Copyright (c) 2014 by Sarah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sarah -- Blogmeister

Grade 4 Kids

Glitter Words

by Sarah

teacher: Carol Marit

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 07:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 192

We made crystals using different kings of salts. I used washing soda. I made my crystals on astar made out of pipe cleaners. It was super fun!

We learned that if you want to put new tiles in a room you need to now the exact mesurement. We made a square meter with newspaper. Then we went around our school measuring things like our gymnasium. After a while we couldn't use our meter so we used the tiles and we steped and thought that's about a meter. Then my group measured the leagth and then the width and our esimate was 14x20=280 but the real area was 300 m2.It was fun measuring things.

I did a lot of things over the break. I played with my friends and on Family Day I went on a wagon pulled by horses. On Thursday I went to Medicine Hat to visit my cousins and grandparents. Then I went skiing with my sister,cousins,and parents.I like to go really fast with the wind blowing in my face.My mom wiped out on the hill and it seemed like an hour until she finally came down.Either way I had a lot of fun!

I had a lot of fun leaning about Saskatchewan's history. I liked making a diarama of things natives made,ate,played,used and lived in.I liked pretnding we were buffalo and then we got huntd.I liked learning about how thy didn't just use canoes,they also used bullbouts,made for 1 person.

Fable:The Fox and the Grapes

Moral:It's easy to dispise what you cannot get.

This fable teaches me to say what I really think of something or someone,for instance lets say my friend got a new IPod and I really really want one but I don't have enough money and my parents won't buy one for me so when I find out I say mean things about it when really I want one bad.So say what you really mean.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 08:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 91

1. I am sweet to eat.

2.Inside I can have chocolate, peanut, or pretzal.

3.I come in thousands of colours.

4.I come in a bag.

Being the youngest has it ’s advantages, here is what I mean. Lots of the time I get spoiled because I am the last child so my parents try to keep me young. My sister Kaitlin grows out of things quickly so I get a lot of awesome clothes! I get better gifts because [back to the first reason] I’mthe youngest. But being the youngest also has some awful things. For instance: You always get bossed around by your older sibling, and they’re always saying “Do this! Do that!”She ALWAYS hogs the T.V. remote and NEVER lets me watch the shows I want to watch. My sister always gets me in trouble and blames me for stuff, and sometimes I don’t do anything wrong! So really it’s kind of awesome being the youngest, but also really dreadful. But no matter how I feel ,  I love my sister.

Sarah

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 08:34 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 98

In class we made fossils. We took a shell and a twig and put in a mix of plaster of Paris and water. Then we let it sit overnight. Then we pulled out the shell and twig and it left an imprint of them. 

Article posted August 31, 2011 at 09:13 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I am the only ME I AM

who walks and talks like me.

No other ME I AM

is as imaginative and creative as me.