My Blog-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Last year for the summer it was a lot fun. But this summer was supposed to be a lot of fun too until Bolivia came. Derek and Rory had to spend the whole summer with Bolivia, when Bolivia came Rory made a serious vow to never talk to Bolivia. At the end Derek and Rory started talking to Bolivia.

Bolivia, Derek and Rory decided to go swimming. When they got there Bolivia and Derek were so excited they wanted to jump in, but Rory didn’t know how to swim. Bolivia and Derek didn’t know that Rory couldn’t swim.

Bolivia and Derek wanted Rory to go in the pool, but Rory couldn’t swim. Rory was walking around the pool and there was some water then Rory slipped into the pool and drowned. Bolivia and Derek saw him and they were trying to save him, but they couldn’t. So they called the life guard and the life guard came into the pool.

The life guard didn’t know how to do CPR. So then they called the Ambulance and took him straight to the hospital. Bolivia and Derek were waiting for Rory. Rory’s doctor saved him! But he was tired so we had to go home.

That was the worst summer ever! We were so glad that Rory was alive. Thanks for reading!

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 09:44 AM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles