Copyright (c) 2014 by NZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NZ -- Blogmeister

The NZ Quest

3H 2011-12

by NZ

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make a Monster Body

Written by NZ

If you are going to make a monster the first thing you build is the body.

·         Big white paper

·         Duck tape

·         Big box

·         A lot of news paper

·         Big purple paper

·         Neon green paint

·         Knife/scissors        P.S.be careful

1.       Get all the items first get the big box then crumble the news paper. Tape it to the big box to make it oval.

2.       Then tape it to the white paper on. Paint it neon green. But leave room for the purple paper.

3.       Then poke holes with the knife or scissors to make it holey awesome it’s done.

When you finish all these steps take a break then get back to work and finish the other monster parts!  parts.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:36 PM • comment • Reads 220 • see all articles

I’m eight and I’m in third grade. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite thing is shooting. My favorite food is cheese pizza. Also my favorite bug of all times is the praying mantis! This year my dad is building a tree house for me. I always will like video games. My hobby is sports. My pets are two hermit crabs, two cats, and one fish. I’m an only child. The best trip I went to was Greece. I got to see all my cousins. Thank you for reading my blog.