Copyright (c) 2014 by Sarah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sarah -- Blogmeister

Grade 4 Kids

Glitter Words

by Sarah

teacher: Carol Marit

Being The Youngest

Being the youngest has it ’s advantages, here is what I mean. Lots of the time I get spoiled because I am the last child so my parents try to keep me young. My sister Kaitlin grows out of things quickly so I get a lot of awesome clothes! I get better gifts because [back to the first reason] I’mthe youngest. But being the youngest also has some awful things. For instance: You always get bossed around by your older sibling, and they’re always saying “Do this! Do that!”She ALWAYS hogs the T.V. remote and NEVER lets me watch the shows I want to watch. My sister always gets me in trouble and blames me for stuff, and sometimes I don’t do anything wrong! So really it’s kind of awesome being the youngest, but also really dreadful. But no matter how I feel ,  I love my sister.

Sarah

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:20 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles