dog 02/09/12

Hi my name is Terry and I have a question what did Ben Jonson mean when he said, “Shakespeare is not about age but for all time”. Well I think I know what it means. I think it means that during little time he wrote lots of plays.

This is the reason I think Ben Johnson said William was not of age but for all time. He might have said that because they want everyone to remember William Shakespeare. They do not want people to forget him. Ben Johnson said he was not of age but for all time he meant that William Shakespeare was too young to die. He died on his 52nd birthday. He was not that old. That is what I think William Shakespeare meant that William was not of age but for all time.

shakespeare was a great story writer because he wrote about what he saw and want people did and what he felt like for example,when he's happy. he writes a happy play shakespeare also invented words that we use today like watch-dog,lady-bird,puppy-dog and football.

What I think Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare “was not of an age, but for all time”? I think that Ben Jonson meant that he thought he was not young to die and that he did not want him and his plays go away. When he said, but for all time I think that he meant that the plays will go on and he will be remember forever. That is what I thought Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare “was not of an age, but for all time”?

What did Ben Johson mean wan he said shakespeare is not of an age, but for all time?

I think Ben meant that shakespeare was for all genaration and centantary.Ben prodaly knew that a lot of people in the future wood injoy shakespear and some people may have it as ther passion for joy.

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said he was not of an age, but for all time? Well I do and this is what I think. William Shakespeare was in the age of poetry. He was not known of just for that time and he was popular in the 1500’s.today we are still reading his plays, and some of them are made into movies! William Shakespeare will NEVER be forgotten!

I think that he said that because William Shakespeare is a good person and has outstanding qualities. He makes awesome plays and is rich.

Have you ever wondered what Ben Johnson meant what when he said ‘’William Shakespeare wasn’t of an age but for all time.”? I thin he meant he may pass away. But his name will never be forgotten. I think he will never be forgotten because he was a gentleman. That meant he was really rich back then about 421 years ago. That is what I think he meant. Thank you for reading. Bye.

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said that, “William Shakespeare” was not of age, but for all time.”? Well if you don’t you came to the right place, because I know. I think that he meant that he wasn’t known for all that time, but will never be forgotten. He was recognized in the 1500’s for his plays and poetry. It was the age of plays. People still read his plays, act them out and see his movies. I know that William Shakespeare will never be forgotten.

Do you know what Ben Johnson meant when he said “he is not of an age but for all time”? Well, I do and I would like to share what I know with you.

I believe that he meant that William Shakespeare is a man that will never be forgotten and he was the age of poetry. I also know that they have made lots of his plays into movies. He is also very famous because of the poetry he 77. A lot of us today still read his poetry, and watch his movies, and read about his life and try to figure out what he did in the lost years. He was also very famous n the 1500 hundreds, and was not just famous in the years he was alive. This is what I learned when it comes to the GREAT WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE.THANKS FOR READING.

Hi my name is Mikailah and I am going to tell you about Ben Jonson`s quote. He said he was not of age, but for all time. Wills life time. He was too young. He was I think 52 I am not to sure. People they will remember will. His beautiful plays. His plays will never go away. He made a miracle. Some of his plays are still on today. Some became movies. I plan seeing some. That is what I think of Ben Jonson`s quote.

The End

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 05:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

What do you think Ben Jonson meant when he said “was not an age but for all time”? I am going to tell you what that meant. Will’s lifetime was short. Some people say he was too young to die. Everybody remembers him and the all the plays he wrote. People say his plays will never go away, some are still in the theatre and some are made in to the Movie Theatres. That is what I think Ben Jonson meant when he said his quote. Thanks for reading!

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said William Shakespeare “Was not of an age, but for all time?” William Shakespeare was not known only for the 1500’s, he was known for many years. We still talk about him today. Some of his plays were made into movies, some into comedy shows. Also we still see and read his plays today. yes" Also he will never be forgotten. In my opinion he was the BEST man in the WORLD. So that’s all I think he said in this passage.

When William Shakespeare died Ben Jonson said that “he was not of an age, but for all time!”

What do you think that meant? I think that meant that Ben Jonson thought that William Shakespeare was too young to die. That William could’ve and should’ve lived longer, and that he will be missed! So that is why I think Ben said that William was not of an age when he died. I think that when Ben Jonson said that William was for all time he meant that William will be remembered forever. That his spirit will never die and his plays won’t die either. Basically I think that Ben Jonson meant that William was too young to die and even though that he is dead his plays and soul will never die!

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 02:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 37

Ben Johnson said that Shakespeare’s writing was for all time because he wrote feeling, love, people, relationships, families and arguing. Those words also today and on on. Ben Johnson writes 200 poems. Then gives them to the queen of England.

What Ben Jonson meant when he said, William Shakespeare was not of an age, but for all time meant that it was Williams time period. Some of us still know William Shakespeare today and some want to make his plays in to a movie. Some of us still watch and read his plays today.

This is what Ben Jonson meant when he said that Shakespeare “was not of an age, but for all time.” A lot of people remember his plays, but if they don’t they soon do. Here are 2 of his plays: Macbeth, King Lear. I wonder if you will go to the library and look up William Shakespeare? Now please keep looking up on my blog.

In this blog I am writing about Ben Johnson’s quote that he made after Shakespeare died. He said that Shakespeare “Was not of an age, but for all time?” Well I think he said that in remembrance of Shakespeare and his wonderful plays. I also think he said that be cause he didn’t have a very long lifeline but he made the most of his life. I think he also said that because his plays were phenomenal. Some are so great that they are made into movies and some we sill put on today. That’s what I think Ben Johnson meant when he said Shakespeare “Was not of an age, but for all time?”

What do you think of when Ben Jonson said that Shakespeare was not of an age, but for all time”? I think it means nobody will ever forget him because of his beautiful masterpieces are always kept. I bet he also meant that he and everybody will miss Shakespeare. Ben Jonson might have also thought Will was a great guy and wanted to see Will longer. That is what Ben Jonson meant by “Will was not of an age but for all time.”

When Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare not of an age he meant he wasn’t known for that time. I also know that we are also reading some of his plays today you should go out and read some of them. I actually went to the Tucson public library and read one of his plays called Macbeth and I also read Henry the eighth. I want to know if William Shakespeare wrote Nomeo and Juliet. I also know that William Shakespeare helped make the globe. I want to know if William Shakespeare helped make the theater.

When Ben Jonson said “he was not of an age, but for all time!” I think he meant he will never be forgotten and I also think he is always with us no matter what!

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said “was not of an age, but for all time? I think he meant that he was way too young to die. I also think that he meant that his plays will live for ever. They have also made his plays in to moves. A lot of his plays are still played to day. That is what I think he meant when he said “was not of an age, but for all time

This blog is about Ben Jonson’s quote about William Shakespeare I hope you like it.

What I think Ben Jonson meant was that William Shakespeare will live on forever because he was really famous and nobody will forget about him. He was a really amazing person and he was a gentleman.

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said William Shakespeare was not of an age, but for all time? William was not known just for that time but for all time. William was popular in the 1500’s. William Shakespeare was alive during the age of poetry. People still read William’s plays. People also watch the plays that have been made into movies. William Shakespeare will never be forgotten.

Ben Johnson’s quote

‘’ Was not of a age, but for all time’’

Hi my name is Kyle B. and I am going to tell you what I think Ben Johnson meant when he said the quote to William Shakespeare. I think Ben meant he was too young to die. We all remember him of his plays.

When William Shakespeare died, Ben Johnson said “was not of an age, but for all time.” When he said “was not of an age” I think that he meant that he was too young to die and he could have done a lot more in life then he did. When he said “but for all time” he probably meant that he will be known for all time, and his plays would be known forever. And they did! Today they show his plays in theaters. That’s a good idea of what I think he meant.

Hi my name is Danitza and I’m going to tell you what Ben Jonson meant when he said that William was not at an age but for all times. What Ben Jonson meant was he was too young to die. I think this way because he died at the age of 72 and I think he should have lived longer. I think this is what Ben Jonson meant.

William shakespeare's time period was 1500. A lot of people know him today by movies and books. In his time his plays where the best thing and most of the play we still see. And most plays where made into movies like Romeo and Juliet. How about we go see one?

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said that William Shakespeare “was not of an age, but for all time”? The “was not of an age, part meant that his poems and plays will not be remembered for a short time. The second part but for all time”, meant that him his plays and poems will be remembered forever. Today people keep performing his plays. Some of his plays were turned into movies. That is what Ben Jonson meant when he said” was not of an age, but for all time”.

Ben Jonson's quote was he was not of an age, but for all time. Will had died when he was 52 that is a young age. If he was alive now he would be 447, I think. We will always remember his beautiful plays. His plays are still put on now so are even some are movies. I plan to see some. Thank you for reading!

I will tell you about what Ben Jonson meant when he said “was not of an age, but for all time. I think William Shakespeare wasn’t known for just the 1500’s. People still read some of his plays. Some of his plays were turned into movies. I think you should read some of William Shakespeare’s plays today. William Shakespeare is famous because he was a shareholder. He owned part of the globe. Did you know that William Shakespeare can pick plays that he wrote or someone else’s plays. William Shakespeare will always be remembered forever.

The End

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said he wasn’t of an age but for all time? William Shakespeare’s plays were very popular in that age. He meant that he wasn’t going to be known for just that time but forever. I think he’s right because we still read his plays now. So that what he meant when he said was not of an age but for all time.

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said “was not of an age, but for all time”?

Well he meant he wasn’t just known in his life time we still remember him, he was popular in the 1500’s in the age of the poetry. We still read his plays, and some of his plays they have been made into movies like Romeo and Juliet, Othello and much, much more.

Well I think that he meant when he said “was not of an age, but for all time”

Hey, do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said to William Shakespeare “he was not of an age, but for all time”? When Ben said was not of age he meant he didn’t have a long life that he should have had and when he said “but for all time” he meant he will always be remembered and his plays, poems will too. That’s what Ben Jonson meant when he said to William Shakespeare “he was not of an age, but for all time. Today people still study him and make movies of him.

Why did Ben Johnson say that Shakespeare’s writing was for all time? People still enjoy his writing because he wrote about his feelings and people’s feelings. He wrote about it a long time ago and people still relate to that today.

He invented some 2000 words. Here are some of the words that we still use today: manager, football, eyeball, upstairs, down stairs, puppy, bed room and farmhouse. I thought that it was kind of interesting.

Why is it said that Shakespeare writing is not of an age but for all time? He wrote about the people of all ages. He wrote about how people could get along with each other. Shakespeare invented some 2000 words and expressions we use many of them even now. Here are some:

Dawn, gloomy, glow, football and schoolboy.

Hi my name is CeCe I will explain Ben Johnson’s word to you. William Shakespeare was very popular during the 1500s. We know of him today. We read his plays. Some plays were made into movies.

Hi my name is Geronimo and I am going to tell you what Ben Jonson said he was not of an age, but for all time! I think he meant that so he don’t forget him.

Ben Jonson’s Words

By Lisa

I am going to tell you Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare ‘’was not of an age, but for all time’’. Will’s time period was during the 1500’s. During the 1500’s he made lot of plays and he was so popular. Lot of people still knows him today. There are movies about him. That was Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare ‘’was not of an age but for all time.’’

This is what Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare was not of an age, but for all time. He was popular in the 1500s for his poetry and plays also he is a man that will never be forgotten. William is famous for his plays and poetry because people still read his plays and poetry. He also helped people build the Globe which became famous because of his plays.

What I think Ben Johnson meant when he said ‘”shakespear was not of an age but for all time” is that shakespear will be remembered for all time and not just the time he was in. shakespear was a very famous man and for that he is still remembered for the man he was. Every one remembers that name and if someone doesn’t they will learn it sooner or later. In the time he was in it was the time of poetry and arts. And shakespear was the best play writer so therefore he was a very rich and popular man. That is my blog about William shakespear

William Shakespeare, a poet, a playwright, an actor, and a gentleman. He was a terrific man. He died, on his 52nd birthday. When he died Ben Jonson said, “Not of an age, but for all time.” Why did he say this? What did he mean? I am going to tell you what I think he meant. You may think differently but this is what I think.

I think he meant that even if William is dead his is still with us in a way. His poets and his wonderful plays are still with us in our heads. In our head we have a brain; in our brain we have memories, including memories of William.

Even today we watch plays that have been written by William. We use words that William created. If we still have the same words and plays than we still have William.

Remember this is what I think. What do you think? I would like to know!

By Maya

What do you think Ben Jonson meant? Maybe that William Shakespeare is always here and his plays will never die. He gave us great vocabulary, like football. If he did not make-up that word, what would it be called? He gave us high-quality plays, like Romeo and Juliet. He owned half the Globe and yes William Shakespeare will never die.

Thank-you

We all said our words to William Shakespeare when he past in the 1600’s. We all know him today as a play writer and known for his poems and books. Also Will’s time period was in the 1500’s. When Will past he was only 55 but Ben Jonson said “he was not of an age, but for all time!" And that will make him alive in our lives forever! And what makes him alive right now in our lives is that he told us to believe in ourselves. And not to give up even though there’s a problem! And if anybody tell's you that you need to have another goal and that you need to give up. Don't listen to them beleive in yourself and don't give up!

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant when he said Shakespeare was not of an age but for all time? Well I know and I want to tell you! He meant to say that William Shakespeare wasn’t known just for that time but for all time, and he was very famous in the 1500’s. We all watch William Shakespeare’s movies and some of us still even read his plays. I think everyone knows William Shakespeare name so that means that he will never be forgotten. That’s what I think Ben Jonson meant when he said William Shakespeare was not of an age but for all time!

Why I think Ben Johnsons meant when he talked about Shakespeare. Ben Johnsons said” was not of age, but of all time. I think it means his plays would keep being performed for all time. We turn his plays in to movies. We can change his plays. We can perform his plays we changed. That’s what I think Ben Johnsons said about Shakespeare.

In the story William Shakespeare and the Globe, a man named Ben Jonson said the quote, “William was not for an age, but for all time.” I think he meant that William was not a passing trend. He would live on in our lives forever with his plays. I think that because in the quote he says for all time. Also, because he said not for an age which means that even when he is dead, he will still be with us. People today still remember him. His name and he will never be forgotten.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 03:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 47

Hello, today I am going to write in my opinion what I think about Ben Johnson�s quote, �William Shakespeare is not of an age but of all time�. I hope you really like my blog and if you do like it will you please comment? Thank you.

I think what Ben meant was that Will was a hard worker and he thought he should be admired for that. Will worked very hard and he spent long nights working hard and probably having his hand hurt a lot from writing since they did not have typewriters or computers. Another reason Ben probably thought he should be admired is because of Will�s natural ability to write and make audiences laugh, cry, and feel the emotion of the play. So all in all Ben thought he should be admired for eons to come.

And Ben was right; Will�s work had been admired and an inspiration to many writers and directors. Modern versions of his plays have been created in movies and even books. Some of the movies are called Gnomeio and Juliet and Romeo and Juliet. Some books have also been copied but in modern language like Romeo and Juliet. Just to let you know in my opinion I think Romeo and Juliet is the most famous.

I think that Ben was right and William was the greatest writer and still is one of the greatest writers who ever lived. I Hope you like my blog and if you did, remember to comment. Thank you.

Why did Ben Johnson quote “was not of an age, but for all time”? Ben Johnson thought his life was very short for only being 52. Although people around the world would go and see his plays. His remembrance is still here today because everyone remembers him. Although the movie makers and play writers still use his plays today. Some have been made to movies. That is what Ben Johnson meant when he said “was not of age, but for all time."

Do you know what Ben Jonson meant about William Shakespeare when he said, “He was not of a age but for all time”? What he said was that William Shakespeare had a short lifetime, as he died at the age of 52, but people will remember his plays and poems. People still like to remember all the good plays he wrote, and he did lots of poetry too. There has been several movies made about his plays, and people still enjoy the original plays live on stage! I think William Shakespeare has wrote some of the world’s greatest plays that will be remembered forever!

What do you think Ben Johnson’s quote “Not an age but for all time.” meant? I’ll tell you. Died of age 52. His plays are still going on. Also made in to movies. Everyone remembers him.