Copyright (c) 2014 by NZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NZ -- Blogmeister

The NZ Quest

3H 2011-12

by NZ

teacher: Sue Halbert

Community Comparison

Haddonfield vs Winnipeg

By Nicholas

Today I will be sharing my research about my hometown Haddonfield and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I found this information by our Skype sheets which are notes from when we Skyped with Ms. Nairn’s class who live in Winnipeg, a website that gives information about Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and Ms. Narin’s 2nd grade class blog. I think my hometown Haddonfield is different than Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. If you read more you can find the similarities of my home town and Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

There is a lot of stuff alike between my hometown Haddonfield and Winnipeg. For the similarities, kids in both places play soccer, snowboard, and both play video games. We also both live in a suburban community.  Plus we both live on earth. So, if you like this keep reading to find out the differences and then you will learn more about Haddonfield and Winnipeg.

There are a lot of differences like Haddonfield is in the United States and Winnipeg is in Canada. Also, we both like different sport teams like we mostly like the Eagles and they like the Blue Bombers. People in Winnipeg live farther North and people in Haddonfield live more South. I hope you learned there a lot of differences between Haddonfield and Winnipeg.

I like learning this information because you get to learn more about your town and someone else’s town. When you finish, you let a lot of people see it by putting it on your blog.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment (4) • Reads 110 • see all articles

I’m eight and I’m in third grade. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite thing is shooting. My favorite food is cheese pizza. Also my favorite bug of all times is the praying mantis! This year my dad is building a tree house for me. I always will like video games. My hobby is sports. My pets are two hermit crabs, two cats, and one fish. I’m an only child. The best trip I went to was Greece. I got to see all my cousins. Thank you for reading my blog.