My Blog-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Do you wonder how children help stranded pufflings? I am going to tell you how they help them. Please enjoy my story about how children help stranded pufflings.

The first thing they do is find card board boxes. Then that is what they put the pufflings in. then they get their flashlight and look for stranded pufflings.

Next they get the puffling and nestle them. Then the children put the pufflings in the boxes. But they put the puffling in safely.

Then he or she releases the puffling. They swing them three times and let them go to fly in the sea. Then they splash in the water cause it is only their second time flying and their not used to flying.

Now I have told you what children do to help stranded pufflings. All the pufflings are safe cause then children helped them. I have enjoyed talking to you about how kids save stranded pufflings.

Do you want to know how children saved stranded puffins? I am going to inform you how they saved the puffins if you read on. I hope you enjoy it.

First they made boxes to put the stranded puffins in. Then they would get there flashlights and search for them. They would search everywhere like in dark places, corners, and high places.

When they caught a puffin they would nestle it in their hands. Then they would put it in the box. When they put it in the box they make sure there safe and secure.

When they got to the ocean they would get a puffin and swing three times. After they swing the puffin they let them go. The puffins would splash in the ocean too. I wonder if it makes a big noise?

I wonder how a puffins skin feels maybe its really soft or maybe its really rough. Now I have told you how kids saved puffins. I really hoped you liked it.