-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas
Iditarod Dream 04/16/12
IPad 3 03/12/12
Poor Rose 02/10/12
Pandas 01/31/12
Forest 01/24/12
Cheetahs 01/19/12
Ben Franklin 12/14/11
My Trip to Nebraska 12/01/11
Mayflower 11/08/11
Ben Jonhson quote 10/04/11
Everglades 09/29/11
American Music 09/13/11

Mom and dad I would love to have a sleep over again because the first one I had was so fun I just loved it so this is my letter to you. I promise to clean my room. If you guys let me have this sleep over my room will never be dirty and I will sometimes clean your guys room if my friends came over it will be as clean as it could be when they come .If my friends come over we can all study and that will bring my grades up and they’ll encourage me to do my home work and stay on task every day and do our home work there. I will build stronger friendships and they behave if they come over and are with me forever and meet new people at the same time. Mom and dad if you guys let me have this sleep over I will love you forever and that’s why I would need a sleepover.

Love your daughter

Layla. A

Dear Mom and Dad, March, 7, 2012

I’m writing this letter for you guys and it’s about why I should have an iPad. But don’t stop reading yet. I’m going to tell you more I think I should have one for my birthday I have good grades like 3’s and 4’s and not 1’s and 2’s! If you get me one I will keep up my grades up and be better in school!

If I get my iPad then I will share with our family and get educational apps like flash cards and a spelling app and I will get apps just like I have on my IPod. Also get apps for Dante my brother, also for everyone! The IPad is cheaper than a computer the iPad is $399.99 and it’s the IPad 2 if you want to see it then go to www.apple.com.

If you buy me one I will pay half of it with my money and then you pay the rest. You also could order it from online. Also it takes really good pictures the video’s are bigger and better. Then an iPod touch and I think I want to trade my iPod touch for an iPad.

I hope you will agree with me and will buy it for me on my birthday! So pretty PLEASE=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!

Sincerely, Ayana C.

Dear Aunty Kim,

I have been waiting for this moment in life. I wanted to ask you if you would get me and IPad 3. I think I deserve it because I am a hard worker in school and since I am now getting allowance in like 4 or 5 months I could pay it all or I could at least pay of the bill. And once you get it you don’t have to pay for the Pad any more all you have to pay for is the apps which only cost 99 cents and garage band only costs $2.00 and it can help me with music class with Mr. Lippman.

If you get me it then I could download reading games that help me with my academics, math games and so on. Maybe if it helped I could do better on tests and get better grades and better test scores on AIMs. And when I get better grades on my tests and I pass 5th grade and my tests scores are higher than last year then that means I get better education and I could get in better and more fun classes instead of boring classes. I could go to a better college and I can be whatever I want to be like a doctor, or a track star, and the first female president. Those can help me with just one IPad 3.

If your are still not persuaded and you want to download the music all to yourself then I have an idea. Maybe if you get it for me then I could download some music that I like and I know you sometimes don’t like the music that I like to listen to, and I also know you might not want to play and download the same games that I want to download so that’s only one of the ideas wait until you hear the next one. the other way is that we could share another way is you could have it for 2 days and then I could have it for 2 days and we just keep switching off day by day.

It would be really awesome if you could purchase this item for me, if you do I could download stuff to help me with my academics, then I could get better programs in middle school and have more education and instead of boring classes I could have the fun ones too. And you know everybody has one and is using one, all my friends say it is cool and very awesome and useful and lastly we could share and download the apps you want we could share the music by you downloading the apps you want and me downloading the apps I want. Well I really want this app if you could purchase this item then I would be very pleased!

dear mom,

What I want is a phone so I persuasive my mom to get me a phone so I cry and bag for a phone but not a phone, phone I want the iphone4 that’s want I want so my mom was tired of me cry and bagging for a Iphone4 so my mom went a buyed me a Iphone4 so I was happy that I did that!!!

Love

Arryana

March 7, 2012

Dear Dad,

I am writing this letter to you because when I graduate I want to get an IPod touch. I think I deserve it because I am getting good grades, I been doing the best in school that I can , and I do all my work that I am supposed to do. I pay attention in all my classes; I get every thing done by ignoring other people around me and what they are doing. I will get to listen to music instead of talking a lot. I will get to listen to music when I am running, and I will get to take it on long trips. I will not be agreeing with my sister, I will listen to music when I clean. I hope you will get me an iPod PLEASE!

Love,

Samantha Miller

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 06:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 53

Dear Mom and Dad,

I would really like to have an I pod touch with a camera and 35 GB. It's not just for fun, I can use it for learning too. I know I am asking for a lot but I will use it for learning and other things.

I know that it’s a lot of money but it went down $50.00. It would really be cool if you got me one and I hope after you read this you will get me one!

If you get me an I pod I can get a lot of apps that can help me get good grades. For music class I can get garage band. If I get reading apps, like the one I saw on my friend's I pod, it's called reading challenge, it's cool. On the I pod I can get a lot of apps for music, reading, math, and science.

With the app I get I will get better grades. If I get a lot of good grades next year I will go to Washington and I might go to a good college or university. So if I get the grades that I have been getting and make it better by using an I pod with different things. If I get into a good college or university I will get a good job.

A lot of my friends have them and we can work together. If I don’t know something my friends won't tell me they will help me. We will get more done together. I will learn more if I work with my friends.

Over all I hope you get me one. Thank you for reading and I hope you love it!

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 05:22 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 53

Dear Mrs. Freitas and Mrs. Cruz,

Hi, today I am writing this letter to you because I would like to have a picnic insteadof the 5th grade Talent Show. We should have the picnic because the 5th grade Talent Show was canceled. It can be outside; it can be a HUGE picnic. Everyone will have a lot of fun if we have it!

Families can come together and spend time with their kids. If they do not come they will miss out on all the fun! We can have games, board games, contests and just a lot of pleasure.

Also, if some kids signed up for the Talent Show, they can now perform in the picnic! They can perform in the picnic because the Talent Show got canceled. Some kids were really devastated.

If we have the picnic, it can also be a potluck! People can bring different foods. It can bring a bunch of culture to the 5th grade and our families. Also after we eat the kids can perform, after that we can play the games, board games, and also the contests!

Overall, we should have the picnic because, 1) it would be lots of fun, 2) families can come together, 3) kids can perform, and 4) we can play games, board games, and contest. That is why we should have the picnic instead of the Talent Show!

Dear Nana, March 5, 2012

I am going to write to you about something I really need. I want an Apple I pad I can do anything you want me to do for you just to get an Apple I pad. I will only use it for music class only and if they have app that has a keyboard and a piano and I will use it for music class and I will try to play one of my songs that I got from music class.

I will use my I pad for math, science & social studies. I will use it only for those subjects and I will do great in the school and I will get my grades up. I will try to get straight 4’s on my report card and I will do so great in school I will graduate 5th grade and you will be so proud of me cause I know you want me to graduate 5th grade. So could you please buy me a Apple I pad I really want that Apple I pad so badly if you don’t buy me one I’m going to die so please could you buy me one.

I will use it for school only I will use it for my home work cause some of my homework is math and sometimes math is little hard for me cause sometimes my teacher gives me some hard problems and I don’t know what they are or what she is talking about so that means you should get me an Apple I pad.

I hope you like my letter and enjoy it I hope you can buy me an Apple I pad.

Your granddaughter, Renee

Mrs. Flores I think you should let me buy a class pet. I will try my hardest to persuade you in this blog. So here I go. But first the class pet would be a turtle.

Mrs. Flores I am almost positive it would be a great idea to let us get a class pet. Because it would teach the class great responsibility. I would clean its glass and feed it. It would almost be as important as a dog. That is my first but not last reason.

The next thing is that I will buy it and you have to spend a penny. I’ll buy the food. Also the habitat would be a pleaser of mine to buy. I’ll make sure he always has food and water. If I’m not here Troy or Gabe could take care of it.

The last reason is that I will take it home at the end of the school year. So you wont have to take it home or anything. And also since I bought it would be mine to keep. And if that isn’t enough I’ll use repetition. That were I keep asking you to have it.

I hope that’s enough to persuade you. If you do let us get one I promise I’ll do all my work in class and homework. That’s all I got and I hope its enough.

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 05:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,

I am writing this letter to both of you to try to persuade you into buying me a Karaoke system. I am going to give you a few reasons why I want and need a Karaoke system.

One of the reasons I want a Karaoke system is because I can just have so much fun, invite my friends over and have a fantastic time. My friends and I would have so much fun. Just imagine it, me and friends rocking out and having fun at my house. They would love it and so would I. I think a karaoke system would be great for me. That is one of the reasons I would love to have a Karaoke system.

Another reason I would absolutely just love a Karaoke machine is because I would probably improve my singing skills, and if I could improve my singing skills I could get a really nice after school program, and also better my grade for school. I would also get a good scholarship because I would be in an after school program. I know you guys want me to get good grades, so why not have a Karaoke system. Seriously if you think about it I can 1. Improve my grades and get a good scholarship, 2. Get in a cool after school program and, 3. Develop my chances of being a professional singer.

Let me ask you a question. How many times have I asked you guys for things? Yes you already know the answer and the answer is many. I have asked you for many, many things. But see this thing is really important to me. It can 1. Improve my grades and get a good scholarship. 2. Get in a cool after school program 3. Develop my chances of being a professional singer and 4. It can give me memories and fun.

Well I guess that’s it. I hope you were persuaded to buy me that karaoke machine. So I told you about how it can give me fun. I told you about how it can give me good grades. And I told you about how it can develop my chances of being a professional singer. I hope you were persuaded.

Love,

Kayla

P.S. I love to sing

Dear mom,

Hi mom I wanted to ask you something but I wanted to make it so that I could also persuade you more to agree with me. I hope you like it and agree with me.

Okay mom what I really want is a Yorkshire-terrier, Yorkie Poo or Shih Tzu for myself. I want to tell you 6 reasons of why I want one and what I will do to get one. First I will clean it’s bathroom area. So you don’t have to see what comes out of the puppy.

My second reason is I will feed it and give it water. So you don’t have to touch her food or water.

My third reason is I will work a lot harder in school than I do now. Because I don’t work to my highest and best potential. But when I get a puppy I will be so happy.

My fourth reason is I will help around the house more than ever. I know I don’t always help around the and when I have a puppy I will have to clean up her mess so I will just clean up things as well.

My fifth reason is I will not fight with Bridgette. Bridgette and I always fight but when I have puppy I will be busy with cleaning and playing with her (my puppy) and I will not have a chance to be able to fight with Bridgette even if I want to.

My sixth reason is if we get one I will try to pay you money for letting my puppy and I will do all of these things for you. If I am not able to pay you then I will do extra stuff you pick for me to do.

I hope you liked it and you now agree with me and if you do I will not let you down I will do all of these things. I hope you agree with me mom. I love you and I hope you choose to get me one.

Love your daughter,

Ashley

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 04:09 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 49

Dear Mom, March 7,2012 Now-a- days I have been really keeping an eye on the contraption called the iPod touch, and I would really like one, some of them have cameras some don’t have cameras, and I would like one with a camera.

I will do better in school and I will study math every day. I could download an app with flash cards, and I have some money of my own. I would be willing to help pay and the reason why I want the I-pod touch is because my I pod is really old. When I want to play a type of music it plays a different type. It is really old and I really need a new one.

I will help with the kids every day and I will clean Demi`s cage every time you ask me. Because I know how to work with the kids and I know how to clean the cage. I am really not joking.

If I get one I will let you download your music too. Like Lady Gaga or whoever you like, and best of all it can download videos and I can text and stuff. When you do not have your phone I will let you text on it. Everybody at my school says that is so cool and this and that. They say if it will work for me it will work for you too.

So while you were reading my essay I hope you will agree with me and get me an iPod touch with a camera. Thank you for reading.

Love,

Mikailah

Dear Mom and dad,

I am asking for a cell phone. If I get one I will do these things at the bottom. First I will turn in homework, clean the house and some other stuff. I really think I am going to persuade you! If I do I am going to get what I want.

If I get a phone I will… turn in my homework. Also if I have a phone I will call some people if I need help. If I didn’t have a phone I will keep on bugging you two. I am going to be stupendous at everything I do.

Now if I had a phone and I get lost I can just call you two. If I didn’t have a phone I would have to wait and wait and wait for a really long time. If I had a phone I will do my chores without you asking me.

If I had a phone I would clean the house. Like for example: wash dishes, mop, sweep, and dust! I would also do extra things like give you a massage after your workout. Do things for you when you are really tired and extra things that you can’t know. It is a big surprise!!!

If I had a phone I would fit in. Everybody has one! But only 2 people don’t. I won’t fit in if I didn’t have a phone. So please can I have a phone? Well did this persuade you? I think it did!

Now if this persuaded you, you would get me a phone but if I had a phone… I won’t go over my limit. So I hope this persuaded you! I love you guys! Oh and the extra things are really good! So if only you bought me a phone I would do those things!

Sincerely,

Adrian

Article posted March 9, 2012 at 03:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

Dear Dad,

Can I please have an I-Pod? I want to persuade you so I can get an I-Pod. It will help me listen to music on the I-pod instead of the radio. I will clean anything in the house for you to earn money to get an I-pod.

An I-pod will help me listen to music. I can ride my bike when I listen to music and then I can run. It will help me not be board when I am riding my bike or running and doing it. I will clean my bike to get money and I will wash the car so you don’t have to do that. I can fix my own bike.

I am not going to fight with my sister in the car because we’ll both have I-pods and I don’t have to ask for hers. If I have an I-pod in the car it will help me listen to my music in the car and I don’t have to listen to the radio. I will be happy.

I would also like to clean the walls and vacuum the living room and I can also clean off, with the hose, the pavement. I can get the grease off of it and make it clean. I can brush off the water. I can take out the garbage every Wednesday when the garbage man comes. I have to take it out front so the garbage man can get it. I can clean up the dog poop because people in my family don’t like to clean it.

Thank you for reading this and I hope I get the I-pod from you and I will do all these things for you.

Love,

Kyle

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 06:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm writing this today to tell you about something that I've been wanting for so long. The thing that I want is to get my own dog.

If we get one from a shelter, we are saving a life. We are also saving an animal that has been in a cage for so long.

Dogs are great for guarding our home. When they bark, they're warning us that someone is around. They will protect us from danger.

I will clean up the dog pen 3-4 times a week. I will take him on walks 3 a day, and when I walk the dog I'm staying healthy and getting exercise. I will clean him every 2-3 weeks. I will try my best to train him.

I promise I will do these things. I hope after reading this fantastic letter, you will agree with me that I should have my own dog.

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 05:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

Dear Mom,

I am telling you why I should have an iPod touch. I hope you are persuaded to get me one! Also, if you were persuaded or not leave a comment and say yes or say no. remember to say why!

The first thing is there are tons of apps that I will be able to contact you with. Such as Voxer, Skype, text free, i message, e mail, and so many more apps. E mail would be good because then I can pay more attention to my e mail. These are great reasons on why I should have an iPod touch.

Not only that but my friend Kyle has one and he says it works great. He let me use his and I really liked it. So this is also a great reason for me to have an iPod touch

This would be a great consideration for my birthday gift=http://!!! Not only those reasons but my birthday is coming up. Wow=http://=http://! I just keep on coming up with reasons. All these reasons are really great that I have come up with.

I also need to prove I am responsible. But I know it is a very expensive gift and I would not disobey on the rules if I get it. It would also be a responsibility test on seeing if I am responsible. And I know I would be able to do good on it. This would be another great reason on getting me an iPod touch.

So if you would just please buy me this and I would be the happiest kid in the world! Thank you and remember to post the comment!

Marcos

Dear Mom,

I wanted to ask you this the whole entire time but I just didn’t have time to. I wanted to ask you and the system is anI pod touch. I want this I pod touch and if you say no it’s ok because I will keep on asking you in till you buy it for me. I want this I pod because I will do academic stuff on such as doing homework and do science reading and math on it.

I want this I pod touch mom and I will do anything and I will clean the whole house. I will even clean the yard an also do my room. I will also clean your room and I will also clean my sister’s room.

I want an Ipod touch mom so I don’t have to listen to music on the computer. I want an I pod so I can fit in with my cousins. I want this I pod mom so bad I will die for it. I want an iPod so I can play games and hear music.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I’ve been wanting a guinea pig for a while now and you now I’ve been wanting one. So I’m writing this letter to show you how responsible I am and how much I want a guinea pig. ENJOY..!

Guinea pigs are so cute. Mom you should know you had one when you were a kid. I believe his name was Piggy. You have told me about him. One day I want to tell my children about my pets to.

It could also be my early Easter present. Have you ever thought of that? Instead of getting and Easter basket with candy and shirts in it I’ll get a guinea pig. I wouldn’t get anything else. I’ll clean up after it if it goes potty in the house.

I looked online and there only 29.99 which isn’t that expensive including that I am paying for some of it. So it’s like not paying for it because I don’t get anything for Easter except a guinea pig and I pay for some of it.

After reading this I hope you learned how responsible I am for caring for a guinea pig. Thanks for reading. And I hoped you enjoyed it

Sincerely,

Reyna

Dear Mom,

Do you think that I can get a new phone? It dos not have to be the best one in the world. I will pitch in a bit also. If you get me a phone you will be able to get a hold of me and Robert almost all the time. I will be able to call you if me or Robert get hurt or in trouble.

I am going to tell you some more reasons why I need a cell phone. Sometimes I am stuck at the club after field trips. If you get me a phone you will be able to text me or call me if you are going to be late so that I don’t have to worry. And I will never forget yours and dad’s phone number.

Almost all of my friends have phones to. They are always asking me what happened to your phone and I don’t know what to tell them. One of my favorite reasons that I want the phone is that I can talk to all of my friends.

One of the last reasons is say you or dad is running late to pick us up you can say something, so we wont be so worried. If you do I will try not to get any twos for the rest of the year.

That is some of the reasons that I want a phone. If you do get me a phone I will be the happiest kid in the world. I will do any thing you want for a whole month.

Your son,

Deago Romero

My Persuasive Letter

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am going to try to persuade you to get me a phone I hope you take your time and read my letter. So I really want a phone for my birthday I will get good grades for the rest of the year and I won’t ask for anything.

If you get me a phone I will get educational apps that will allow me to study reading and math if you get me a phone I will not talk to my friends all the time or text.

If you get me a phone I will use it for emergencies. I will do chores around the house for a month and when you need me to watch the kids I will watch them.

If you get me a phone I will be responsible and I will keep my phone somewhere safe and I will not lose it and I will use it properly.

Reading my letter I hope you will get me a phone for my birthday I will do all the stuff I said I would do.

Dear Mom,

I am going to try to convince you in these few paragraphs to buy me a phone. So I hope I convince you to buy me one. I hope I convince you.

I can use the phone for emergencies. In middle school I will need one if I miss the bus. I can also call if I get lost somewhere. For instance I get lost in a really big store I will need to call you. You can also call me to make sure where I am. I don’t like using the house phone because it runs out of battery really fast. I also don’t like using the house phone because it is in the living room.

I can pay for part of it or the phone can be free and I pay for half of the boring things that I don’t know about. You can also sign a contract of two years or more and you get the phone for free. Then I can pick out a new one or get the same one. So you just have to pay for the month. This will save you money for bills. You can also get unlimited texting and/or talking which will also save you money. You can also add me to the family plan if you have one. I will also do chores for free so you don’t have to pay me. You can also pick out the phone so I don’t pick the new expensive one.

I need a phone because everybody has one and I don’t want to be left out. I feel lonely when I’m in my room and I can talk with my friends at home. So I don’t get in trouble for talking at school and so I get better grades. I can also use the phone to call my friend so he can help me with my homework if I get stuck on a problem. I can forget what I need help on for my homework and not ask my friend. So that would help me on my grades.

I hope I convinced you to buy me a phone. If you do buy me one I am going to be the happiest kid in the whole world. So please buy me one.

Dear Wyatt,

You know what shoes everybody has on today. The shoes are the black vans. These vans are comfortable shoes. The shoes are stylish, durable, versatile, and they have cushions impact, plus I have a birthday coming up so it would be nice of you to buy me the black vans.

Some of the comments are “Vans are my favorite shoes ever... I bought this pair because my black pair was getting way too worn out. I have a low arch so these shoes have enough support for me”. The second comment is “I am wearing these to long board, mainly because I wore out my Chukka Low Vans. I had to wear them around for a while to break them in, but they're a great fit and I love them”.

The vans have very good firm and tight when tided. They are good at running. I hope I get these shoes because this year I am going be on the Brichta track team. The front of the shoe lets you run faster because it cuts through the wind faster.

They are comfortable and stylish shoes. They are only $45.00 (the original black classic authentic).

Thank you for reading. Were you persuaded?

Yes

No

Your friend,

Kyle B

Dear mom and dad,

You guys are awesome parents! You would be even better parents if you got me and Ipad 3! In this essay I am going to explain why I should get and Ipad 3 and why I want it! I hope you consider because everybody has one!

Admit it; you guys really want an ipad 3 also! It is not really buying it for me; it’s like buying it for you! We can all share it. Mom, I know you really wanted one, if you buy it you’d be treating yourself too! I am sure it would be fun for you guys and my brother too.

I pads have really fun games! Some of the games can be academic and help me with school! In math I have a three every time we get a report card, but I want to bring that three up to a four! On the Ipad I can practice my skills daily! So this Ipad can bring mine and my brothers grades up! If you do not agree please tell me!

A lot of my friends either have an IPod with a camera or an ipad! If you got me an Ipad 3 I would be able to have face time and me and my friends can help each other with homework! It is really important in middle school to do your homework right! It would help a lot!

I really do hope this essay persuaded you to buy me an Ipad 3! Remember all the good reasons I said!

Dear Mom,

I am asking for a specific system that’s called an iPad. I hope I could persuade you about this specific system. I really need this system because I would be able to study.

I will do whatever it takes to get the iPad. I will clean my room even if it’s clean, I will clean the living room, and I will sweep and mop, and also clean our restroom.

I could also get some academic apps like reading, math, science and other school apps. I could also use apps to study some math, reading, and math. I think if I get these apps I would pass 5th grade or pass some of my test.

I know that I’m responsible because I take care of my brothers and I stay home alone with my brothers. Also I know that I’m responsible because my friends and I stayed home alone once. If I get that iPad I would have appropriate apps. All of those things I told you about the iPad I really mean it.

I hope I gave you enough information about the iPad. Like I said I think I’m responsible about this specific system.

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 05:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 58

Dear Grandma, March 5, 2012

Hi, I am going to tell you why you should buy me a Nintendo 3DS. I will give you three reasons why you should buy it for me.

The first reason you should buy me a 3DS is the price is reduced. The price of the 3DS itself changed. It used to be $270 dollars!!! Then later the price lowered to $200 dollars, then the price reduced again it is now $170 dollars!!!! If I bring my old DS at Target they give me a Target gift card and I can use it to help buy a 3DS. Or if you buy it at Toys R Us you get a $25 dollar gift card for buying a 3DS. That is one reason why you should buy me a 3DS.

In this paragraph I will be telling what Nitesh said about the 3DS. He said it has a built in camera that can record video for 10 minutes each session and it takes up to 3000 pictures. It can go on the internet and you can go on e shop. The things you can get on e shop are like virtual console games, Netflix, and demos for future releases. The skills you can get from playing a 3DS is Reflexes and hand- eye coordination. It comes with an SD card! A SD card is a little microchip that can hold lots of memory. That is what Nitesh says about a 3DS.

The third reason you should buy me a 3DS is the great games that it can play and the great graphics. One of the great games is Mario Kart 7. It is very entertaining very fun makes you have good hand and eye coordination and lots of other reasons. Another cool game is Super Mario 3D Land. I heard that was voted the best hand held game ever! When you play the games you can see the game in 3D and the graphics are very good. That is my last reason why you should buy me a 3DS.

I hope you were persuaded to buy me a Brand new 3DS. I will really be happy if you bought me one.

Sincerely,

Zachary

Dear Mom,

I am writing a letter to you. I know I have a bird but every time I come home she seems lonely. I want to show you how responsible I will be with two birds. I am doing this for my bird to get her a friend I hope you like it!

One of the reasons I should have another bird is that I just can’t focus in school knowing that my bird is sitting in her cage not knowing what to do. With a friend she could be doing numerous things.

Another reason I should get another bird is that I will pay for everything all I need from you is your permission. They're only $19.99 I will pay for the cage, food, toys, pads for the bottom of the cage, and of course the bird. I am thinking of a name for her.

I would try my hardest to play with them both by putting them on my shoulder every day. Also letting them play on the play set at least three times a week. I will make sure that they have fresh food and water all the time. You could give her to me for an early Easter present.

I will be very responsible with two birds. I will give her lots and lots of love. I am doing this for my bird not for me. So that is it I really hope that you were persuaded and I also hope that you enjoyed it.

Sincerely,

Kelci

Dear Mom and Dad,

The reason of this letter is to explain how much this is important, that you guys buy me an app on my ipod for reading,math,and science. With these applications I can study when ever I want and where ever I'm at. This can help me become a better student. This does not cost alot of money. With these applications I can review what I have learned the day before and I can learn something new. Like for example: when I'm on vacation, summer break,and spring break. I can study and review for A.I.M.S so I can be ready and I want good grades so when I go to college so I can get a Scholarship. I hope this letter has persuaded you. I love you both.

Sincerly,Andres

3/16/12

Dear parents,

This letter is all about you getting me a keyboard. So get ready read this persuasive letter.

My first reason why you should buy me a keyboard is so I can have something to do. I could stop using the computer and other electronics. You always say to not use the computer too much because it will hurt my eyes. With the keyboard I wouldn’t be spending so much time on other stuff that hurts my eyes.

My second reason why you should get me a keyboard is I can get smarter by remembering chords and songs. It will increase my memory.

My last reason why you should by be a keyboard is so I can develop a musical talent and grow up to be like the rest of my family that plays music. If I learn to play well enough, I might get gigs and earn money when I’m older.

By buying me a keyboard, you open doors to the rest of my life, like helping me not use technology so much, having a better memory, and helping me become famous.

March 7, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

I was thinking about adopting a puppy. It can be really fun and cheap. It will be great for my grades because if I could read to a puppy for at least 30 minutes every day I could increase my reading benchmark and make it better. Also I could get a better grade in reading.

By getting a puppy I am thinking about the money how much it will cost. Adopting a puppy from an animal shelter instead of buying a puppy from an animal store it will cost less money, because the puppies from the animal shelters have already been abandoned my other people.

When you adopt a puppy from an animal shelter you can also save a puppies life, because when you adopt a puppy from a shelter you are adopting a puppy that have already been abandoned before and some people said that if puppies aren’t adopted they put them to sleep. So please help me save its life!

A puppy can protect the house! For example if somebody is coming a puppy can bark let us know somebody is coming? Then we can make sure it’s not a bad person who is coming. For example those people that come and steal things. So a puppy just would protect me it would also protect the whole family.

After reading this letter I hope you agree with me because I really want a puppy and I promise you I will take of it. Also, I will take him to do his business and other stuff that puppies need to do. I will love the puppy and I will to take care of it. Another reason why I would like a puppy is because one of my 2 dogs died in May 5th, 2011 and I am still sad about it. Well I really hope you buy me a cheap puppie.

Your daughter,

Jennifer Munguia

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 07:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

Dear Mom and Dad,

I have wanted a miniature hamster for a long time. I am going to write a letter to you explaining why I think getting one is a good idea. I’m sure after reading this you will agree with me.

Miniature hamsters are very small. This means that they will not take up any room in the house it will go in my room in the corner where my popcorn machine is.

I will always will read to it at night. If I read to it at night and I will get faster at reading. I will want to work harder for it every single day.

If I had a minicher hamster it will teach me a lot of responsibility. I will feed it, I will clean up after it also I will cuddle with it.

After reading this I am sure you’ll agree that getting a minicher hamster is a wonderful Idea after all.

Dear Mom & Dad,

I want an iPod touch. The reason why I want it is so I can play apps that help me read, study math, I could research historical people, listen to music.

I need something to keep me entertained while we are at the office. When you need to deposit or do taxes or when dad has a client. Or when I go to Nonie’s house, ok let’s just forget about that because I’m there to see her. But I’m really working hard for it and I hope I get it.

Hey Dad. Well this is exciting right. I will see you guys when I get out of here.

Love,

Christian

Dear Mr. G,

I really what you to do a lesson on building rockets, it is very educational to build a rocket and we learn how to make one then we can do some at our homes and so all the class will be happy and so you can tell us how we did in our grades. You are a very good science teacher and help us make one. We can all be excited and we can decorate the rocket and so it looks very cool. You can tell us what there is inside the rocket and tell us about the best things with rockets. You can tell us about the rocket that went up into space and I well do my homework all the times I will never argue to you about not bring in my homework every Friday and I will never do a fake signature. I will always do my best in the class and I will try to get better grades. So please could you do the lesson on rockets?

Sincerely,

Geronimo

Dear Family, March 10, 2012

I am going to tell you why I want to dye my hair pink. I am going to tell you three reasons why I want to dye my hair pink. I hope you were persuaded.

Now I am going to tell you the first reason. I want to do it because many people are doing, so, I should do it too. It would look good on everybody. Now a person that is my Bff is going to tell you how people liked her hair when she dyed it. Hi my name is Sarah. I am going to tell you how awesome my hair looks when I dyed it. When I decided to dyed my hair, there were so many colors to choose from. Buying hair dye is not expensive, it is very cheap. I think it is about $16.00. Then many people say that I am beautiful.

Now I am going to tell you the second reason. There are a few easy steps to do it. The first step is to bleach it. Finally get any kind of hair dye then dye it. These are very simple steps to do it. This is very easy.

Finally I am going to tell you the last reason. It would look good on everyone. Everybody should dye their hair any color they want. Try it!!! Try it!!! Try it!!!

I hope these reasons are useful. I hope you were persuaded.

Love,

Lisa

Dear Parents,

Mom and Dad, I am going to write to you about something I need. I really need an iPod Touch I will do whatever it takes to get one.

To get that iPod that I want I will clean my room whenever it gets dirty. I will pick up whatever is on the floor. I will listen whenever you call me. I will take care of my sisters and clean that house when you tell me too I will do whatever it takes TO GET ONE!

If you get me one I will put appropriate apps like reading, math, science, and other school apps. I could also use to put my notes of school and I promise I will take good care of it if you guys buy me an iPod touch.

Another thing is that I think that I am responsible enough to have one. I will buy a case with my own money. The way I am going to raise the money is make a lemonade stand or sell your delicious lemon cake that you make. Another thing to raise the money is by making a yard sell, like the things that I don’t need or thing that I don’t want. I will be nice to my sister and brother, I know I have been mean to them, but I love them inside me. Also if I get it I will share with you, my sisters, and my brother. I will take it on family vacations just in case of my sister’s get very bored. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! I will do whatever you want just pretty please with chary on the top! Buy me an IPOD TOUCH! And if you do I will be the happiest girl ever. So please buy me one.

Dear Mom and Dad,

You’re probably wondering why I’m writing this letter. Well, I’m doing this to tell you about the kindle touch. The Kindle Touch is an extraordinary machine.

I want the kindle touch because then I won’t need to purchase any books any more. Books can be expensive. Instead of buying so many books, let’s buy a kindle. Think about all the money we can save.

The Kindle Touch is great because it is all about reading. There are no games on it, just books.

Plus, the kindle is easy to use. Many people that already have a kindle touch said it is very simple to use. All you need to do is pick a book and start reading. It’s that easy. Again, many people already have one and I want one myself. In my own opinion, I prefer the kindle touch than books.

How much money is it? That is probably going to be the first thing you ask. Well, it used to be $139.00. Now it is only $99.00. You save $40.

Another thing about the kindle is that its touch screened. That’s why it’s called the kindle Touch. Instead of having to push buttons you can simply tap a book on the screen.

After reading this, I’m sure you would agree with me, we should get a kindle.

From your daughter,

Jasmine

Why I want a new computer

Dedicated to my mom

Hello my name is Desiree and I will be begging my mom to get me a new computer. The first main argument a good reason to get a new computer is because I could catch up on blogs. If I don’t get them turned in I would get a bad grade. If I do turn them in I would get a better grade.

If we get a computer my mom would be able to get the stuff that she needs done also. I would also be able to study on mrs.frietas, mrs.flores, and mr.gardners website. They only cost 329.99 they will be supplied by best buy. The name of it is an inpiron duo this computer is amazing!

Yours always,

Desiree P.

Dear Mom and Dad

I am gonna tell why I think I should get a new phone. I believe I should get a new phone because I am having good grades. I will take care of my new phone.

I will take care of that new phone so much I will be with it 20 four seven. I will clean it one time every week. I will be responsible with it. I will clean the floors, wash the dogs, rub your guys feet. Make dinner

Also I will even make you break feast in BED. I will be your servant for a whole day=http://!!! And my phone is breaking at the bottom. It harder to type with. The screen is dirty from when Cody had it.

It can be the same phone but newer and it doesn’t have to have all the fancy stuff. But it is breaking and it’s hard to type with. And I will clean the back yard no dog POOP no weeds.

And mom dad I would like you two think really hard I would really like this. I have good grades. And this phone will NOT break until 2013. I will always make sure it is charged. Please think about this. I’m hoping for the best!! Your daughter

Maya

Dear Parents,

I really want to talk to you about what I really want for my birthday up that is coming on April 18th. You know how much my siblings ask on their birthday I want something small and that doesn't cost a lot. I want a Dork Diary Book; it’s a book that everyone has and it’s like the Diary of the Wimpy Kid but in girl version. It is a really cool book. Please buy it! I really want it, my whole life I wanted it but I never got it. If it’s not cheap(and costs a lot) I will help you pay half of it, if I help pay then you will have some extra money to pay bills, buy food, and you can also do something for your self.

If you guys don’t buy me a book I will cry because everyone in my school has one. If you ask me to do something I will do anything to help, and get a book I will make my bed, clean my room, do the dishes and also clean the yard. I will try my best to never fight my siblings and read to my baby sister a bed time story everyday. Valeria (my baby sister will cry if she doesn’t hear a story and you know that I mean by cry.) She is a little girl that needs to clear her mind of scary things and a sweet story will help her get her mind out of it. See not only I need the book but my siblings do.

Please buy it I really want you to buy it, I have on more important reason if I don’t get a book how am I going to do my reading logs for school. I will be the only one that will not bring my reading log, there are books in the class room but I see that everyone has a Dork Diary Book. I think that everyone knows that books keep you from turning on the TV, your going to be busy on the book then one the TV and on your cell phones. If I get it I will have something to do and I want be bored all the time.

Hope you buy it for me one reason I really want it and another it’s almost my birthday. Please buy it, because I am thankful to people and to you, my parents.

Love,

Brianna Sahagun

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 05:19 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 63

Dear Dad,

As you know I have been asking for a camera for months. I have some arguments that I am POSITIVE will persuade you to getting me the camera.

My first argument is I’ll pay 60%. You only have to pay 40% $$$$$. You save money. You won’t just see it lying on the floor. I could get famous for just 40 %. Just 40%. I’m paying 60%. Read about the Machinima thing in the next paragraph.

My second argument is I’ll look online before we go so I can pick which one I want. I know you hate waiting. Dad, do you want me to have the most horrible quality on YouTube? If I get it maybe my voice will sound normal on YouTube. If my voice sounds better I’ll get more subscribers. If I get more subscribes I will email Djhes asking if he can get me a partnership with Machinima. If I get a partnership with Machinima I can get money off my videos. Pretty awesome right.

My third and final argument is I’ll take care of it. This time I’m serious. Remember the thing about Machinima and the $$$(money) $$$. We can also keep memories in High def. 8MP Mega Pixels. Awesome.

Well that’s it for this blog. I hoped you enjoyed. Please comment.

Sincerely,

Zayne

Article posted March 2, 2012 at 05:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

Dear Mom,

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d is a very cool game. This blog will be on why you should buy me this game. I hope you read this through carefully. I hope you will buy me this game.

The first reason you should buy me this game is so I will stop saying, “I’m bored,” all the time. If I am not bored, you won’t have to find something for me to do which will clear up your schedule. You will have time to do mandatory tasks.

Another reason is that I won’t bother you all the time. This will give you more relaxation time. Also, you won’t have to listen to me annoy you. You will have a lot of spare time to do the things that you enjoy dearly such as exercising and relaxing.

Everybody has this game! You wouldn’t want me to be the guy to not have this game? I bet not. That would be tragic. That would make me the guy in those movies that doesn’t fit in.

If we buy this game at GameStop we will save money! We will also get points so that I could get free stuff online. If we buy something with the PowerUp Rewards Card we will save money and get points. Those points can be used to buy stuff online. We won’t have to spend money, it is completely free!

People everywhere, as well as online say that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d is the best 3ds game out there. There was this website that I went to that said that it was number 1 on the charts. Nintendo even has some personal picks. One of them is this game.

The last thing that I want to say is that it can improve many things. Those things are hand-eye coordination, reflexes, scavenging skills, patience, critical thinking, and puzzle and problem solving. This will give me the skills to help me further in my lifetime.

Well, that is it! I hope you read this through and buy me this game. I also hoped that you thought it was good. Thank you for reading this!

Sincerely,

Nitesh P.

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 05:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Dear Mom,

I want a Mini HP laptop. It would be great. I hear they are always having great sales at stores nation wide. They also have great deals online.

They can really help out with academics. A girl in my class named Sophia said they helped improve her math grades by a lot. I can do blogs for Mrs. Freitas very easily, practice my reading skills, Do research and reports for Mr. Gardner, and there are many math websites where I can practice all that I know. I think that is a great idea.

We can also communicate very easily. I can check my e-mail more often and we can Skype with lots of convenience. I would really like that because I miss getting to talk to you face to face. I really miss it. I think it is a great convenience and a spectacular idea because like I said I could check it more often. Actually I think I only get to check it about once or twice a week, but if I got a mini laptop I would be able to check it almost every day. Plus, we could open an online chat room just for me and you.

A great thing about it is that, Marcos and I won’t argue about who gets a turn on the computer. Because, Marcos can use your laptop or my Dad’s while I use mine. But I would also share my laptop with Marcos because we are brothers and I think it feels good to share. I think it is also a good chance to bond with Marcos because some games have a two-player option. I think it is a great idea.

One thing that is great is that I can download games without being told it damages your computer and takes up too much memory. In fact, there are actually some games I have always wanted to play but I didn’t want to damage your work computer by taking the risk; and if I ever got a virus on my computer, the fixing would come out of my own pocket.

I have also done some research and some are as low as $250.00 but if you want a really nice one they are pretty expensive. I could help out with buying it by using some of my own money but I also don’t want a fancy one. I would like the kind that you bought Noel, a mini Gateway laptop.

Thank you for reading and I think it would be a great idea if I got one because I don’t want to be the only one in the family who doesn’t have a laptop. Have a great day.

Love,

Lucas

Dear Mom, 3/6/12

You are probably wondering why I am writing this letter. I am writing this letter because I want you to get me a Boston Terrier. If I can convince you to will for sure get me one. I will tell you what I will do if you do get me this dog.

I say we should get the dog as a puppy. So that way we can train it. Then when he gets older he will understand the rules . Also he would be so funny and cute! He would also be a great companion to have around the house. We can also take it to Grandma’s house because they say those dogs are great to have around other dogs! So that’s why I think you should have it as a puppy.

It will also help me learn responsibility. It will help me with that because I'm going to have to feed him and I will have to get to the doctor. Also he is going to need a lot of love and attention. I know he is going to go in the bathroom in the house and I will have to pick it up. I will potty train him so that way I will not have to pick it up in the house. This is going to take time but I know I can do it.

If you do get me this dog I promise I will bring up my grades. I will bring most of my three’s into four’s. Also the rarely two’s I get will turn into three pluses. So when you see my report card with three’s and four’s it will improve that I want this dog very badly and I want to keep him.

Those are the reason I think I can do for this dog. So can you please get me this dog.

Love,

Wyatt

P.S I already have a name picked out for him. Titian

Do you know what I want well I want a cell phone ( I know that my big brother is going to get a new one but I want one with a contract) . I’m going to name 3 reasons why I want one. I hope when you’re done reading this it’ll lead you to the right direction which is a yes so remember the answer is a big fat YES

One reason you should buy me one is say if I ever get lost I’ll call and you’ll find me, but if you don’t buy me one then I would get very lost and you would cry in stress wishing you bought one then when I’d get found I’ll tell you I told you so but no you wouldn’t listen see. Say I get lost in Middle school and if a bully finds me, who am I going to call if if I get physicaly bullied and it hurts a lot you’re going to have a big bill from the doctor. The phone will help and not a big bill. See the phone is totally safe for a girl like me. That is one reason you should get me one.

The second reason you should buy me one is I’ll do my homework for the rest of the school year . what I mean by that is no late homework turned in always try to get 3s and 4s . You have my word on this I will never go to the principal’s office for trouble. I will also never use it during school hours . During anytime or anyplace say if get picked on, I’ll be SAFE with a phone It’ll keep me very SAFE it’s like a bully guard and a bully guard is very SAFE. That’s another reason you should get me one.

The 3rd reason if you buy me one I’ll feel that everyone else with a phone. What I mean by that is I’ll fit in like with everyone else. Plus say if were at home and I’m doing something on it I’ll keep myself entertained what I mean by that is you’ll never say leave me alone. When you’re busy . Now the best part about this phone as someone used that phone for so many years you can get one month with service then not with service see that’s the beauty when someone used it for a long time now if you don’t do this I’ll cry until all my water is drained (that’s happened for 3 hours before twice). Now remember I want one with a camera . Now thats my third reason.

I got 3 good reasons why now I hope you and dad go over my 3 main reasons. If I ever get lost who am I going to call that’s the first one. The second reason I’ll do my homework for a whole school year. the third one is I’ll fit in like everyone . Know I hope you go over this and if you need any help I’ll be by your side and it’s a yes. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed.

Dear Grandma and Mom,

I was wondering if you could buy me a 3DS game please!!! I would like Super Mario 3D Land.

So I am going to tell you a few reasons about if you get me one. So here I go.

I would love to get a 3ds game!!! Everyone who has a 3DS at my school who has a 3ds has at least one game for it except me, and it’s no fair I don’t want to feel left out and be the only one without a game for my 3DS. It’s just awful being the only one without one. I would just use my old Dsi games for my 3ds for it but the problem is you can’t play them in 3d. It has to be a 3ds game for the 3ds. Im only asking for one please!

If you get me one now that will keep me from begging and asking you over and over again for you to buy me it. So you might as well buy me one now and get it over with so I won’t have to keep on asking for you to buy me one.

Please! Please! Please! Please! Can you buy me one! Please! Please! Please! If you do I promise to do the dishes for a week! And I mean it! I will also clean my room! So you won’t have to. I will do anything you ask me to just please!

I have heard that they sell 3ds games at bookman’s for cheap! So we could go there and see if they have the game I want, so you won’t have to pay a lot of money, and plus it’s in 3D isn’t that so cool! And I suppose if you want you can play it in 3d. I think you’ll really like it.

So I hope you will really think about getting me it.

Love,

Isabela

ps. Please

Article posted March 8, 2012 at 03:42 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

Dear Mama and Papi,

I have wanted a lizard for a very long time. I know that lizards require a lot of care and supplies. Since I am turning 10 this year, I think I am responsible enough to take care of a pet. I hope I can get a lizard!

If I get a lizard, I will take really good care of it. I will feed it when it needs food, clean it’s terrarium, make sure it is healthy, and learn as much as I can about it so I can take good care of it. I will do my chores so I can prove I am responsible enough to have a pet.

Sometimes I feel lonely when I get home, because Milo, our bird, wants to bite me, the tortoises are in hibernation, and there is nothing to do. I can watch and take care of my lizard during those kinds of times. Maybe our lizard could be our family pet!

Lizards are really fun to watch! They can camouflage, and some can move fast. If you are supervising me, I can even handle it! Having a lizard would be so much fun!

I hope I can get a lizard, but I know you have to consider it first. I am prepared that I might not get a lizard. Thank you for taking the time to read this essay. I hope you enjoyed it!

Mom I want this toy called GI.JOE BLOWTORCH 1984. For this toy I will do:

I will get better grades. Plus pay more attention at school.

Read more to get smarter, and practice math to get better.

Study the Civil War more than ever.

I will not do sins ever again. I will fast for a week.

This is a solid promise for you and for God. I will obey the Ten Commandments.

I will do twice as many chores. Like washing Dad’s truck every Saturday. Go walk with dad every Saturday too. Read my dad’s books. I will do allot for this toy.

I will also obey mom and dad. I will wear my chockles. I will also take the trash out with my brother. There’s free shipping for it on EBay. Its only $6.99. My brother keeps on telling me to get it. Please mom, please. I will do anything for this toy.

Dear Mrs. Cruz,

A lot of students are bored at P.E. because they do not have a lot of equipment. I mean they do not have a lot of things like jump ropes, soccer balls, basketballs, or maybe even hula- hoops! Students feel bored because they feel like they have nothing to do.

If the school get’s new equipment, the student’s won’t be board at P.E. or recess! They will also have a lot more fun whether that is they are playing soccer, or jump roping!

They will enjoy the activities they will want to do because there is new stuff that they can do or play!

You will get healthier to because you are being active while having fun! You can be stronger too!

After reading my essay, I am sure you will be persuaded

Dear Mom and Da,

I really want an iPod and I was wondering if you can get an iPod. I implore you to get me an iPod. I have been waiting for a long time to get an iPod.

If I get an iPod take really good responsibility for it. I will not lose it and I will keep it clean. I will also look after it when I take it to grandpa’s.

I will try to do better on my test. I will try to get fours and 90% and 100% on all of my test. If my test are hard I will do my best.

Every one has the new iPod. I feel a little left out. All of my friends have the new iPod.

I hope I have persuaded you in getting me an iPod. I also hope I get an iPod soon. Please can you get me an iPod.

Love, Amerie

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 05:31 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 39

Dear Mom,

Today I’m going to try to persuade you to buy me a laptop. I’ll give you a few good reasons to buy one. I hope I persuade you to buy me that laptop.

You know I use the computer a lot. Right? So this computer would help me complete many tasks. Such as homework, assignments, research, and stuff for projects. It would also let you use the computer more. Instead of me using your computer all the time when you need it.

As you know I want a Sony laptop. I know they’re expensive but they are worth it. Sony is a really good brand. The computer wouldn’t mess up very often. So that means you wouldn’t always have to be repairing it and fixing it with your money. It would last me a good amount of time.

Mom also mostly EVERYONE has a laptop. I don’t want to be the only one without one. I also wouldn’t want to be missing out on not having a laptop. This laptop can include many benefits for me. So please buy me a laptop!

My friend says that Sony has worked out really good for her. She says, “It has lasted me a good amount of time. I would recommend it to anyone”. I have proof that it is a good brand. Even my brother’s laptop has turned out very good for him. It lasts you a long time if you take care of it.

So that’s all I have to say! I hope I have persuaded you into buying me a laptop. You have to admit I did give you some pretty good reasons to but me a laptop. Thank you for your time!

Your Daughter,

Dhalia

I Would Like a Dog

A lot of friends and people have dogs and was wondering if you could let me have one, and I just feel left out a little. I have been imploring for a dog my whole life. I feel miserable without one.

If you get me a dog I will look after it by making sure it does not make a mess. I can keep it down stairs, outside, or maybe in my room. I can also make sure it wont spill dog food all over the place, and to keep from having accidents in the house and I will take him outside every hour.

I can also clean your room like I can sweep downstairs, your room, and mop all the bathrooms, and help mom and you separate the laundry. I can also help spray and fold the laundry and put it all away.

I will try my best on tests. I will try and get 3s and 4s on all math, reading, and science tests. If I don’t get a three or four I will go in for lunch and get a four or a very high three.

I will take very good care of it and now I hope I have persuaded you into getting me a dog.

Students here at Brichta aren’t paying attention to their assignments not even homework. And us fifth graders need to do our homework, because if fifth graders don’t do their homework now their going to get used to that kind of addiction the will fail middle school. If we fail middle school that means no high school then that means no scholarship.

We can get IPADS, but those pads only go to the responsible 5th graders. If we get these IPADS we can get these academic apps that will us with our learning. That will help us a lot with our school until we are ready and been acting mature since the first day we will get them.

This opportunity will help us get to do more activities. The whole 5th grade will absolutely, positively pay more attention to there work. I know that for a fact, because mostly the people with the mini laptops aren’t that responsible. I thought that know if we get the 5th IPADS so they won’t feel left out. By the end of the year it will be to late and there going to be sad for the rest of our lives.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hi it's Kristofer I want to have something and I really want it so if you read this I think you will get persuaded.

I want a Spy net video watch and I really want it if I do get it I will have a type of phone it does video, pictures, games, time, lie detectors, and even more.

I can go to school on time so I will not have to go to the kitchen or ask you what time it is and If you miss any special things then I can get it for you. It can do any thing with this watch it is an amazing watch please every body at my school has it.

If you get me this watch I will do my chores every day and you know I can do that don’t you remember that month when I did my chores every day and Ayana and Gaby did not do anything.

I hope I persuaded you .if you did write back and tell me thank you very much.

I want an I pad 3

Dear mom and Angel,

I would like an Ipad 3 for the graduation of fifth grade. I can give you many reasons. Like… helping me learn and doing my blogs. Learning is everything you need for school. That’s all you do but I would like to be learning at home. So, I’m technically only going to use it for school. Is that good? That’s a good way to use it.

And I think I should have a little bit of fun. I mean I love you and Angel with all my heart but you would be the BEST parents in the world if you bought me an Ipad 3. If I don’t get in trouble for the rest of the year and keep my grades up, then can you? I will be in after school tutoring and I can’t believe I am saying this but I will go to summer school. I mean I am going to sixth grade next year. It will help me even more then it will now right? So all I want to say is that please please please getting me one. I will really do what I said I would. I really want it and I am even taking on more responsibilities to get it.

My room is cleaner then any room in the whole house. I make will make my bed; I don’t have one thing that does not need to be on the floor there seriously. It is really hard but I do it. I will take even more. I sometimes, I mean always, baby sit for you and what do I get? I get kids that are yelling and screaming and sliding down the stairs with a blanket. That would be another reason why I should get it. I hope you will get me an Ipad 3!

Monique

Dear mom and Angel,

I would like an I pad 3 for graduation of fifth grade. I can give you many reasons. Like… helping me learn and doing my blogs. Learning is everything you need for school. That’s all you do but I would like to be learning at home. So I’m technically only going to use it for school. Is that good? That’s a good way to use it.

I think I should have a little bit of fun. I love you and Angel with all my heart you would be the BEST parents in the world. If I don’t get in trouble for the rest of the year and if I keep my grades up, then can you? I will be in after school tutoring and I can’t believe I am saying this but I will go to summer school. I am going to sixth grade next year. It will help me even more then it will now right? So all I want to say is that please please please getting me one. I will really do what I said I would. I really want it I am even taking responsibility’s to get it. My room is cleaner then any room in the whole house. I make will make my bed; I don’t have one thing that does not need to be on the floor there seriously. It is really hard but I will do it. I sometimes, I mean always baby sits for you and what do I get? I get kids that are yelling and screaming and sliding down the stairs with a blanket. That would be another reason why I should get it. Hope you do!

Your daughter,

Monique